C 65. J Russell 34. B Williams 51. L Dalgleish

HF 22. M Honeychurch 25. K Stevens 16. T McLean

F 13. N Hrovat 15. T Campbell 26. D Hamilton

R 27. W Minson 68. A Barry 61. L Nash

Int 67. J Wallis 72. G Hamilton 56. W Hayes
54. N Jamieson 66. M Hannan 60. A Tashevski-Beckwith
57. J Staley 55. A Greenwood
23P 69. B Long

Strong looking team. Presume a couple of AFL boys might not play give the likely Friday night afl game.

Yeah that's a very strong team with 13 AFL listed players playing. The boys will be raring to go with Jongs spot on the line.

Is this one going to be streamed online at all?
Will be streamed on the channel 7 website. Not sure if you're interstate or not but if you are just tell the site you're in Victoria and you'll be able to watch.

Damn didn't realise it was a Sunday. Means I don't think anyone will get a chance to prove themselves with such a short turnaround. Bev will pull a couple that he thinks will be a chance for Jongs spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn didn't realise it was a Sunday. Means I don't think anyone will get a chance to prove themselves with such a short turnaround. Bev will pull a couple that he thinks will be a chance for Jongs spot.
Its a five day turnaround for 1 player. The game is not interstate so no player will be pulled from the game. They will all have to earn their spot.

I don't think so, well I hope not. A few of the guys in the mix have missed games because they were traveling emergencies and so on. I reckon they need the hit out, and we need to know who really wants to play next week.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds VFL SEMI FINAL 2 Footscray vs Essendon Sun 2:40pm @NPO Chan 7 Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back