Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Victory Pack DVD boxset - out today!

Just spoke to JB Hi Fi and they have just confirmed that NO JB Hi Fi stores have received their stock yet. They are on order but haven't turned up as yet.

Not sure what's more agonising. Waiting 44 years for a flag or waiting for this damn DVD pack to be released!!

Aw crap :thumbsdown:

Guess I will give ol Nicole (yes I am on a first name basis with the saleperson in dvds at JBhifi) over the weekend. Fingers crossed...

Now that's the kind of dedication to the cause I can respect! :thumbsu:

I shouldn't complain too much - I've got the Foxtel IQ thingy so I've got all 3 finals recorded anyway. But goddamn it.........I want the bloody box set!!! :mad:

I have some news and the news is bad, folks. I was talking to the girl behind the counter at the AFL shop in Knox City earlier today, and she said that shipments are going to be delayed by as much as three weeks. Her EXACT words were 2-3 weeks, so yeah, you get the gist of it.

Bastards!

I have some news and the news is bad, folks. I was talking to the girl behind the counter at the AFL shop in Knox City earlier today, and she said that shipments are going to be delayed by as much as three weeks. Her EXACT words were 2-3 weeks, so yeah, you get the gist of it.

Bastards!

2-3 weeks!!!! AWWWwwwwwwwwwwww this is killing me!!! ahhhh :(

On a side note... I'm wearing my Premiership top today! :D wo0T! GO CATS!

Bastards!

But is the girl at the Knox shop reliable???

Bastards!

That'll be right. Even after winning a premiership, Geelong supporters still have to wait for their ship to come in.

That'll be right. Even after winning a premiership, Geelong supporters still have to wait for their ship to come in.

:D:D

I now see why you changed your original post. You wanted to put that pearler in. Well done.

Yah, spoke to a lady at work this morning. She said "I watched the GF again on the weekend. Still brings a tear to my eye", lol. Anyway, she offered to burn me a copy, since I told her I've been waiting for soooo long for this bloody box set. I suggest people do this, If they havent already done so. We could be waiting a fair while still.

:D:D

I now see why you changed your original post. You wanted to put that pearler in. Well done.

Yah, spoke to a lady at work this morning. She said "I watched the GF again on the weekend. Still brings a tear to my eye", lol. Anyway, she offered to burn me a copy, since I told her I've been waiting for soooo long for this bloody box set. I suggest people do this, If they havent already done so. We could be waiting a fair while still.

But isn't copying illegal Shell:p

I have burnt 5 copies of the multi commentary for friends.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky I use a dvd recorder then:)

That's why I have all our games. Bugger paying for what I can get for free. HeHe.

How much do dvd recorders go for these days?? And are they good. No skipping, jumping, etc when you record programs?

But yeah, I hear you. Although the highlights package would be good to have.

Lets hope we don't have to wait 44 years like we did for the premiership :p

How much do dvd recorders go for these days?? And are they good. No skipping, jumping, etc when you record programs?

But yeah, I hear you. Although the highlights package would be good to have.

Got a Phillips for $249 a few months ago when I wasn't really looking for one, although I wanted one.
Got austar, the video all hooked up so can copy my many tapes onto dvd(ask Winty)
Seems great but I am no expert because the only dvd players in the house belong to the adult kids. But they have made no complaints & believe me they would.:D

:D:DI now see why you changed your original post. You wanted to put that pearler in. Well done.

I think I also missquoted someone and in the time it took me to change it I thought of something better to say. I actually thought I'd edited it in record time so well done on picking up on that. Can't get anything past you guys.

I think I also missquoted someone and in the time it took me to change it I thought of something better to say. I actually thought I'd edited it in record time so well done on picking up on that. Can't get anything past you guys.

Hehehe. :D

Don't feel bad. I just have a ridiculous amount of spare time at work atm, otherwise I wouldn't have spotted it.

And I don't think you misquoted Jess. Like she would care anyway.

Just letting everyone know. The victory boxset has been sighted. I took this quick photo, sorry it's a little out of focus. :D

bigfootcats.jpg

Just letting everyone know. The victory boxset has been sighted. I took this quick photo, sorry it's a little out of focus. :D

bigfootcats.jpg

Bloody Hawthorn. As if it isn't bad enough that their moronic supporters to constantly troll us because they know we're better than them. And to top it off, now Jason Dunstall has run off with our bloody Victory Pack!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back