Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

EAT A BAG OF ****IN DICKS YOU VICTORIAN FLOGS

NO TEAM IN THE GF FOR YOU THIS YEAR GET ****ED
This is hilarious.
I’d say most victorians are happy that if their team isn’t playing in a GF then an interstate side wins it.

The parochialism from yourselves and other non Vic’s is cute though.

This is hilarious.
I’d say most victorians are happy that if their team isn’t playing in a GF then an interstate side wins it.

The parochialism from yourselves and other non Vic’s is cute though.
As I've said multiple times, I know, but let me have my anti-Victorian narrative.

Heaps of Sydney and Brisbane supporters in vico. Sorry to disappoint you but there will be plenty of happy victorians this weekend. And the games in Melbourne and we get a public holiday Friday. **** I love being Victorian!
The rest of the country get Labour day long weekend the week after.

Vicmedia: the Tragedy of Taylor Adams

Callum Mills & OMac:
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

is Adam Taylor an NFL player or 19th century president?

Its really intriguing to see how our Vic friends are coping with the sudden return to footballs scrap heap.
Claiming Sydney and Brisbane as former Vic clubs was as obvious as the nose on your face, we all knew that was coming, as did we know they'll use mental gymnastics to flip between actually needing to believe that whilst also portraying it as a form of trolling.
We see through it though quite easily.

Its all come about quite quickly and hasnt fully been realised yet.
2 weeks ago Dogs and Hawks were the best thing since sliced bread, then it was Hawthorn with all the momentum and took the focus, then they fell by the wayside and the media lost its shit over a minor exchange of words and all the pressure once again fell to Geelong to save face and they too faltered despite the rest and home away from home advantage.

It took 3yrs of total lockout last time before they couldnt stand it any longer, will be interesting to see how long they can put on a brave face this time.

lol the south v Fitzroy thing is being done to rile up people like yourself.

The only people still angry here are still the non vic people oddly, desperate for victorians to be angry.

I was at the prelim yesterday wanting Brisbane to win probably like every other vic neutral there.

Vicmedia: the Tragedy of Taylor Adams

Callum Mills & OMac:
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

is Adam Taylor an NFL player or 19th century president?
Are you making this up?

I don't listen to the media much so have no idea what has been said today, but last night Callum Mills was talked about a lot more than Taylor Adams, then when Oscar got hurt, that's all they talked about.

So where is your info coming from, the media or what you want the media to say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you making this up?

I don't listen to the media much so have no idea what has been said today, but last night Callum Mills was talked about a lot more than Taylor Adams, then when Oscar got hurt, that's all they talked about.

It’s a long week ahead, just you wait

Are you making this up?

I’ve not heard anyone mention Taylor Adams since maybe Thursday? I’d forgotten about him actually as I assume he’s not coming back.

Some people just want to be angry and riled up about the most stupid things.

I’ve not heard anyone mention Taylor Adams since maybe Thursday? I’d forgotten about him actually as I assume he’s not coming back.

Some people just want to be angry and riled up about the most stupid things.
Some people are praying for it to happen so they can sook about it.

There are some very strange people in here.

Ok, peeps, let's all get ready for the Taylor Adams show.

Its really intriguing to see how our Vic friends are coping with the sudden return to footballs scrap heap.
Claiming Sydney and Brisbane as former Vic clubs was as obvious as the nose on your face, we all knew that was coming, as did we know they'll use mental gymnastics to flip between actually needing to believe that whilst also portraying it as a form of trolling.
We see through it though quite easily.

Its all come about quite quickly and hasnt fully been realised yet.
2 weeks ago Dogs and Hawks were the best thing since sliced bread, then it was Hawthorn with all the momentum and took the focus, then they fell by the wayside and the media lost its shit over a minor exchange of words and all the pressure once again fell to Geelong to save face and they too faltered despite the rest and home away from home advantage.

It took 3yrs of total lockout last time before they couldnt stand it any longer, will be interesting to see how long they can put on a brave face this time.
You need to flip your categories. There's 13 AFL clubs with history and 5 AFL franchises. It's about to become 24 to 2 on the club's with history front. Long may the franchises fall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back