Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop sooking bigsticks, or i'll get mega jim to give you a MEGA fly kick to the side of the head!
Just a quick correction to this quote, the only kick that should be feared around here is a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, not a pussy "MEGA fly kick". Remember, Chuck Norris has only two speeds. Walk and Kill!

just letting everyone know the dingo has been let loose to spread his wise words through the vafa community on big footy.

this is directed at all you OE pretty boys. STOP POSTING ABOUT SHIT ALL!! nobody cares what dingo thinks or what he has to say, 'dog' why u wanna know GOODMAN's identity? what, so u can target him in the showers after the game? chuck norris, just piss off mate, this forum gets its comedy from GOODMAN, we dont need you to hav a crack especially with a shit call like that. as for the rest of u just cut it out, this forum is about football and MEGA, nothin else.

Due to some awful comments being posted in this thread Fable has decided to start a new addition being the "Tool Of The Week"

tooloftheweek.png

I think we all know who this weeks winner is:

OEG premiers in 07

Congrats OEGB your the VAFA 19(3) Tool Of The WeeK.

If anyone would like to contribute to the tool of the week... please feel free!:thumbsu:

this is directed at all you OE pretty boys. STOP POSTING ABOUT SHIT ALL!! nobody cares what dingo thinks or what he has to say, 'dog' why u wanna know GOODMAN's identity? what, so u can target him in the showers after the game? chuck norris, just piss off mate, this forum gets its comedy from GOODMAN, we dont need you to hav a crack especially with a shit call like that. as for the rest of u just cut it out, this forum is about football and MEGA, nothin else.
MJ,
Very touchy aren't you young fella, heres a thought tho if you don't like whats being posted on this thread **** off! this is an open forum slick, and by definition, people are free to post anything they want, crap as it may be...I do agree that goodman has sum humor about him tho!

Fable,
Agree with OEGB as tool of the week, wats that saying about counting chickens before they hatch? Oh yeah, dont make stupid f#ckin predictions like that after round 6!!

Chuck

Any suggestions who would be leading U/19 3 league b&f at the moment? Any nominations for who will win it at the end of the year?? And dont be modest either

A Delmonte would have to be up there wouldnt he. In a strong side and leading the goal kicking...umpires love the forwards.

MJ,
Very touchy aren't you young fella, heres a thought tho if you don't like whats being posted on this thread **** off! this is an open forum slick, and by definition, people are free to post anything they want, crap as it may be...I do agree that goodman has sum humor about him tho!

Fable,
Agree with OEGB as tool of the week, wats that saying about counting chickens before they hatch? Oh yeah, dont make stupid f#ckin predictions like that after round 6!!

Chuck

thanks for your imput slick! and that definition of an open forum really cleared my mind on what an open forum was so thanks, really u are very helpful. do u have anything else you would like to reveal? that would be great if you did, maybe next you could tell us that the Vafa U/19 (3) forum is ment to be about VAFA U/19 div 3's becasue im sure people didnt no that either.

and to OEGB you are definatly the tool of the week. i just dont know what was goin thru ur mind when u decided to write such a stupid comment. maybe u and chuck should get together and do a bit of a brain storm, hopefully you could find a cure for stupidity.

iv laid off the OE baggin for some time bc i think they coped it enough esp Gav and Woz, but these comments just make OE such an easy target! ur stupidity actually frustrates me, bc im pretty sure you didnt say it to be funny! instead of writin somehting that stupid next time go back to ur trusted old friend the mirror, sit down and say out loud what u were goin to write, ponder it, then ask yourself, 'should i really write this?' 9 times outta 10 the answere is most likely goin to be NO. just think about it u dimwit.

i apologise for the length. but some people are just plain morons.

this forum is about football and MEGA, nothin else.

here here, mega!
breaking news: apparently cerantonio may be a late withdrawal from the OE line-up... he is rumored to be suffering from a nasty bout of food poisoning which has been linked back to some prosciutto he ate, which may have passed its expiry date.

here here, mega!
breaking news: apparently cerantonio may be a late withdrawal from the OE line-up... he is rumored to be suffering from a nasty bout of food poisoning which has been linked back to some prosciutto he ate, which may have passed its expiry date.

more breakin news, another memeber of the OE team was attacked late yesterday by a vicious dog and is currently in recovery with a bad infection. the doc prescibes antibiotics and to stay away from dogs for at least one week!

La trobe

They dont put there stats up, so hard to tell. One of the boys has a HUGE leap, you'll know who he is when you see it.

I go to uni with most of the la Trobe boys and im pretty sure that the person your talking is their CHF? Tom O'halloran, or 'The Kid' as he is known around the college. Likens himself to a young Brett Burton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks for the warm welcome mega, all i wanted was to be on your guestlist at room :D

Kudos to mega jim, have read his posts for a long time and respect the quality of his work. Its too early to pick the grand finalists this yr, as OE has a tough back draw for the rest fo the season, mostly away games against spirited opposition but the team to be most weary of is Ormond- shit jumpers but play with spirit. but OI a definite starter.

here here, mega!

