Vent Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Vent Thread

Bit off-topic and not really a vent but I laugh very hard at my SC team.
Took a while but about round 11/12 after using alot alot of trades decided I'd take it a little more seriously (Still Sunday night/Monday trading tho) and try to make a run for a fairly competitive league. The league average score is about 2050 and I'm outside the 8 by a game or 2 at the moment. So for the last few rounds concentrated on conserving what little trades i have left for league.

Anway to finally get to the point........

I am missing for this round:

Duffield, Howard

Selwood, Thompson, Vince, Didak, Callinan

Sandilands, McCauley

Rioli, Sylvia, Mzungu, Siposs

Copping 3 zeros minimum and missing 6 genuine guns and some very handy backup players (Didak, Vince, Mzungu)

If anyone feels bad about their DT's shitty performance talk to me about my SC. I'll give a little teaser of my year in SC.

1. No bullshit - Shiels, Ward, Fyfe all in my team about 2 days before lockout and then I replaced them with Vince, Knights, Iles

2. Didn't realise for round 1 that after i edited my team i had Coad, L.Davis on ground with Higgins (100), Lower (110) on bench with no selected emergencies - obviously didnt want Higigns on bench but didn't realise he was - and also Lower my only playing bench back so i certainly would have got his 110 instead of Coad's 0

3. Monday traded Iles to Bennell prior to round 5 the round Iles finally played. Bennell went on to tank and Iles has made very handy $. Traded Krakouer to Polec too. Some of the worst trades in history?

4. Have copped 6 totally avoidable 0's due to just oversights when selecting my team for the week:p:D. Haven't worked out points lost from this but I know its over 450 thanks mainly to the 210 lost from 2 zeros in round

5. Can't be bothered working out how many zeros I have copped but have only played 22 players 5 times out of 15. I know I average >1 zero per week.

That is basically just the tip of the iceberg.

I wrote this post cause I am quite bored at the moment and thought I would recap my SC year to get a laugh. Can honestly say I don't care at all about it but i find it oddly exciting to laugh at my own mistakes. I'm sure at some time I'll reflect on my DT year like this too:p

Possible jump the gun Vent but Venting @ myself for removing I. Smith for Darling as my 7th forward late yesterday arvo?

On a hunch I thought Jack might have a big night :confused:

Watch Smith have another huge one :mad: *maybe

Has Adcock changed position or something? His recent scores have been rubbish

His drop in scores seemed to happen about the same time I traded him in. He's dropped about 100k since I bought him so no point trading him, just got to hope he regain his old form and start churning out some tons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain GAJ....a 152 point drop off after last week (Gotta be the biggest ever)! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I picked up Gary this week. I almost did it last week but was upgrading Iles who had a realy low BE. Only going for league so "Think long term" i said to myself so waited thinking I'd have to spend less on the upgrade after Iles went up in value. Ablett scores 175 and went up more than Iles. It cost me my league game as well.

Due to Ablett's 175 raising his value for the next 2 weeks and Iles' injury worry I pick up Ablett this week and he proceeds to injure himself in the first quarter and Iles has a good game and goes up in value. I couldn't have done it worse if I'd tried.

Anyone who doesn't have Ablett from the start next year at the ridiculous bargain price he will be should be disqualified for the year on the basis of clearly having no idea.

Anyone who thinks Ablett will be a ridiculous bargain price next year should be disqualified on the basis of clearly having no idea

I consider myself blessed for NOT having Gablett this week.

On the other hand, Tom Lynch for the Suns was a terrible field player this week. As was Adcock.

****ing Adcock I'm sick to death of your shit scores :thumbsdown:

For the price I got you at I might as well have gone with some busted ass rookie :rolleyes:

****ing Gary Ablett!!!

Oh wait...

I don't have him in my team! Muahahahahahahahaha.... suck it up boys!

You are a ****ing ********. If you are actually in New York I hope you fall down one of them man holes with steam comng out of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back