Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasnt when he replied but I decided to leave his post in.

It had it's own thread that I've now removed and merged into here as it seemed more in the spirit

It wasnt no, But if there was a whiny bitch we know who it was.... ;)

Really?

Tell everyone you’re a whiny bitch without telling us you’re a whiny bitch.

We lost a game because of a questionable umpiring decision

Move on everyone

It’s like golf. You keep thinking about your previous crap shot, you keep hitting crap shots

Sorry I didn't know a new thread would cause a ruckus, most of it tongue in cheek - it is just a game after all. But maybe I do need to harden up and move on. Or maybe everyone else took this the right way it was intended.

I gave up golf a long time ago although did play one game back in 2018 with Trevor Nisbett who hit em straight ; )

I have never played footy so can someone tell me if/when it is acceptable for an inside mid not to make any effort to apprehend or chase down their opponent from the centre clearance? Do certain players get exemptions for example.? And I don't mean because have won two Browlows just very good but everyday inside mids

This level of bulshit doesn’t happen to any other team. We’ve had TWO sirengates. An umpire marking the ball. Goals and marks chalked off because incompetent score reviews. Asking oppo players if they think they want a free kick or not. Crowley and getting cited for pinches. Mitchel breaking Fyfes leg and nothing happening about it. Fyfe should be a triple Brownlow medalist if not for a dumb suspension. Getting sent to Geelong for a final.

This level of bulshit doesn’t happen to any other team. We’ve had TWO sirengates. An umpire marking the ball. Goals and marks chalked off because incompetent score reviews. Asking oppo players if they think they want a free kick or not. Crowley and getting cited for pinches. Mitchel breaking Fyfes leg and nothing happening about it. Fyfe should be a triple Brownlow medalist if not for a dumb suspension. Getting sent to Geelong for a final.

That Newnes guy taking the kick for goal when he was nowhere near the ball.

An umpire letting the opposition choose if we get to take the advantage (a point) or have another shot at the goal.

He does , hits the shot.. ignores the rest. :D

I reckon that the decision at the end of the game wasn't even the worst decision, it was the Cottrell advantage when literally every player had stopped for a number of seconds and they just let him waltz into goal. That isn't what advantage was introduced for.

That was bullshit as everyone stopped. Even Cottrell asked what the hell is going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that the decision at the end of the game wasn't even the worst decision, it was the Cottrell advantage when literally every player had stopped for a number of seconds and they just let him waltz into goal. That isn't what advantage was introduced for.
And then not allowing clear advantage when Aish kicked to Tabs on the wing

It's the Amiss/Weitering infringment right in front of goal that shits me the most.

Well as many of my close friends support carlton i cant say i HATE them.

But when we get to as many premierships as they have , i guess we will need to ensure we dont get too arrogant and proud.

Hard to be humble for some when you have a long history of winning. Might have been a while for them, but we been 30yrs with ZIP

So roll on our first flag, then many more to come .
You'd think the 5 spoons they've 'won' since we've been in the competition would have taught their supporters a degree of humility though?

Well as many of my close friends support carlton i cant say i HATE them.

But when we get to as many premierships as they have , i guess we will need to ensure we dont get too arrogant and proud.

Hard to be humble for some when you have a long history of winning. Might have been a while for them, but we been 30yrs with ZIP

So roll on our first flag, then many more to come .
Yeh Wot ?!

For such a pampered , cheating , VFL favourite they have been extremely poor in the last 30 years , worse than Freo

That’s what grating
They blatantly state that Freo is some basket case that has never achieved anything when they are actually worse

Bunch of Flogs !
Can’t stand most of them

Feel like a rambling, carry on..
But Erasmus not getting full games, coming in as sub in a game that’s intense? Nah that’s bullshit.

Would love to know what JOM has over the coaches, players to be in the leadership group and so well liked he get games ahead of Brodie, Erasmus.

4 ****ing years..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back