Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay officer I admit it I made a mistake, I was wrong.
I actually rated M. Frederick as a very good player.
It continues to baffle me Fred that although Freddie’s flashes of brilliance are only spasmodic, he is given one of the loudest cheers when introduced on game day.

He is not doing the right thing by us and it’s time to call him out on it.
We know what he’s capable of and he has to do more of it.

I thought this photos deserves to be in the vent thread

Hoping for an Eagles win is so typical of a Freo fail

We were in position A a couple of weeks ago and we have shit the bed.

We shouldn’t be anywhere near this situation

Lol Failmantle.

Does any other club focus as much attention on community outreach as us ? The fans are all hurting meanwhile banfield is playing tug of war
Hate to tell you, but most of the team was playing tug-a-war & for a club of any type it doesn’t matter if you’re winning or losing, giving back to your fans or trying to attract new ones is just as important as winning games to the board.

Jordan supposedly never even spoke to Rodman off court when they got their 3-peat together, they didn't like each other but they both wanted to win at all costs so they did. We need more players like that, professional with that win at all costs mentality. Current mob seem way to chill and matesy, epitomised by our captain Alex Pearce who appears more concerned about his hair than winning. We wont win a flag with this team, we do not have enough winners on the list.
Balony !

If you’ve watched Pearce you’ll see he is a seriously competitive bugger who leads by example and doesn’t like being beaten in a contest whilst simultaneously being a nice guy

The 2 traits aren’t mutually exclusive.

Great captain IMO

Can’t believe I’m going to be a raving Eagles supporter this week 🫣
I wish those of you in a similar position the best of luck

We
Balony !

If you’ve watched Pearce you’ll see he is a seriously competitive bugger who leads by example and doesn’t like being beaten in a contest whilst simultaneously being a nice guy

The 2 traits aren’t mutually exclusive.

Great captain IMO
Club was in a far stronger position with him on the ground. He's injured and we might not make finals. People calling him out are clueless

Ask yourself this, would JOM in the WAFL be performing at Brodie or Erasmus’ level?
Nope. He absolutely would not. The club has admitted as such he’s not an inside mid, anymore, due to his knee. Therefore is gifted a spot on the wing

JOM isn’t a classy nor fast footballer.
Look at Hawthorn. Happily gave up Mitchell and JOM, when everyone was saying what idiots.
Have 4 midfielders that will be better the bother ever will be for Hawthorn.

Nope. He absolutely would not. The club has admitted as such he’s not an inside mid, anymore, due to his knee. Therefore is gifted a spot on the wing

JOM isn’t a classy nor fast footballer.
Look at Hawthorn. Happily gave up Mitchell and JOM, when everyone was saying what idiots.
Have 4 midfielders that will be better the bother ever will be for Hawthorn.
JOM is an important leader, smart/good decision maker.
Models COOL under pressure.
It's working.

Jordan supposedly never even spoke to Rodman off court when they got their 3-peat together, they didn't like each other but they both wanted to win at all costs so they did. We need more players like that, professional with that win at all costs mentality. Current mob seem way to chill and matesy, epitomised by our captain Alex Pearce who appears more concerned about his hair than winning. We wont win a flag with this team, we do not have enough winners on the list.
Getting 7 people on a basketball court playing together would be a bit different than 22 that need to play on a paddock.
Plenty of places to hide on an oval. Lot of relationships/factions/egos to stroke with 22 players.

JOM is an important leader, smart/good decision maker.
Models COOL under pressure.
It's working.
14 disposals? Nah, that’s garbage.
His one disposal for the last quarter, under pressure, calmly, he kicks the ball away after a free kick.

Can do alot better than him, instead of wasting potential development in Erasmus and Brodie.
JOM offers nothing special. The typical Jl safeness

14 disposals? Nah, that’s garbage.
His one disposal for the last quarter, under pressure, calmly, he kicks the ball away after a free kick.

Can do alot better than him, instead of wasting potential development in Erasmus and Brodie.
JOM offers nothing special. The typical Jl safeness
Jom banners switta tabs boss worner all played on the weekend. Not sure any would gat a game anywhere else, including North. Trying to see where the equivalent Geelong bottom 5 were..Mannagh Neale Bruhn???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jom banners switta tabs boss worner all played on the weekend. Not sure any would gat a game anywhere else, including North. Trying to see where the equivalent Geelong bottom 5 were..Mannagh Neale Bruhn???
I’d take Switta out of that group

He good and does a lot more work than Freddy

Omeara is actually pretty handy most weeks , very clean and efficient with disposal most times , needs plenty of space though he’s slow

Agree on the rest

The West is demented.
Even though an Eagle win against Carlton would certainly be very helpful, it nearly made me vomit seeing our three players with those scarves around their necks.

At least they've stopped dressing our players up as women.

They did it to Fyfe, Taberner and Brayshaw on different occassions from memory.

He’s an interesting case frederick. Gets very little scrutiny on this board.
I’d argue he was a better player 2 or 3 years ago. Certainly any improvement is very marginal at best. That’s during a period of his career when he should have been developing into a much more consistent player.
I’d say this about Frederick and Jackson. They both look like very good players. Jackson’s body language and facial expressions are one of a guy who is totally committed to the cause, he just looks like he’s going to do something good.
Frederick looks like the perfect athlete. Beautiful long running stride, fanatastic physique. Can take a mark and is a beautiful long kick. Surely with all that he must be able to stick a tackle, get to contest after contest and kick at least a few goals regularly right?

I expect nothing less from all the “sack JLo” and “this club is going nowhere” crew after our next loss!
Jack Bannon Epix GIF by PENNYWORTH

Does any other club focus as much attention on community outreach as us ? The fans are all hurting meanwhile banfield is playing tug of war

I do sense a vibe internally that we're a young group and if this year doesn't pan out we'll win a flag in 2025 or 2026. Anything can happen down the track, we had the wood over the cats in 2013 and they led the Hawks by 2 goals at 3/4 time in the prelim then Hawks won it by a kick and the rest is history. Freo play Geelong in the 2013 GF and Pav could be a multiple Premiership Captain. Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda but didn't.

I expect nothing less from all the “sack JLo” and “this club is going nowhere” crew after our next loss!

If you're happy with a 10 year rebuild and a nervous nail biter as coach that's up to you but some of us set the bar a but higher.

This is a legit one. We have no depth to our list. Treacy goes down we screwed. Darcy goes down,Jackson screwed. Midfield ditto. Backs Alex goes down bang!!! done yet we will use all are high end picks and draft Bolton when we could try to cover all the areas when one goes down we become a laughing stock

This is a legit one. We have no depth to our list. Treacy goes down we screwed. Darcy goes down,Jackson screwed. Midfield ditto. Backs Alex goes down bang!!! done yet we will use all are high end picks and draft Bolton when we could try to cover all the areas when one goes down we become a laughing stock
I would say no depth, yet. Another pre season into Simpson, Davies, Murphy, NOD, Erasmus, Knobel, and maybe Kuek and Stanley and we'll have decent depth.

Voss should still improve from here as well. If Voss can spend all summer learning how to mark then he can be an AFL player.

Trades in the off season may push quality players out of the 22 and make our depth better also.

Nobody has depth for their best players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back