Vent Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Vent Thread

THANK THE ****EN LORD I'VE BEEN OUT OF CONTENTION THIS YEAR SINCE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN ROUND 0 AND ROUND 1 OTHERWISE I THINK I'D BE HAVING A ****EN MENTAL BREAKDOWN.....SCRATCH THAT, I AM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!![/B]!![/SIZE][/SIZE]

!

That was my favourite part.

Vent of the year:thumbsu:

Not all late points are 'junk'.

Watched Bartel closely tonight - his gun DTing is over ... 90 avg at best from here. Always sat back watching the pack contesting the clearances. He was directing the younger players where to position themselves, he is being phased out as a key player unfortunately.

Any late points to opposition players are junk to me.:)

I don't know if you meant that like it sounded, but Bartel is not being phased out as a key player by any stretch. He is being used in roles that require more experience, that are also unfortunately less DT friendly. Still one of the most important players at Geelong.

The question is then: do those who have him hold onto him? Really ruing having Bartel and not Ablett at the moment >_<. Can I vent about not having Ablett at all, let alone as captain?

Or fortunate enough to have Vardy come in this week to avoid a donut?

He was always going to come back in having been rested for a bit of "soreness".

Your idea of "fortunate" when it comes to a score of 32 clearly differs from mine.

The question is then: do those who have him hold onto him? Really ruing having Bartel and not Ablett at the moment >_<. Can I vent about not having Ablett at all, let alone as captain?

I traded him to Ablett two weeks ago, and am loving it atm. To me it was simple; change in role, less points, ablett killing it with no more byes, bartel bye in the finals.

Unfortunately it really is looking like an 'upgrade' trade now though as opposed to a sideways one, so people who have limited trades will REALLY have to question if it is worth it. If you can pull of Bartel to Ablett with one trade, I say go for it.

Adcock you little piece of shit how the **** can you score 16 in a half and more importantly why have you turned into an abssolute stain ever since i traded you in

Cmon Franklin and ISmith lift. The Two worst scoring players for the Hawks who arent injured or sub effected are the only 2 Hawks I have! Typical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigfooty Div league match, 1 vs 3(me).

Boils down to me needing Montagna to get 107 to tie. Monty junks up big time in the last qtr, hitting 108 with 4 mins left. Jubilation. Then the little wog gives away a free and I lose by 2 points. Dirty little bastard. But you tonned up first week back adn I still love you.

How the **** can you score 2150 points and drop 1100 places? FFS. Never thought I'd score that and drop a bunch, let alone drop that much. :S

Ablett over Boyd as captain.
Mzungu over Krakouer.
Petrie and Smith in the rucks with Lobbe on the pine.
Opponent actually had Ryder, and he tonned up.
Was remarkably still in it (primarily due to Broughton and Ablett) until Petrie and Franklin - neither of whom my opponent had - spudded up.

55 point loss.:mad:

Ranked in the 800s but with only one trade left and no hope of winning 4WD.

Cursing my lack of patience during the first 10 rds where I did stupid, needless trades.

Eg: started with a ruck of Cox-McEvoy-Smith....traded out McEvoy for Sandi...Sandi gets injured...trade Sandi for Petrie...then McEvoy gets back in form and starts playing well...all while before the season I swore i wouldn't get Sandi in because i had a feeling he would breakdown at some stage.

Started with Watson...traded him in for Gazza...got Jobe back after 1st hammy...Jobe has to traded out again.

Was 42nd in the 3rd round..:mad:

Very frustrating game..

Ranked in the 800s but with only one trade left and no hope of winning 4WD.

Cursing my lack of patience during the first 10 rds where I did stupid, needless trades.

Eg: started with a ruck of Cox-McEvoy-Smith....traded out McEvoy for Sandi...Sandi gets injured...trade Sandi for Petrie...then McEvoy gets back in form and starts playing well...all while before the season I swore i wouldn't get Sandi in because i had a feeling he would breakdown at some stage.

Started with Watson...traded him in for Gazza...got Jobe back after 1st hammy...Jobe has to traded out again.

Was 42nd in the 3rd round..:mad:

Very frustrating game..

That's some stinking trading right there champ

Dropping some 120 ranking places last round because I didnt have Ablett or Broughton in my team.

Oh and my biggest gripe and reason for drop in the rankings from 60 to 280 in 5 weeks, Bartel... An average of 63 over the last 7 rounds or 28 over the last 3 rounds....

Lastly me for being to stingy with trades. I have 9 left and had a chance to double trade and get in Ablett for Bartel last week. Big fail!

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back