Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for OM's this season with only two games left for the school boys to play...sitting 5th two games out of the top four and with bentliegh, melb high, trinity all in a row things are looking good. 2 games against top four teams and then another game against a low placed bulleen who were lucky to catch us on a day where we had only 18 players and 5 who had never played before. UNLEASH THE PANTHER

Watch out for OM's this season with only two games left for the school boys to play...sitting 5th two games out of the top four and with bentliegh, melb high, trinity all in a row things are looking good. 2 games against top four teams and then another game against a low placed bulleen who were lucky to catch us on a day where we had only 18 players and 5 who had never played before. UNLEASH THE PANTHER
Milkdud, I'll be watching and waiting you fool!

Ivanhoe, Essendon and Oakleigh haven't yet had the bye which means you are still 3 games and bucketloads of % outside the 4! You also have to play Ivanhoe in the run home which you won't win.

and then...even if the miracle does happen you aren't anywhere near the other 4 teams in the comp. One win against Essendon in the rain, cut down to their knees doesn't constitute your large ego.

Listen to everyone else on this forum who also believe the "Panthers" are GAWN!!!

Oh and finally, Essendon & Ivanhoe too have schoolkids finishing in a couple of weeks. However, Essendon's might just be rolled out for our finals because they have Sun Shield and AGSV premierships to win first.

No disrespect to you or your boys knighta, but IMO i believe your game against Ormond will be as crucial as a finals game... the Monders are hungry for that double chance and OE arent in a position to give it up... i said a couple of weeks back that Ormond may/will overtake OE on the ladder and i think this is more then likely to happen now...

To all the OE guys on this forum who are probably right about now thinking how they can attack me or bag me save it... rather prove it on the field that your good enough to beat ormond, than bag me all you want!

Also, for samo mate, for someone so little you do have a big mouth, you've only just played a couple of games in the U19's, no need to totally bag teams that have shut you down!

How does your run home look like knighta, just to save me the time from jumping onto the VAFA website?

leftfootkick i totally agree. OE have been pretty unlucky to lose the last couple weeks with the players they have had out and not in form. looks like the coaches took them for a pretty serious chat after last weeks loss. i think they need a serious look at how wasteful they are of their chances in the forward line before they can consider themselves a serious threat. but the run home is pretty dangerous for them, they only team they play at home is MHSOB i think. it will be interesting how they bounce bag after 3 or 4 pretty average games....

Man Milk, Chuck Norris also thinks u r foolish. And before you think about a snide reply, just remember - Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with 1 bird. He can also drown a fish, so be careful...

Milkdud, I'll be watching and waiting you fool!

and then...even if the miracle does happen you aren't anywhere near the other 4 teams in the comp. One win against Essendon in the rain, cut down to their knees doesn't constitute your large ego.
OM's were also 'cut down to their knees' GAY RIDER, with 3 of there prime movers overseas and most of the skool kids taking the week off, id say they did a pretty good job taking home the bacon against a team placed second on the ladder at there home ground..Knighta have a magnificent week xoxo

OM's were also 'cut down to their knees' GAY RIDER, with 3 of there prime movers overseas and most of the skool kids taking the week off, id say they did a pretty good job taking home the bacon against a team placed second on the ladder at there home ground..Knighta have a magnificent week xoxo

You poor sad lost wretch. Your lame, uninformed opinions and comments warrent no further reply. There's only 1 bigger fool than you on this forum and its that weasel stag chilli. I'm nominating the pair of you to be considererd for Chuck Norris's next birthday kill.

Knighta, also failed to mention they were unlikey to beat Trinity, Bentleigh and maybe even Bulleen Temp (depending which B-T side arrives to play). But yeah, we'll watch out for the Panthers.

Heard bentleigh nearly knocked of OI on the weekend... in pretty much dry and perfect conditions for football. They were even up by two goals in the third quarter if what i am told is correct. Not a bad turn around for a team that was beaten by OI the last time they played them by nearly 100 points!

Anyhow, tuesday arvo... footy only 4 days away, lets get the ball rolling as finals is only a few weeks away!

Hoers Best:
Spargo: Beaten by The Bentleigh captain in the first half only to swap possies to loose man and carve Bentleigh up in the 2nd half...Most influential player on the ground after half time.. Can play

Mightysainters, you rated Spargo the best for Ivanhoe, however whilst checking the VAFA sites w/e results I saw he was not even named in the best 6. I totally take your opinion on board as IMO he is OI's best player but never seems to get the credit for it. Why do you think this is? Lefty & knighta might also be able to help with the answer to this.

And milkman you are the joke of this thread, you are starting to produce queer posting styles similar to the loathed and frowned-upon Megajim. So save yourself the embarrasment & concentrate on your footy champski

I am as bamboozoled as you are mate! The kid can play and from what I hear his not even 18 and they cut him from the TAC side, how I don't understand!

I made a post about him earlier in this thread saying he is one of the top players in our section but never seems to get any recognition??

My only explaination could be is that the coach probably has seen him play that much that everytime he see's him play now he believes it is just his average game, but the opposition always thinks he is right up there for best a field!

