Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Victory Pack DVD boxset - out today!

Because they haven't seen me during a game perhaps?

Love the name change by the way.

Thought you might.
And for the record, after attending many games this year with this ca - raz - y Bas -****, I can honestly say he has nutz.
Just misdirected - usually at Geelong when they are playing Shi-aite.......

Thought you might.
And for the record, after attending many games this year with this ca - raz - y Bas -****, I can honestly say he has nutz.
Just misdirected - usually at Geelong when they are playing Shi-aite.......

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Plus just think, I enlarge and expand the vocabulary of our youngsters. :D

I bought the victory pack today at Kmart Chirnside Park for $85.00. They only had a few copies but other Kmarts may have more. Just watched the highlights disc. Geelong are awesome.
Cheers Deb

FIIIIIINNNNAAAALLLLLLYYY.

Anyone who gets their hands on it, post here please.

Will ring DFO todays. (Dam, why don't DFO have late night shopping? Lazy bastards)
Couldn't see it in JB Bourke St. Season Highlights are there, but not the Victory Pack.

I ordered my copy from the dvdcrave.com site today. They said it will be shipped on 27th Nov. Worth waiting one more week to save $30 I reckon !

I ordered my copy from the dvdcrave.com site today. They said it will be shipped on 27th Nov. Worth waiting one more week to save $30 I reckon !
Yep i did the same, but im a tight arse, I will copy mine then pass it on as an xmas present. :thumbsu:

Finally after all this whinging and complaining, have finally got my copy. (DFO Jbhifi). Love the box (shiny silver you can see your reflection in), and which folds out to show a table of contents and the pic of the boys with the cup and the club song. Picture quality excellent (have watched the last quarter of the Preliminary final), with post match interviews and song in the rooms.

:):thumbsu:

I got mine at ezyDVD today :D

I'm loving multi-commantary in the GF and i can't wait to watch the prelim again! BEST....DVDSET....EVER!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delight to watch.

Seriously, how good is it?

i've only watched the highlights DVD so far.

By the way Knox still didn't have it last night but Eastland did so i went there.

The highlights are very comprehensive however one thing i liked better on the 2004 highlights DVD was the fact the Bomber walked through with Billy Brownless every round. i was hoping for something like that rather than just a narrator who had nothing to do with the premiership.
It is cery well packaged i must admit and i look forward to watching all of the finals inlcuding the GF with alternate commentary as my GF DVD only has channel ten.

It is out at JB Hi-Fi at Chadstone, but nearly all copies look to have gone. Checked K-Mart there as well and they are still awaiting stock to come in.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it in my hands! JB Hi-Fi at Knox has it for $96, the AFL shop has it for $99, K-mart and Virgin dosen't have it yet and I couldn't be arsed finding out where else it could be!

Got some mates coming round with a load of beers tonight - we're gonna watch it with the Adelaide radio commentary!:D I feel like it's Grand Final Day all over again!!

Woo Hoo!!!
Mine was shipped from EzyDvd this morning so I will still have to wait until Monday before I get it in my hands but after this long I was worried that it would never arrive.

I didn't even bother checking any of the stores over here (Perth) because if it ain't the Eagles they won't stock it.

Can't wait, have only watched the GF twice cause I've been waiting for this version with the alternate commentary's may even sync it up with the HG and Roy call. Joy!

Woo Hoo!!!
Mine was shipped from EzyDvd this morning so I will still have to wait until Monday before I get it in my hands but after this long I was worried that it would never arrive.

I didn't even bother checking any of the stores over here (Perth) because if it ain't the Eagles they won't stock it.

Can't wait, have only watched the GF twice cause I've been waiting for this version with the alternate commentary's may even sync it up with the HG and Roy call. Joy!

Did you order it online? It says on y account that there is still a freakin distribution delay. I am sick of it!

My copy seems to have been shipped from dvdcrave! :thumbsu:

The afl store in chadstone also has about 10 packs lefts.

Went to JB Hi Fi at Lonsdale St today to pick up victory pack to find that the store is closed due to a ceiling pipe leak occurring and concerns that the roof will collapse!!!

Knowing my luck trying get my hands on this, if the roof does fall in it will right on top of my bloody DVD pack!!

Starting to wonder if I will ever get my hands on it...

Went to JB Hi Fi at Lonsdale St today to pick up victory pack to find that the store is closed due to a ceiling pipe leak occurring and concerns that the roof will collapse!!!

Knowing my luck trying get my hands on this, if the roof does fall in it will right on top of my bloody DVD pack!!

Starting to wonder if I will ever get my hands on it...
Go to Bourke St, they are there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back