Review Video Highlights - Preliminary Final - By Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Favourites,

I think I can speak on behalf of all frequent and long time posters of Collingwood BigFooty when I ask, plea, no beg you to make a video IF we win the Premiership. I promise you that we will all enjoy it and watch it more than once.
This video has been missing your superior videos. We need this moment documented with the highest quality!

Love Shellz (and all posters below).

Re: A Public Plea to Favourites

Favs did say that he wasn't doing any more highlights clips, unless we won the premiership.

I'm sure he'll do one.

Also, Mars II is pretty bloody good at them also.

Re: Video Highlights - Preliminary Final

FAVESsssssssssssssss :D I still remember you saying you won't be doing highlights unless we get in to the Grand Final haha! Lucky us we made it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work mate, although the sound was a little distorted (could be this pc!)

Can't wait to see next weeks.. :)

Go Pies!!

Awesome stuff Favs, inspirational! What's the music that starts at 2:40, it is suitably epic.

interesting comment from leigh matthews at 9:20.

in reply to commetti's comment about the 'round the boundary' style, matthews says it reminds him of malthouses eagles in the 90's and how they played. obviously leigh was our coach back then, and therefore knew that style well.

is it something malthouse bought in only when he knew he had the quality & maturity required for such a disciplined style of play ?

check out john Anthony at 10.28 doesn't look that happy... maybe reading into it but i would say he is gold coast bound next year.

The Channel 7 intro for this game was absolutely quality IMO.

The part where Bruce says we have "the exorcist" cutting to Mick and the look on MMs face was just brlliant and spine-tingling for mine.

A premiership for this master coach is what he deserves.

check out john Anthony at 10.28 doesn't look that happy... maybe reading into it but i would say he is gold coast bound next year.

Had a look at it, looks like he has an "arrogant grin" (if that's the word for it) or a bit of swagger about him. Also gave it the old "fist pump".

Definitely doesn't look "unhappy" for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Video Highlights - Preliminary Final - By Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back