Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO AM I

I played a game a few weeks ago against OEG. I played for Latrobe b/c they were a few shhort and i just wanted to say that OEG are nothing. We had less than 18 players and they only beat us by 100 points. Just a few notes for other sides. They had the ugliest guy i have ever seen in there team. I think they called him Sammy or Woofa. The CHF was slow as treacle. juzza i think they called him. Some russian in the forward line kicked a bag but he didnt have an opponent. I played in the midfield that day and i held my own with 30 touches. Besides the capt. OEG were ordinary. They got ahead of themselves and have the wrong attitude for a finals contender. Please note i used to go to xavier and have little to do with Latrobe. I only filled in for that round as they were short a few players and tried to help out my cousin who coaches the U19s. I cant wait to fill in next time Latrobe play OEG so we can pull their pants down with a full side.

I think OverRated over rates himself! He pays so much attention to the opposition that he can remember all the nick names of the players, how ugly or good looking they are (which is extremely suggestive of a queer) and their nationalities. Your post is so transparent! Your obviously that sad bench warmer of the OE team who has nothing better to do with your sad little life than to sit on big footy all day and write WHO AM I’s? You should be writing the quiz master in the Sun not playing footy. If I were down at OE I would be extremely worried of someone like you. Someone who runs around at training and judges how good-looking his team mates are, rather than concentrating on the game. I hope someone smashes you in the face at training before we do next w/e. After reading MEGA’s posts you quite possibly could be the gay FF with your shoelace head band. Its probably the same shoelace that your daddy uses to tie you to the wall at night after he washes you in the bath. YOU FREAK OverRated!

spargo im sorry to say this mate but i think OE's FF is not capable of using a computer. he is a dumbass. OverRated i was at that game and dont remember seeing one Latrobe player getting more than 10 touches maybe 15 if they were lucky. i think you might have been having some alone time in the toilets

I played a game a few weeks ago against OEG. I played for Latrobe b/c they were a few shhort and i just wanted to say that OEG are nothing. We had less than 18 players and they only beat us by 100 points. Just a few notes for other sides. They had the ugliest guy i have ever seen in there team. I think they called him Sammy or Woofa. The CHF was slow as treacle. juzza i think they called him. Some russian in the forward line kicked a bag but he didnt have an opponent. I played in the midfield that day and i held my own with 30 touches. Besides the capt. OEG were ordinary. They got ahead of themselves and have the wrong attitude for a finals contender. Please note i used to go to xavier and have little to do with Latrobe. I only filled in for that round as they were short a few players and tried to help out my cousin who coaches the U19s. I cant wait to fill in next time Latrobe play OEG so we can pull their pants down with a full side.

who are you? we had no one fill in for us who played in the midfield and got 30 touches...

hey bigsticks $1.30 is that the best odds that you can give, everyone hates oeg but they keep on saying we will win, bit jelous that oeg are going on nicely, seyah in the finals of final.

who are you? we had no one fill in for us who played in the midfield and got 30 touches...

haha so easily found out OverRated...
after hearing what you have to say I am in favour of abortion in cases of incest...i.e the way you were concieved.. which may explain your pitty filled life(posting blatant lies on bigfooty) or was it just that you did not get enough oxygen at birth?

hey bigsticks $1.30 is that the best odds that you can give, everyone hates oeg but they keep on saying we will win, bit jelous that oeg are going on nicely, seyah in the finals of final.

Alright then, fair enough. In that case, bigsticks would like to make an amendment to his odds for one of the weekend's games, due to an enormous amount of money that has been placed on OE to defeat OT.

Old Essendon ($1.30) vs Old Trinity ($3.20) - has now been changed to::

Old Essendon ($1.05) vs Old Trinity ($7.00)

Happy now OEGB! You've got the odds in your favour, so lets see you continue your undefeated streak on the footy field. Good luck!

White's Winners this round (in no particular oreder):

Mega High to get back to back wins. - their last for a while.
OI to account for the boys from Keysborough
OE to beat OT. The home team should be too strong in the second half.
Ormond should be too skilfull for Oakleigh, however will be a very tight game.
Bentleigh to win a 'nothing' game. Both teams have little going for them this season.

OEGB you have reared you ugly head yet again. Even though this thread has recently gained a lot of poppularity, mainly by OEG players/ supporters, i don't think any of them are that stupid to write the things that you write... I would suggest that you either;
a) have no affiliation with the club
or
b) are a member of the club who no one likes, and is trying to fit in by being funny/ 'cool'...
OEGB do not post again on this thread. EVER!

if you agree, please write so at the end of you post... we dont need to discuss this anymore, and im sorry for bringing it up, but the matter had to be adressed.

Agreed! OEGB’S posts suggest that he possibly didn’t graduate from his mum’s womb with the type of English he displays. Plus one less OEG person in this forum would be great. But I guess that wont matter next week when the Hoer’s get up and I can paste the sh*t out of all of you! And OEG’s come backs and comments, as always, will make as much sense as his parents conceiving him!

I can officially confirm that Spargo_magee and A delmonte are imposters. I play footy with both the real blokes.

A delmonte's credability = 0
Spargo_magee's = even less.

Please do not associate any of their posts with Old Ivanhoe Grammarians Football Club.

To end on a lighter note, can someone from Bulleen Temp tell me how Nathan Monaco is travelling? he kicked 8 on me round 1 and i have been 'interested' ever since..

OEG's time is coming. I think the Hoers are a far superior outfit and will show them up when the time is right. I personally, can not wait for it because i am sick to death of these twats talking them up.

Take em to the cleaners Hoers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can officially confirm that Spargo_magee and A delmonte are imposters. I play footy with both these guys.

