Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Victory Pack DVD boxset - out today!

Just letting everyone know. The victory boxset has been sighted. I took this quick photo, sorry it's a little out of focus. :D

bigfootcats.jpg

quality:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Got some good news regarding the season highlight DVD:

Just called the Cats Shop and a couple of DVD stores in Geelong and they both told me that the stock arrived this morning. Not sure about the victory pack but the season highlight DVD should be in stores soon if not now!

i have about six games recorded on video with long-play activated, random reception interference and bad-to-no editing of the ads - so i won't be getting this.

So u dont want to check out the other 20 or so games? :confused:

So u dont want to check out the other 20 or so games? :confused:

nah, i've another five or so, just as equally badly recorded from '06 & '05 that should tide me over.

it's all "upstairs" anyway - i just cloe my eyes, open up the 'file' in my mind and re-live the experience - with my own commentary.

Got some good news regarding the season highlight DVD:

Just called the Cats Shop and a couple of DVD stores in Geelong and they both told me that the stock arrived this morning. Not sure about the victory pack but the season highlight DVD should be in stores soon if not now!

Can u tell me what stores u rang? Just that i went into JB Hifi and Sanity today and all I could see there was the Grand Final DVD, no Season Highlights or Premiers Packs to be seen...

I called Ezy DVD, Balls N Bumpers and the Cats Shop.

I got mine at the Cats Shop for $35

Its a fantastic DVD, has highlight of all 22 h&A games, the 3 finals as well as higlights on the Rising Star, All Australian, Brownlow and MVP ceremonies.

It goes for just under 2 hours.

I called Ezy DVD, Balls N Bumpers and the Cats Shop.

I got mine at the Cats Shop for $35

Its a fantastic DVD, has highlight of all 22 h&A games, the 3 finals as well as higlights on the Rising Star, All Australian, Brownlow and MVP ceremonies.

It goes for just under 2 hours.

Nice!

Can't wait till I get to see it.... hmmmm... whenever that may be.

LMAO.. how funny is the title of this thread now?? It should be changed to.. "Victory Pack DVD boxset- out who ever the **** knows when?"

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well - at least we know it exists!

I'm still having no luck with the boxset in Melbourne and I think JB Hi-Fi is sick of me calling.

Meh, let them be. It's not like the GF was last week. We've been waiting long enough.

Can't you put your name down for an order? So when it comes in they can just call you. That's what I'm going to attempt to do this weekend.

Lol, how good will the bragging rights be for the first person to lay their hands on this elusive dvd???

Being outside Geelong & Victoria will most or all ezydvd stores stock the victory pack or be able to get it in on request...:thumbsu::confused:

Meh, let them be. It's not like the GF was last week. We've been waiting long enough.

Can't you put your name down for an order? So when it comes in they can just call you. That's what I'm going to attempt to do this weekend.

Lol, how good will the bragging rights be for the first person to lay their hands on this elusive dvd???

Should be right Shell. I've got JB calling me when it comes in stock.

Just bought the Season Highlights DVD from Ezy DVD in Bay City for $34.85. She said it just came in today.

Please let us know if there is any footage that we haven't seen. I would love to see some in the rooms after the GF.

Nah no footage in rooms, just shows the medal presentations and thats it. Good DVD though, basically shows highlights of each game (only ours, none of oppositions:thumbsu:) and grabs from Bombers press conference afterwards. Some good stuff though, replays of the news reports after Jimmys Brownlow, etc. that i hadnt seen.

just called the Knox store..

they said they were told they were getting it today but have yet not recieved it

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back