Society & Culture Videos and images that make you cringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Hehhe yeah. It's quite painful.

Hehhe yeah. It's quite painful.

Man believes he's really a leopard and that his boyfriend is a raccoon

That African video doing the rounds on facebook right now. I honestly thought I had a hardened tolerance to all the cruelties of the world, but I was wrong.

That African video doing the rounds on facebook right now. I honestly thought I had a hardened tolerance to all the cruelties of the world, but I was wrong.
I don't watch those facebook videos, I'm paranoid they're a virus like those old 'I can't believe there's a video of you doing this!' cons.

PS. I watched that video, THRILLHO. APPALLING. The only thing worse was that I forgot to put an Incognito window up. Fuaaaaa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have I never seen this before. Was this an official release from the club?

I love that, it's hilarious.

How that is supposed to be related to an Australian football club has me stuffed, it's so completely at odds with the culture of the sport and all the clubs around the country for the last 150+ years. It's also insanely American.

I love the drummer though.

I love that, it's hilarious.

How that is supposed to be related to an Australian football club has me stuffed, it's so completely at odds with the culture of the sport and all the clubs around the country for the last 150+ years. It's also insanely American.

I love the drummer though.

The Americana aspect of it is probably the most confusing thing. They have stars and stripes falling down the screen, change the yellow to red and it'd be complete. The triangles of flying eagles is also pretty strange, feels more like army propaganda rather than a football club. Also love the "House of Pain" bit. What is this WWE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Videos and images that make you cringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back