Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Victory Pack DVD boxset - out today!

With the season we've had, the season highlights should be spread over like 5 discs, lol.

I already have every game including the NAB Cup games....so I wont be bothering with it

So do I somewhere in the house. I have been trying to find the port NAB game with no luck.

I also have the multi commentary grand final DVD.

I still want the victory pack though as well as the storm one.

Maybe I will wait until it is cheaper or call it my Christmas present from my parents.

So do I somewhere in the house. I have been trying to find the port NAB game with no luck.

Maybe I will wait until it is cheaper or call it my Christmas present from my parents.

I have the Port V Geelong NAB Cup game on my HDD DVD recorder if you would like a copy. I don't know how good the quality would be.

All I would need is a couple of bucks to cover the blank DVD and postage from Darwin.

Feel free to email me
dohmobile [at] hotmail.com

Cheers
Shelly

Where do you get the multi commentary grand final dvd from and who is commentating? 3AW or KROCK by any chance?

It was a general release so you should be able to get it from JB etc. The multiple commentaries are K-Rock, 5AA, 3AW, Triple M and of course the original Ten call.

I'm heading into the CBD for a slapup lunch (courtesy of my ex-manager's expense account :D), so I'll pop into JB and see if it's there.

You reckon you could just slap on a GFC Boxset for me on that expense account too?! :D

Let us know if it's in stock too. Who knows when it may actually come out. Stupid of us to think, Monday was that day. :rolleyes:

just dropped into knox afl store and they say its been delayed for a few weeks.

Oh **** that.

We've been waiting for over a month now!!! How hard is it to package up a few finals games on dvd. And season highlights. :rolleyes:

Oh **** that.

We've been waiting for over a month now!!! How hard is it to package up a few finals games on dvd. And season highlights. :rolleyes:

you woulda thought it'd be in the AFL's best interests to get the package out ASAP while it is still fresh in people's minds.
i probably could've compiled my own by now

does anyone here actually have it yet??

seems to me Nov. 5th may have turned out to be a bit of false advertising

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you woulda thought it'd be in the AFL's best interests to get the package out ASAP while it is still fresh in people's minds.
i probably could've compiled my own by now

does anyone here actually have it yet??

seems to me Nov. 5th may have turned out to be a bit of false advertising

Bit of a ****-up is more like it.

I purposely did not buy the single dvd of the GF, because of this boxset.

Yeah if anyone has it, please post here. Also include details of where you bought it from too.

Bit of a ****-up is more like it.

I purposely did not buy the single dvd of the GF, because of this boxset.

Yeah if anyone has it, please post here. Also include details of where you bought it from too.

No dice peoples. Just checked out JB on Bourke Street and they confirmed there's a distribution delay. Expected to be another week. :mad:

No dice peoples. Just checked out JB on Bourke Street and they confirmed there's a distribution delay. Expected to be another week. :mad:

Thanks for that Partridge.

They way they're going, they'll be able to release a double box set, featuring our 2008 bloody premiership and season higlights too!

You heard it here first. :rolleyes:

Was in EzyDVD in Westfield Geelong this morning and asked about the season highlights DVD. The guy told me that because of the logo change, they were printing new covers for the DVD which is why they are not in stores yet. He told me that they will be in store on Friday.

Could be good news! Here is the reply I got just then from Sportsdelivered:

Hi Kathryn,

We expect the Geelong Victory Pack to arrive into us tomorrow, from when it will be shipped immediately to all major DVD retailers.

Regards,

****** ****** I Visual Entertainment Group

58-76 Stephenson I Street Cremorne Vic 3121

I picked up the multi commentary GF DVD from Sanity in Box Hill over four weeks ago. Surprisingly, I reckon the Adelaide commentary is almost as good as 3AW. Apart from the old bugger getting alot of the Geelong players' names wrong, they were incredible with their praise towards the boys. One of them even said it was the best game as far as skill level from one side that he'd ever seen.

Definately worth getting people and I'll be keeping an eye out for the Victory Pack also.

I picked up the multi commentary GF DVD from Sanity in Box Hill over four weeks ago. Surprisingly, I reckon the Adelaide commentary is almost as good as 3AW. Apart from the old bugger getting alot of the Geelong players' names wrong, they were incredible with their praise towards the boys. One of them even said it was the best game as far as skill level from one side that he'd ever seen.

Definately worth getting people and I'll be keeping an eye out for the Victory Pack also.

I tried out the JB nearest to home last night, still no luck.

The quest continues!

I tried out the JB nearest to home last night, still no luck.

The quest continues!

Aw crap :thumbsdown:

Guess I will give ol Nicole (yes I am on a first name basis with the saleperson in dvds at JBhifi) over the weekend. Fingers crossed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back