When we played him he just ran a muck, did whatever he wanted and we just didnt have the depth to match him whilst at the same time trying focus on other quality OI players!

I am as bamboozoled as you are mate! The kid can play and from what I hear his not even 18 and they cut him from the TAC side, how I don't understand!

I made a post about him earlier in this thread saying he is one of the top players in our section but never seems to get any recognition??

My only explaination could be is that the coach probably has seen him play that much that everytime he see's him play now he believes it is just his average game, but the opposition always thinks he is right up there for best a field!

When we played him he just ran a muck, did whatever he wanted and we just didnt have the depth to match him whilst at the same time trying focus on other quality OI players!

I think you are spot on LFK. He is clearly the best player in the comp and is a victim on his own high standard and performance. He is biogger, stronger and better then most 19 year olds.

The last time I saw a player like him was big Stu Balloch in the OEG under 19 premiership side in 2002. He was a man mountain and an absolute freak... much like spargo!

I agree with you about Spargo. A very much underrated player by the league but maybe not within the Ivanhoe ranks. I hear he has developed in the last 12 months after being ok but not special at school level.

I think for a man his size he should probably exert himself a little more on the games and would be best suited to CHF. Ivanhoe tend to play him through the middle as rotating forward/onballer. Certainly a hard player for opposition teams to matchup on and should be tearing more games apart.

Anyone know much about Rodwell from Ormond? He's been getting some airtime in the record and would be keen to hear others thoughts on his game and positions played...

Anyone know much about Rodwell from Ormond? He's been getting some airtime in the record and would be keen to hear others thoughts on his game and positions played...

You could play him anywhere, and he plays himself anywhere... a strong solid build player who usually plays through the middle and rotates through the forward line... very hard to match on him, your best bet would be to let him run free and hope he has a bad day basically. Can't see many players actually shutting him down.

The basic round out about Rodwell is he should be playing seniors but has spoken to the club and they have accepted that he wants to play with his mates in the u19s, a real key to keep an eye on when you play ormond knighta!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You poor sad lost wretch. Your lame, uninformed opinions and comments warrent no further reply. There's only 1 bigger fool than you on this forum and its that weasel stag chilli. I'm nominating the pair of you to be considererd for Chuck Norris's next birthday kill.

unfortunately for you FC stagchilli remains the best player in the competition. for those who saw his sublime skills in last years grandfinal (20 touches b4 halftime and 2 goals before getting injured) its something they wont forget. neither will every useless tagger in the agsv this year who have tried in vain to stop him from dominating.
heres a thought FC, before you pay someone out. check their credentials because Staggas is out of you league....

unfortunately for you FC stagchilli remains the best player in the competition. for those who saw his sublime skills in last years grandfinal (20 touches b4 halftime and 2 goals before getting injured) its something they wont forget. neither will every useless tagger in the agsv this year who have tried in vain to stop him from dominating.
heres a thought FC, before you pay someone out. check their credentials because Staggas is out of you league....
Nowhere in Frank's post does it refer to the bloke's ability on the field u clown, he simply says that the guy is a tool. A statement that I am inclined to agree with, along with many other posters. So here's a thought, before you pay someone out, check and re-check their post so that you don't make yourself look like more of a dumbcant than you actually are...oh, and wipe your mouth cos you have a little bit of stagchilli on your lips!

Nowhere in Frank's post does it refer to the bloke's ability on the field u clown, he simply says that the guy is a tool. A statement that I am inclined to agree with, along with many other posters. So here's a thought, before you pay someone out, check and re-check their post so that you don't make yourself look like more of a dumbcant than you actually are...oh, and wipe your mouth cos you have a little bit of stagchilli on your lips!

Titeleash was merely indicating that Stag Chilli was out of FC's league. To back his point up, he used some statistical evidence (20 touches, 2 goals to half time), which in my opinion was a great way to put his view across.

Does anyone want to predict the end of season ladder?? and possibly the finals results??

Titeleash was merely indicating that Stag Chilli was out of FC's league. To back his point up, he used some statistical evidence (20 touches, 2 goals to half time), which in my opinion was a great way to put his view across.
Seriously...20 touches and 2 goals at HF occurs most weeks in U19s so I wouldn't be glotting about those sort of stats!

Please provide the name of this so called superstar out Mentone way???

Does anyone want to predict the end of season ladder?? and possibly the finals results??

But in a half of footy is a fair effort.
It used to happen all the time during my time in the 19s! Don't you remember TBP?

I can also confirm that B Jones has had 49 touches in a game this year, with 29 in the second half. I can also confirm "silkworm" J Tootell had 27 to halftime a few weeks ago.

I would say Geishien also has similar stats as did probably Borland last weekend.

Ladder @ End of Rnd 18:
1 - Old Ivanhoe
2 - Ormond
3 - Old Essendon
4 - Oakleigh
5 - Old Trinity
6 - Old Mentone
7 - Bulleen Templestowe
8 - Bentleigh
9 - MHSOB

Finals
Semi Final 1