Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats quite hilarious, now tell me which pub this happened in?
You guys just keep putting an extra tin foil hat every day.

Can't believe that a Victorian would barrack against Carlton or Hawthorn.

It's just beyond ridiculous.

Nobody gave a shit when you dumped your heritage and became the Western Bulldogs, why should you give a shit if Port want to embrace theres?
Not sure how changing the name from Footscray to Western is changing out heritage since we still trade under the Footscray Football Club and nothing else changed. Do your research before making puerile comments champ!

You guys just keep putting an extra tin foil hat every day.

Can't believe that a Victorian would barrack against Carlton or Hawthorn.

It's just beyond ridiculous.
No tin foil here mate, I actually mentioned the encounter and what was said in real time in the gameday thread.
100% accurate.

You mob may hate fellow Vic clubs when you play them and pretend to barrack against them when we play them but anyone say a word about your biased umpires and league and the mask comes off real quick.
Couldnt believe my luck to be honest, only wish I'd recorded it for occasions like this.

No tin foil here mate, I actually mentioned the encounter and what was said in real time in the gameday thread.
100% accurate.

You mob may hate fellow Vic clubs when you play them and pretend to barrack against them when we play them but anyone say a word about your biased umpires and league and the mask comes off real quick.
Couldnt believe my luck to be honest, only wish I'd recorded it for occasions like this.

Sounds like an incredible piece of luck. I love it when an anecdote is alignedd with my whacky theories and makes me think they're not whacky.

Good luck with the rest of the year - I hope your disdain for your coach, jumper and emblem don't ruin any other final's wins.

Nobody gave a shit when you dumped your heritage and became the Western Bulldogs, why should you give a shit if Port want to embrace theres?
Because their colours, mascot and design was already taken for the comp they wanted to join.

Look I genuinely don’t know a lot about what goes on over there so if you have something to say just say it.
MCC is a simple concept. MCC members on GF day line up outside the ticket booth/gates of the MCC. They get access to the game via a first come first served basis. No Ticketek/Ticketmaster online ticket sales.

Simply get your butt in line and be an MCC member and you can get a ticket to the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like an incredible piece of luck. I love it when an anecdote is alignedd with my whacky theories and makes me think they're not whacky.

Good luck with the rest of the year - I hope your disdain for your coach, jumper and emblem don't ruin any other final's wins.
Wrong again, not one of those Port supporters either.

MCC is a simple concept. MCC members on GF day line up outside the ticket booth/gates of the MCC. They get access to the game via a first come first served basis. No Ticketek/Ticketmaster online ticket sales.

Simply get your butt in line and be an MCC member and you can get a ticket to the GF.
Enjoy the waitlist too 😂. Not all members have to line up. There is a ballot for some seats that occured this year on September 11.

That's how it used to be, but there's been a ballot for years. Most MCC seats now get allocated through the ballot before the GF, but there's still a first in first served line for unreerved seats and standing room.

Na, been pretty vocal about fixing the status quo where non-Melbourne teams dominate H&A are are always deep in finals.

Can count on the one hand how many GFs - StK, WB, Melb, Carl, Ess and North - have combined to play at the G in the 21st century.

Yet Sydney are likely to play in their 7th this year...but the Swan fans think the bias is against them 🤣🤣

Sadly a lot of Sydney fans take great delight in whinging and complaining. Must be a self entitled mindset perhaps?

Enjoy the waitlist too 😂. Not all members have to line up. There is a ballot for some seats that occured this year on September 11.

That's how it used to be, but there's been a ballot for years. Most MCC seats now get allocated through the ballot before the GF, but there's still a first in first served line for unreerved seats and standing room.
Even still it is a redundant point that was being made as the MCC section is excluded from the public for every event the MCG holds, and the ballot would be internal among members only. It's a closed market.

Has zero bearing on GF ticket allocations as the effect on bias against interstate sides that is being claimed

Seek help?

You OK?

Even the Collingwood fans here are OK with the prison bars 🤷‍♂️
I like the Prison Bars and couldn't care how often they wore it - accept against us as that'd take jumper clash to the next level.

A lot of Pies fans are dead against it though. Not sure if it's just because Eddie made a big deal about it or if they otherwise would want black and white to be only us.

Even still it is a redundant point that was being made as the MCC section is excluded from the public for every event the MCG holds, and the ballot would be internal among members only. It's a closed market.

Has zero bearing on GF ticket allocations as the effect on bias against interstate sides that is being claimed
Small increase in crowd support for Vic teams as a result, but with some Vic teams most of the members will be barracking against them. This was the breakdown of MCC members by club supported in 2018: Screenshot 2024-09-15 214319.png

Correct. I'll be going along with my mates. None of our teams are in it. It's only for full membership holders

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back