Thank you for the news "GOODMAN" - as i will be changing my tip to bentleigh this week my scouts inform me that no cerantonio = no oeg

Kudos to mega jim, have read his posts for a long time and respect the quality of his work. Its too early to pick the grand finalists this yr, as OE has a tough back draw for the rest fo the season, mostly away games against spirited opposition but the team to be most weary of is Ormond- shit jumpers but play with spirit. but OI a definite starter.

now thats respect! thanks a lot jimmy, probably the best first post on here and definatly the only first post that will cement a spot om MEGA's guest list at room thurs nights. should have done it a day earlier might hav seen you there last night. just rememeber

tellem' MEGA sent you!

DINGO why?? no ur not on my list and chances are u prob never will be! and anyway a good night out for would would start and finish at Collingwood's Peel Hotel, y would u wanna come to room when ur better suited there?

mega, i think you're confusing me with anthony callea

have u met him before? because i hear he is dating OE's FF? and i dont doubt that ur an OE player too. but no, i didnt have u confused with anyone. u are dingo, MEGA knows that and MEGA never gets confused! i hav a sixth sense about these sought of things too, so just trust me, go there and be comfortable, its the best thing u can do, the journey starts here.

have u met him before? because i hear he is dating OE's FF? and i dont doubt that ur an OE player too. but no, i didnt have u confused with anyone. u are dingo, MEGA knows that and MEGA never gets confused! i hav a sixth sense about these sought of things too, so just trust me, go there and be comfortable, its the best thing u can do, the journey starts here.

no no you seem like a confused little boy. oe's ff is dating one of the coaches. i dunno which one though

here here, mega!

Mega, you're a rodent. Why don't you do us all a favour and remove your pathetic ring from the human gene pool you rat.

As for you Goodman your just a parasite. Are you breaking that head in for a squirrel. Could you be violating Mega's bronze any more? Have a look at yourself with that wimpy little mat you got sitting on your head and inflatable c*ck piece to conceal you drawfed genitals.

I wanna see a fight to the death with Chuck Norris vs Goodman & Mega.

And to Frank Castle's all important tips in a week that is sure to deliver more competitive results.

BULLEEN TEMP vs OAKLEIGH - In what should be a fairly tough game Oakleigh should have a bit too much class for B-T.
OE vs BENTLEIGH - Bentleigh embarrassed OE last year at home but OE should be way too stong this time around.
OT vs OI - Clearly the game of the round and the first time any of the 3 most highly rated sides in the comp have played. This game will tell exactly where OT is at but I'm tipping OI to win quite comfortably.
OLD MENT vs ORMOND - While OM have been improving and I'm sure they will trouble sides on the run home, joy for the home crowd is another week off. I think Ormond will comfortably account for them today.
MHSOB vs LATROBE - Really depends which LT side turns up. Sad state of affairs out at Bundoora. Genuinly felt for LT last week against OE. With uni exams in full swing this is definately the young, enthusiastic unicorns best chance. MHSOB in a tight one.

thanks for your imput slick! and that definition of an open forum really cleared my mind on what an open forum was so thanks, really u are very helpful. do u have anything else you would like to reveal? that would be great if you did, maybe next you could tell us that the Vafa U/19 (3) forum is ment to be about VAFA U/19 div 3's becasue im sure people didnt no that either.

and to OEGB you are definatly the tool of the week. i just dont know what was goin thru ur mind when u decided to write such a stupid comment. maybe u and chuck should get together and do a bit of a brain storm, hopefully you could find a cure for stupidity.

iv laid off the OE baggin for some time bc i think they coped it enough esp Gav and Woz, but these comments just make OE such an easy target! ur stupidity actually frustrates me, bc im pretty sure you didnt say it to be funny! instead of writin somehting that stupid next time go back to ur trusted old friend the mirror, sit down and say out loud what u were goin to write, ponder it, then ask yourself, 'should i really write this?' 9 times outta 10 the answere is most likely goin to be NO. just think about it u dimwit.

i apologise for the length. but some people are just plain morons.
Please Mega, you flatter me. Were i a lesser man i'd probably take offense to what u've said. However, considering the fact that you're nothing more than an oxygen thief, i do not. I agree with you Frank, Mega's father should've pulled out, then we all wouldn't have to be subjected to his crap.

I'd also like to see a fight to the death b/w myself, Mega and Goodman, but that would never happen cos nobody's dumb enough to challenge Chuck Norris!!

Oh, and just for the record Minjam, I'm not affiliated with OE in any way so u can stop with lumping me in with OEGB, and that statement about premiers 07 surely earnt him tool of the week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back