Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't this the way with most things now... see your question below, should have known from your statement here that some won't like your question...

It has gone from once in the year to back again. We are good at social posturing but not much else at the moment.
Now would be a good time for one of our players to become the first openly gay male AFL player and front the national media with Bob Murphy for some positive spin and PR

Would love to see how other teams stack up in that time....

How tf we meant to compete having to deal with this bullshit every year
We aren't. That's the point.

We aren't. That's the point.
You're right, AFL wouldn't want us to win shit. As long as we making money and are self sufficient, probably the last team they want winning a flag.

****ing hate it. Fold the ****ing joint.

2 players from Perth drafted by us (Henry and Logue). Logue went for opportunity.

WC have always targeted locals in the draft in key positions.

With increasing movement, more money, etc., maybe why the last 3 years we've focused strongly on WA boys. Cause the writing's on the wall.

2022: Davies Draper,
2021: Amiss, Ras, MJ,
2020: Chapman, NOD, Walker, Western

Get used to the increased player movement, it's going to become more and more normal. Hopefully we stick with the locals because picking Vics because they're the right pick for that order, is sadly folly. Also buying back WA kids is also pointless as the names above show. Once lived away, they have no fear of moving right back. Why do you think WC is not picking up the best player in the draft so they can get Curtin. Cause they are not stupid.

We are going to regret not taking JVR in 21 (when Treacy has his breakout year and the offers start rolling in).

That 2018 off season is looking incredible. Great work Peter Bell!
Pretty sure we’ve been over this numerous times, Rosich was president and appointed himself acting list manager for that one trade period. You can’t pin that on Bell.

You can blame him for trading hogan out for pick 57 or whatever it was a couple of years later, that’s on Bell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure we’ve been over this numerous times, Rosich was president and appointed himself acting list manager for that one trade period. You can’t pin that on Bell.

You can blame him for trading hogan out for pick 57 or whatever it was a couple of years later, that’s on Bell.
I'm talking about the stuff that happened after. Hogan, Schultz, Lobb all gone. Only have Sturt left to show for that, and he's the most useless of them all.

How Bell is still there is laughable. I think Shultz knows the club is treading water and is going nowhere with JLO. If that’s the case he’s not wrong.

Watch us tear it up on the track in the pre-season. Watch us blitz WC in the pre-season games. Watch #flagmantle hype go next level. Watch Pearce be captain again. What us lose the first 2-3 games due to slow starts. Watch the ECO kick in early, again. Watch the sack JLO thread go into overdrive.

Honestly, if that comes to pass, that depressingly obvious outcome, again, I will personally fly back to WA, and kick Belly in the nuts.
Just do it anyway for the Lol’s

God knows we need some

I'm just so tired of this. I hate being big players in the trade period every year. I really thought Cerra was going to be a one off. That his situation was due to Covid only and that we had a strong club culture. That we'd learnt from our mistakes with Neale.

Blames Langdon on Blakely, blamed Hill on the $$. Had excuses ready for all the players that left last year. But it's absolutely ridiculous at this point. And for Peter Bell to go on air and say he sees no problem with the mass exodus infuriates me. People bring up gold coast but I really don't think there's any club in the league at the moment that has as many b22 players playing for other clubs as we do.

Now would be a good time for one of our players to become the first openly gay male AFL player and front the national media with Bob Murphy for some positive spin and PR

He would love it.

Its not okay by his standards for a gay player to be who he is and get on with his profession. Bob Murphy needs a player to come out with plume feathers, fishnet stockings and characature makeup.

People bring up gold coast but I really don't think there's any club in the league at the moment that has as many b22 players playing for other clubs as we do.
I think I ran through this one time, since like 2017 we were equal or just behind GWS or Gold Coast for trading best 22 players to other clubs. It's shocking mate.

Those clubs obviously had all those 1st rounders and stuff from about 10 years ago being new teams so more talent to lose then we do. It's wild were right up there with them.

I think I ran through this one time, since like 2017 we were equal or just behind GWS or Gold Coast for trading best 22 players to other clubs. It's shocking mate.

Those clubs obviously had all those 1st rounders and stuff from about 10 years ago being new teams so more talent to lose then we do. It's wild were right up there with them.
Even then, they actually had excuses for players leaving. Small clubs, small fanbase, almost no native players from NSW or QLD. For us to be constantly leaking players for a decent Club off field, including heaps of WA players is incomparable to any other team. But we get no compensation of any sort to help us deal with that.

FB: Weller, Logue, Collins
HB: Hill, Crozier
C: Acres, Cerra, Langdon
HF: Tucker, Lobb, Henry,
FF: Schulz, Hogan,
R: Meek, Neale,

All players in current B22 or close to.

Very damn close to a full team that can be established and call itself the Feeders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back