Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
Hi guys,

I'll be heading into Melbourne CBD at lunchtime today to hopefully track down the 4-disc Victory Pack DVD boxset that is released today.

It's notoriously hard to get Sports Delivered (manufacturing company) DVDs on release day as they must have dodgy distributors so I'm not overly expecting to find it today.

If anybody tracks the DVD down, can they please post here to let everyone know where it is in stock at the moment?

Re: Victory Pack DVD boxset - out today!

Also confirmation on whether the GF DVD is the multi-commentary edition would be good as well.

I have mine on order from DVDcrave. They have it for $67 which is a good price. I know what you mean about dodgy distributors fpm84, I bet they wont get it in for a couple of days though since they are in Adelaide.

If anyone is interested.
http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=38632

I noticed that on DVDcrave last week and I suspect it's wrong.Everywhere else I've seen it listed it has 4 discs [all finals and season highlights],not 3 as DVDcrave has.

Here it is on the EzyDVD site 2007 Victory pack
EDIT : Just noticed EzyDVD says distribution delay.So you might have trouble finding it at the moment.

EDIT : Just noticed EzyDVD says distribution delay.

Surprise, surprise :rolleyes:

Anyway, I reckon JB Hi-Fi, HMV and Sanity are my best bets so I'll head there in a couple of hours and report back.

I noticed that on DVDcrave last week and I suspect it's wrong.Everywhere else I've seen it listed it has 4 discs [all finals and season highlights],not 3 as DVDcrave has.

Here it is on the EzyDVD site 2007 Victory pack
EDIT : Just noticed EzyDVD says distribution delay.So you might have trouble finding it at the moment.

Not sure if you may have mis-read or if they have now corrected their site but DVDCrave have the number of discs as 4 and the weight as 3 now so should be the same set of discs.

Not sure if you may have mis-read or if they have now corrected their site but DVDCrave have the number of discs as 4 and the weight as 3 now so should be the same set of discs.

Product Code: 38632

Format: DVD

Release Date: 2007/11/05

No. of Discs: 4

Ship Weight: 3

Nope,it definately said 3 discs when I looked.It's now changed to 4.

Thanks for the heads up about dvdcrave! I just saved myself $25 and my husband still gets his victory pack.

Cheers!

I posted a thread about this on Cats Claw.

As I understand it, the Victory boxset will include:

DISC 1 - GEELONG V KANGAROOS QUALIFYING FINAL [7 commentary only]

DISC 2 - GEELONG V COLLINGWOOD PRELIMINARY FINAL [7 commentary only]

DISC 3 - GEELONG v PORT ADELAIDE GRAND FINAL [10 commentary only]

DISC 4 - GEELONG 2007 SEASON HIGHLIGHTS

[The season higlight DVD will be avaliable seperately as well, and is supposed to also be released today].

I went through most DVD shops in the Geelong CBD this morning [JBHIFI, Myer, Target in westfield, Kmart in Belmont and Target in Warun Ponds], and none have it in stock YET.

Hopefully we'll see it in the next few days.

I posted a thread about this on Cats Claw.

As I understand it, the Victory boxset will include:

DISC 1 - GEELONG V KANGAROOS QUALIFYING FINAL [7 commentary only]

DISC 2 - GEELONG V COLLINGWOOD PRELIMINARY FINAL [7 commentary only]

DISC 3 - GEELONG v PORT ADELAIDE GRAND FINAL [10 commentary only]

DISC 4 - GEELONG 2007 SEASON HIGHLIGHTS

[The season higlight DVD will be avaliable seperately as well, and is supposed to also be released today].

I went through most DVD shops in the Geelong CBD this morning [JBHIFI, Myer, Target in westfield, Kmart in Belmont and Target in Warun Ponds], and none have it in stock YET.

Cheers mate! Sounds good! I assume it will be available in a week or so from the major DVD stores.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they didnt have it in my area at 1pm today either. tried JB hifi and AFL store and they said they didnt have it in stock:thumbsdown:

Please let me know if the Highlights etc is worth getting.

A season highlight DVD of 18 crushing home and away wins, plus 3 finals victorys, our first premiership year in 44 seasons, and a year featuring just about the best team football Geelong supporters have ever witnessed.

Er, I'm pretty sure it will be worth getting! :thumbsu:

A season highlight DVD of 18 crushing home and away wins, plus 3 finals victorys, our first premiership year in 44 seasons, and a year featuring just about the best team football Geelong supporters have ever witnessed.

Er, I'm pretty sure it will be worth getting! :thumbsu:

I'll second that!

they didnt have it in my area at 1pm today either. tried JB hifi and AFL store and they said they didnt have it in stock:thumbsdown:

Same here. :mad:

Betcha all the damn slack arses are taking the day off before cup day, hence the delay. WHY the **** advertise that it's coming out on the 5th, if they don't even get delivered?? Delivery date should be at least 24-48 hours before the day it should be in store.

Anyway, I rang JBHifi at DFO a couple times today (have a voucher for there), until the lady took my phone number to call me. Anyway, hopefully I can go on the weekend and get it.

Q - Why won't they put the multi-commentary version of the Grand Final in the Victory Pack?

A - Because they're filthy money-grubbing bastards, that's why! Someone needs a good Blundstone steelcap kick up the arse...

:D

I'll hold em down for you, while you sink the Blundstones in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory Pack DVD boxset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back