Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

He complained all morning about a Carlton supporter (me) making him melt, now he has basically begged you to make him melt again. He just loves Carlton supporters making him melt

He is older than everyone else on the bay, aside from possibly Triggering Tiger , I think his mind no longer calculates as strongly as it once did tbh

8y8x8x.jpg

Can't wait to see this version of Patrick Cripps on the Cover when the Baggers win the Premiership in a couple of months time.

News flash peanut. There is not many decent teams in the AFL this year, by my count only 3 can win the flag, us, Sydney and Brisbane.

Not our fault or problem at all the rest of the league is either mediocre or just outright garbage.
Lol, Carlton ain't one of the three.

They play a style of football more bruise-free than the Knights era downhill skiing bombres. They struggled to beat 17th on Sunday and killed TDK in the process.

But I can't stand poort so this is one of the 3 or 4 carl games a year where I'd like them to win.

I have not bothered to do so in 10.years.
Cheapskate! I'm actually on the Blooz as port losing horribly will work fine for my magnificent Hawfs

Cheapskate! I'm actually on the Blooz as port losing horribly will work fine for my magnificent Hawfs

Will do our best Din Dins, however last time we tried to do hawthorn a solid (vs The Dogs a fortnight ago), it didn't end so well.

I don't believe in Lightning Striking Twice (so to speak) and we should easily dispatch of Poort tonight (Vossy has never lost a game v Kern as coach :$)

Lol, Carlton ain't one of the three.

They play a style of football more bruise-free than the Knights era downhill skiing bombres. They struggled to beat 17th on Sunday and killed TDK in the process.

But I can't stand poort so this is one of the 3 or 4 carl games a year where I'd like them to win.

If it makes you feel better me and the boys (standing behind goal ferals) are going to rip into JH-F tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karen Cornes will be happy.

Harry McKay out, replaced by Huey (Lewis Young)

LOL

The irony is it was your catflog mates STPer18 and (surprisingly) FISTO who were the first ones to shit the kitty litter when I dared to start a geeLOL game day fred within 24 hours of the game:

So now I’m sure you won’t have a problem with it 🤷‍♂️

Some ‘Bay historian’ you turned out to be :$
Sorry what?

Dinsdale is who I was referring to. Is always the one to tell me game day threads are for game days only.

Sorry what?

Dinsdale is who I was referring to. Is always the one to tell me game day threads are for game days only.
Yep. Just proved I'm human by missing this travesty of early birdness freds

If it makes you feel better me and the boys (standing behind goal ferals) are going to rip into JH-F tonight.
Meh. I mean he's the reason they joined the bombres and swines in my despised teams, but tbh the decade long torture of Ken Hinkley is so eerily similar to Brad Scott that it elicits feelings of pity in me. And JHF is such a colossal w***er I'm almost (but not quite) glad he left. There's a reason its not just North supporters booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back