Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

I simply pointed out that you're a D/H

You (and let’s not forget your m10 STupideR) simply melted because I made a free titled 2022 GF losers vs 2023 GF losers. Nothing to do with the timing

Then another catflog who had no idea thought he’d troll me over it 😆

Delicious :)

Borrowing from the zackah book of excuses…

Thoughts V_23 ?
8y8cpi.jpg

Funny or true are not words that accurately decribe your version of events

Oh, well… let’s hear how you and STuPid DIDN’T melt about a game day Fred being posted within 24 hours of kickoff 🤷‍♂️

And how flogger KNEW it was your posts that started the “too soon” comments on GD Freds

That should be an entertaining preamble to the game 🍿

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if you were playing someone good away from home 🤷‍♂️

News flash peanut. There is not many decent teams in the AFL this year, by my count only 3 can win the flag, us, Sydney and Brisbane.

Not our fault or problem at all the rest of the league is either mediocre or just outright garbage.

New flash peanut

You’ve done nothing since you got busted for cheating

News Flash

I don't care. Quit living in the past moran.

It's only what happens on now and in the future that matters you snail brained leper.

🤷‍♂️

On another topic…

Has there been a better pre-game meltdown?

Hardly a melt. You are being a fool and an ass, and I am responding to your dribble with the contempt it deserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back