Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If Port win it I hope Kenny thanks everyone as usual then ends it with something like "And to the fans, **** the lot of you, I quit"

Better still: "**** the lot of you. I've just signed a 10 year contract extension." Leaving Port fans furious after winning the flag.

For Ken, his % win rate is off the charts, should be grateful for Ken.

Admittedly, there's likely only a small number that spew vitriol at Ken.
Yep - and if it weren't for two skin-of-the-teeth losses, nobody would question him not getting into a GF.

This is a modern 18-team comp with equalisation. Winning a flag is ludicrously hard, and requires a lot of luck - in terms of player health, player form, making the right decisions at the right time, and picking a good game to kick straight.

The margins are ridiculous. Port Adelaide should have won Saturday night by a couple of goals; if Sicily's kick were 30cm further to the right, Hinkley would have been sacked within the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Ken, his % win rate is off the charts, should be grateful for Ken.

Admittedly, there's likely only a small number that spew vitriol at Ken.
Honesty, most of us hate him. His win rate is off the charts and he has nothing to show for it. Nothing apart from a good “win rate”.

Would you want him at the pies? Not in a million years. Now imagine you get him and he refuses to leave for 12 years. You’d be livid. Even LL was writing novellas about what a hopeless side we are under Ken.

I know you won't believe it, but most Vics were barracking for Port - I certainly was and like you i was whinging about the umpires during the game. At the end of the day, Hawks got lucky with a few, and I think they got the rub of the green (however, I was biased and barracking against the Hawks), but that wasn't an umpire pillaging.
Lol, gee I must be unlucky then.
Literally travelled half way across the country to find myself sitting next to a bunch of self confessed Collingwood fans up from Victoria in NRL heartland. Who actually professed to me that they wanted Port to win before completely losing their minds when I pointed out the bullshit 3 goals from free's the Hawks got to kickstart them.
Spewed forth the old, 'you joined our league, know your place' and had to be dragged out by their Wives incase they 'retalliated' when I responded with 'your league was busted arse broke when WC joined, you wouldnt have a league without us'.

Talk is cheap, your actions give you away and their actions gave them away as parochial Vics.
Any of that sound familiar..lol

Actually, now I think about it, that wasnt you mob I ran into in the Tweed was it SR, LL and CB.

Either Sydney or Port Adelaide will make the Grand Final and both teams have "earnt" a home Grand Final and yet there is every chance they will come up against Geelong at the MCG, who finished below both of them and yet Geelong is getting the home ground advantage.
Geelong beat Port at the AO.

Why the **** woud Port have "earnt" anything compared to Geelong?

If you aint aware, Geelong's home ground is GMHBA.

More crap from you, standard

Lol, gee I must be unlucky then.
Literally travelled half way across the country to find myself sitting next to a bunch of self confessed Collingwood fans up from Victoria in NRL heartland. Who actually professed to me that they wanted Port to win before completely losing their minds when I pointed out the bullshit 3 goals from free's the Hawks got to kickstart them.
Spewed forth the old, 'you joined our league, know your place' and had to be dragged out by their Wives incase they 'retalliated' when I responded with 'your league was busted arse broke when WC joined, you wouldnt have a league without us'.

Talk is cheap, your actions give you away and their actions gave them away as parochial Vics.
Any of that sound familiar..lol

Actually, now I think about it, that wasnt you mob I ran into in the Tweed was it SR, LL and CB.

Funny you should say that, me and a couple of myNRL heartland Pies fans mates went along to watch Port - we were barracking for Port to start with, but there was this Port fan sitting next to us, just painfully whining about frees and Vic bias - just telling us tales of woe - it got a bit heated. God he was painful ... ;)

Funny you should say that, me and a couple of myNRL heartland Pies fans mates went along to watch Port - we were barracking for Port to start with, but there was this Port fan sitting next to us, just painfully whining about frees and Vic bias - just telling us tales of woe - it got a bit heated. God he was painful ... ;)
Thats quite hilarious, now tell me which pub this happened in?

Thanks for the link and agree re: 2022, Sydney have good away turnouts for one reason or another. I accept that the member allocation is the same. How does that work with the MCC allocation though? I can’t help but read this as away fans being allocated <20% of the tickets lol.
MCC members sit in the MCC. Not that hard to work out champ

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back