Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Or it could get even funnier if you recruit another couple of Pies fans to come in and keep defending their advantages.
So now I have been defending our advantages have I?
Would you like to point out exactly what I defended, because I'm fairly sure I admit we get advantages.

Or should I just lump you in with the others that come in and tell porkies?

except the Non Vic sides prefer the current set up that guarantees local coverage. Its never been a wedge issue when it comes to TV rights.
The guarantee that is disappearing for the first third of next season?

And actually, I know Port and the Crows hate the current line up. It means whenever we get a Saturday night game, it's always the Foxtel game, so the club doesn't get national FTA exposure. We only get it into the smaller SA market, whereas the Victorian teams playing the other Saturday night games have their match going everywhere.

I can't seem to find anything about it changing.
And actually, I know Port and the Crows hate the current line up. It means whenever we get a Saturday night game, it's always the Foxtel game, so the club doesn't get national FTA exposure. We only get it into the smaller SA market, whereas the Victorian teams playing the other Saturday night games have their match going everywhere.
Have you seen the FTA access the smaller clubs in Victoria get? Being on FTA 2-3 extra times a year is not worth it.

I'd be more concerned about this than BT's commentary. Clubs being happy to force their fans into paying for subscriptions to an altenative business, so that they can earn a little bit more in sponsorship from broader exposure for a few games - probably a tiny bit more.

I can't seem to find anything about it changing.

Have you seen the FTA access the smaller clubs in Victoria get? Being on FTA 2-3 extra times a year is not worth it.
Yeah we were on FTA 4 times this season, once after round 10. Even now you see comments about how are our no name players doing them because people haven't watched us all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get to the prelim then. 80k+ will be awesome. Who will you go for?

I would go for either Brisbane or GWS, bloody admire the cats but had enough of them.
Fan of how your mob play, I like non vic sides winning but honestly as a neutral I just want to see a good game. Worn a few times Melbourne team colours to GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back