A delmonte's credability = 0
Spargo_magee's = even less.

Please do not associate any of their posts with Old Ivanhoe Grammarians Football Club.

To end on a lighter note, can someone from Bulleen Temp tell me how Nathan Monaco is travelling? he kicked 8 on me round 1 and i have been 'interested' ever since..

Thank god thats cleared up and we can now talk some footy! To be honest i feel sorry for whoever made those people up... Anyway. Expect some very close games this weekend

Ormond vs Oakleigh will tell us the most i believe. These two teams are fighting it out for top 4 spots, with OI and OE sealing theres already basically. These teams play different games. Oakleigh tough, big bodied and tall. Ormond smaller bodies and quicker. Will be very interesting. I reckon Oakleigh could have a slight edge in this one.

Trinity vs OE another big one. OE may be looking to next week already, but expect trinity to give them a shake, depending on which side comes to play - once again expect a close one... at least till 3 QT.

Mentone fired all their shots last week, and will have a full head of steam this week against ivanhoe. Ivanhoe like OE might be looking to next week already, but i imagine they wil get the job done again.

Bulleen and Bentleigh in the other games...

I know you've all been waiting for my weekly tips and round 8 should be a beauty with many important clashes coming up this weekend.

Ormond v Oakleigh - These teams are sitting 3 & 4 and will be looking to get a games break on each other as we run up towards the season midpoint. Ormond have shown glimpses this season that their in with a chance but Oakleigh are running hot and winning form is good form. (23pts)

Essendon v Trinity - Essendon welcomes the once flag favourites Trinity to Keilor Hill in what should be a close contest. Trinity went with Ivanhoe for 3 qrts last week and Essendon will not take this game lightly. However, with Essendon's seniors playing sunday and massive crowd is brewing to watch the baby bombers get over the line. (20pts)

La Trobe v Bentleigh - Bentleigh are playing with heart and courage at the moment and should account for a lackluster uni side who find milking cows on a farm more exciting that playing footy in their holidays. (28pts)

Mentone v Ivanhoe - It seems winning down at Keysborough is becoming quite a task for the visitors and Mentone will take it right up to Ivanhoe in a hotly contested match. School holidays are another week away so Ivanhoe can count their lucky stars. (55pts)

Bulleen Temp v MHSOB - I'm going to stick with the good judgement of Mega and say MHSOB to get themselves another win. Confidence will be sky high after their maiden win last week and that can do wonders for the fortune of certain teams. (12pts)

and remember...tell'em Knighta sent you!

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live. I'm sorry to say that I have made a mistake in allowing this over rated pimple to live, a mistake that Chuck Norris intends to rectify very shortly!!

And u OEGB, ur not far behind. On Chuck Norris' b'day, he randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun. Chuck Norris thinks he will choose u to get u to heck off!

The Dingoe thinks he is due for a BOG performance this week, so watch out trinity. And dont get on my bad side because the dingoe will really be unleashed and you dont wana get on the end of that monster!

winners this round,

Oak...by how much depends on how many of their chargers players play
OE...OT have been very poor recently - 40
Bent...exams in full swing for Latrobe - 30
OI....school footys back on for the keysie boys this week- 60
BT....20, dunno much bout either side

winners this round,

Oak...by how much depends on how many of their chargers players play
OE...OT have been very poor recently - 40
Bent...exams in full swing for Latrobe - 30
OI....school footys back on for the keysie boys this week- 60
BT....20, dunno much bout either side

What chargers players???? :confused:

Also, was reading some of the other threads and people were putting together their sections "team of the half-year"...

Anyone know enough players from teams to put together a side??

B:
HB:
C:
HF:
F:
R:

Int:

It's upto you guys, just thought it might be a bit of fun!

Chuck's team of half-year
B. Rardo Rardo Rardo
HB. Rardo Rardo Rardo
C. Rardo Rardo Rardo
HF. Rardo Rardo Rardo
F. Rardo Rardo Rardo
R. OE ruckman Rardo Rardo
I. Rardo Rardo Rardo Junk-Yard Dog
Well done JYD for sneeking in on the pine...

The Dingoe thinks he is due for a BOG performance this week, so watch out trinity. And dont get on my bad side because the dingoe will really be unleashed and you dont wana get on the end of that monster!

Dingoe, you pathetic moron, I will give you my word that if anyone from Trinity hears the name 'Dingoe' on Saturday they will straight up knock him the heck out! Keep talkin yourself up bud and goodluck on the extremely unlikely BOG for Saturday....... DI CK!

Dingoe, you pathetic moron, I will give you my word that if anyone from Trinity hears the name 'Dingoe' on Saturday they will straight up knock him the heck out! Keep talkin yourself up bud and goodluck on the extremely unlikely BOG for Saturday....... DI CK!

Stupid post. Anyone with any intelligence can see that dingoe is a clown.

We don't need another clown to point it out.

MEGA goes away for a few days to study newton's law's of physics and comes back to find the forum OUT OF CONTROL! and MEGA likes.

who is this new overrated character? no doubt another one of the OE pretty boys posing as a memeber of the opposition. seriously mate uv been busted, cut it out. when u watch ur beloved football team from the sidelines this w\e, in between admiring the mardi gra rep down at FF's skin tight shorts and lathering ur legs with johnsons holiday skin to keep that all round summer glow, take some time out to think about ur next post.

as MEGA once said u go too far when u start naming players! leave this juzza and sammy alone. u no wat if sammy and juzza are out there. ur now on MEGA's guest list for room thurs nights. just rememeber

tellem' MEGA sent you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back