Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You might want to do the maths on this.

17,000 members tickets to the Grand Final per club. 100,000 Collingwood members, all whom would like to go. Premium paid for a membership that will get you the opportunity to buy a grand final ticket if we make it. And you can't just wait until we make it to get to pay for the right to buy a ticket- when we're half a chance that list is full with a waiting list, so you pay that premium every year.

Versus

Northern Club - buy a standard membership - when you make it, buy a grand final ticket. Drive or fly to Melbourne. Pay for a night in a hotel.

It's significantly cheaper in the long run for a Northern Club to watch their team in Grand Finals than a Pies fan. WCE are the most expensive.

Fly to Melbourne on very very inflated airline prices due to the Grand Final, and then stay in a hotel with very inflated prices for the same reason.

Not the question. Show me the Collingwood game where some interstaters come along with a tsunami of dodgy frees. Again, doesn’t even have to be a final!
Changing the goalposts now I see.

I am not going to play your stupid game anymore, I told you I don't complain about umpires, I know you like to it's a habit you have.

I will just leave this with you, Collingwood V Non-Vics in Grand Finals= played 4, lost 3

Doesn't look like a team that is looked after from the umps to me, but you just do you and sook about it some more.

Fly to Melbourne on very very inflated airline prices due to the Grand Final, and then stay in a hotel with very inflated prices for the same reason.
Yeah, you pay more in the year you make it than a Collingwood fan does - but significantly less in the long run, as 17,000 Pies members pay a premium every year for the right to buy a ticket to the grand final and most of the others can't get a grand final ticket.

Changing the goalposts now I see.

I am not going to play your stupid game anymore, I told you I don't complain about umpires, I know you like to it's a habit you have.

I will just leave this with you, Collingwood V Non-Vics in Grand Finals= played 4, lost 3

Doesn't look like a team that is looked after from the umps to me, but you just do you and sook about it some more.
The question hasn’t changed since I first asked it! Answer it mate!

The question hasn’t changed since I first asked it! Answer it mate!
Don't you get it?
I couldn't give a rats about the question.

I don't sook about umps, that's your go to, if you think we are looked after, good for you, I don't give a rats.

I watched a game the other night I thought was fairly even, yet you think you were hard done by, that tells me enough about you.

Also, Port should be allowed to wear the prison bars whenever there isn't a clash.

On that note, do all clubs have home/away/clash jumpers?
I agree with this, not only this, I think Port as a club are as weak as piss, I would challenge the AFL on it, or at least, just wear the strip and put the middle finger up at the AFL.

More clarko bias than vicbias but not sure how calling a player a homophobic slur is the same penalty as an airplane gesture.
Don't know how it's a penalty at all.

AFL needs to stop responding to the media as they're a joke - a smartarse quip in response to a smartarse quip triggers outrage. And it's Brereton and Clarko's unsociable footballers clutching pearls and lecturing on football etiquette. FFS.

And it's only a big deal because Sicily completely lost the plot, as he couldn't cope with defeat - yet these Hawk clowns are portraying that as good leadership.

Ridiculous.

Don't you get it?
I couldn't give a rats about the question.

I don't sook about umps, that's your go to, if you think we are looked after, good for you, I don't give a rats.

I watched a game the other night I thought was fairly even, yet you think you were hard done by, that tells me enough about you.
You don’t sook because you are favoured by the umpires!

If it was even, the same thing would have happened to your club at some point in its history. So I’ll wait until you can provide that evidence.

If it was even, the same thing would have happened to your club at some point in its history. So I’ll wait until you can provide that evidence.
Are you seriously arguing that Collingwood have never had the umpiring rub of the green go against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See what I mean, it's all about the umps to you, you cry about them all the time, even when you win, Poor Port are always hard done by the big bad VIcbias umps.

Maybe that's why you lose so many home finals hey, it's the umps fault, Port supporters just don't yell loud enough for the umps to get home crowd bias, try yelling louder, you poor hard done by sooks.

Was that the 1x BS free to bring them back within a goal? That doesn’t really fit the criteria.
I didn't say watch the one free kick, I said watch the last 10 minutes.

But what is the criteria? Seeing Friday was so blatant for you, are we going with 3 frees or how many do you think it was?

I didn't say watch the one free kick, I said watch the last 10 minutes.

But what is the criteria? Seeing Friday was so blatant for you, are we going with 3 frees or how many do you think it was?
“Holding” against aliir for just touching someone.

Dangerous tackle against Burgoyne for a normal tackle

Dangerous tackle against Jones for a normal tackle (htb not paid)

Ball goes out of bounds but a vic player takes it so they don’t blow the whistle. Then hawks get another free in front of goal.

“Holding” against aliir for just touching someone.

Dangerous tackle against Burgoyne for a normal tackle

Dangerous tackle against Jones for a normal tackle (htb not paid)

Ball goes out of bounds but a vic player takes it so they don’t blow the whistle. Then hawks get another free in front of goal.
So it's 4 decisions/non decisions that you didn't like against Port. Do you think you got any lucky ones?

I’m sure we did, but none of them of any consequence let alone right in front of our bloody goals.

I know you won't believe it, but most Vics were barracking for Port - I certainly was and like you i was whinging about the umpires during the game. At the end of the day, Hawks got lucky with a few, and I think they got the rub of the green (however, I was biased and barracking against the Hawks), but that wasn't an umpire pillaging.

Cmon EG, do you honestly think that a Pie fan would be barracking for Carlton in a GF? Or any vic team if they're playing a non vic team?
Some Hok fans might still be mad at Hinkley for giving Ginnivan shit but if it's a Port/Cats GF not a single one of them will be supporting us because of that. They'll suck it up and support Port, as they should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back