3 - Johncock
2 - Jacobs
1 - Sloane

ROTY
3 - Lyons
2 -
1 -
________

Geeze, let me get home so I can do it properly -_-.................But you can do it next week, ill be in Sydney and away from a computer untill Sunday night.

MVP
5. Dangerfield
4. Walker
3. Jacobs
2. Thompson
1. SLoane

BTM
3. Petrenko
2. Wright
1. Jacobs

ROTY
3. Lyons
2. Talia

MVP
5 - Dangerfield
4 - Tex
3 - Jacobs
2 - Sloane
1 - Thompson

BTM
3 - Sloane
2 - Johncock
1 - Petrenko

ROTY
3 - Lyons

MVP:
5. Danger
4. Walker
3. Sloane
2. Thompson
1. Jacobs

BTM:
3. Johncock
2. Petrenko
1. Jacobs

ROTY:
2. Lyons
1. Talia

MVP
5. Dangermouse
4. Jacobs
3. Sloane
2. Reilly
1. Walker

BTM
3. Wright
2. Reilly
1. Doughty

ROTY
1. Talia

Can't believe Lyons is getting 3 votes. Talk about a severe case of "shiny new toyitis". His goal assist was a thing of beauty, but other than that he had almost no impact on the game at all. I gave Talia a solitary vote, but I was strongly considering giving no ROTY votes at all, as neither player really did enough to deserve a vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Danger - well hello Sir Patrick. Don't worry about his disposal. What a jet.
4 Thommo - In our best 10 ever.
3 Jacobs - BARGAIN
2 Walker - unlucky the other three were so good. He was excellent.
1 Sloane

BTM

3 Danger
2 Thommo
1 Jacobs

Rookie
1 Talia
1 Lyons

MVP
5. Dangermouse
4. Jacobs
3. Sloane
2. Reilly
1. Walker

BTM
3. Wright
2. Reilly
1. Doughty

ROTY
1. Talia
Way to ruin it Vader :mad:
Change it to Thompson so we can make history?

ANd on the ROTY, both were poor, I just think LYons added a little more. Talia could decimated by Westhoff!

POTY

5. Dangerfield - outstanding game, which was Ablett-esque in its impact on the game. His performance today was a mixture of desperation strength and speed and a big step in his inevitable progress to the status of an elite player. Please sign him up for 5 years ASAP!!

4. Thompson - a terrific support act to Danger with his own normal high level of courage, desperation and hard ball-getting. One of the 2 best trades in recent years by the club.

3. Jacobs - dominated the rucks, giving our mid-fielders first look at the ball most times, and performed well around the ground as well. Such a key player for our team and we managed to get him as a trade for next door to fk-all. :thumbsu:

2. Sloane - little in stature, huge in courage and effort. He just wins balls that he shouldn't and never stops running or diving in and under - unless he's tackling the opposition. He's a beauty.

1. Walker - a real mixture of a game. 6 fantastic goals in 2 bursts and beaten by his opponent in between. But while those 6 goals were just a taste of what this young man can do, they were very important in the final result. One day he'll fire all day and kick ten plus. :thumbsu:

Unlucky - Vader's high in Reilly, who dominated as a loose man in defence and Vader's low in Petrenko who is really starting to look like a genuine damaging small forward at this level. Loved both their games today but you can't put them all in.

Best Team Man

3. Dangerfield - just can't go past Danger. He was everything today/tonight.

2. Sloane - see comments above. Represents everything the team man award is about.

1. Petrenko - does a power of hard work that has nothing to do with disposals. Chases, tackles, holds ball in area etc. Has really arrived as an AFL foot-baller

ROOKIE

2. Lyons - couldn't have brought him in for a tougher game, and he never embarrassed himself either. A handy debut without being anything special, but he will be a lot better for the run, whenever he has his next game.

1. Talia - only just gets one point for trying and courage. Between him and Rutten they leaked too many goals.

THE GAME ITSELF

Great game by both teams, although I think Port were a little flattered by the margin in the end as it was made up of 2 goals 7 points.

What I did like is that in the past we would have crumbled after handing up a 27 point lead in the 3rd quarter, but we didn't. Instead we fought back and took control of the game again.

The move of McKernan as the 2nd ruck was good too, so well done by the selectors. :thumbsu:

5 - Danger
4 - Walker
3 - Thompson
2 - Sauce
1 - Sloane

Best Team Man

3 - Wright
2 - Stiffy
1 - Pets

Rookie

3 -
2 - Lyons
1 - Talia

POTY
5 - Patrick Dangerfield (wow)
4 - Taylor Walker (sucked in Neil)
3 - Rory Sloane (our spiritual leader)
2 - Scott Thompson (week-in, week-out quality)
1 - Sam Jacobs (never thought I'd love a ruckman more than Rehn... but he's gaining ground)

Apologies Stiffy

BTM
3 - Scott Thompson
2 - Rory Sloane
1 - Jared Petrenko

ROTY
3 -
2 - Jarryd Lyons
1 - Daniel Talia

MVP
5 - Dangerfield
4 - Walker
3 - Sloane - So happy when the ball is in his hands. Great decision maker.
2 - Petrenko - Stitch up Hartlett or what
1 - Johncock - Huge physical presence.

BTM
3 - Petrenko
2 - Wright - What a ripper, should play every week never lets you down.
1 - Jacobs - He was everywhere!

ROTY
3 - Lyons
2 - Talia
1 -

Way to ruin it Vader :mad:
Change it to Thompson so we can make history?

ANd on the ROTY, both were poor, I just think LYons added a little more. Talia could decimated by Westhoff!
I was tossing up between Reilly & Thompson, though I also wanted to give Walker a vote which didn't leave room for both midfielders. My impression from the game was that a lot of Thompson's possessions didn't go to the advantage of a teammate - admittedly because he was in the hottest part of the kitchen, usually surrounded by 4 or 5 Port opponents. I thought Reilly was really, really good and deserved to get a vote on this occasion.

MVP
5 - Dangerfield - awesome work
4 - Walker - love him
3 - Sloane - Loved his shirt front in the first
2 - Petrenko - Loved his intensity
1 - Johncock - Back to nearly his best.
Apologies to Sauce

BTM
3 - danger - body was on the line all night
2 - Petrenko
1 - Wright - great game, tough nut

ROTY
None

5. Dangerfield - fap fap fap
4. Thompson - terrific game from him. Absolute star.
3. Sloane - see Dangerfield
2. Jacobs
1. Walker
Unlucky: Reilly, Johncock, Wright

BTM:
3. Petrenko - did an outstanding job tagging Hartlett. Was a real pitbull in attack getting 8 tackles, 15 touches and 2 goals.
2. Wright - top job negating Rodan after half time.
1. Johncock - back to his best. Don't the crowd just love him? :)

ROTY:
3. Lyons - nice debut

POTY

5. Dangerfield - outstanding game, which was Ablett-esque in its impact on the game. His performance today was a mixture of desperation strength and speed and a big step in his inevitable progress to the status of an elite player. Please sign him up for 5 years ASAP!!

4. Thompson - a terrific support act to Danger with his own normal high level of courage, desperation and hard ball-getting. One of the 2 best trades in recent years by the club.

3. Jacobs - dominated the rucks, giving our mid-fielders first look at the ball most times, and performed well around the ground as well. Such a key player for our team and we managed to get him as a trade for next door to fk-all. :thumbsu:

2. Sloane - little in stature, huge in courage and effort. He just wins balls that he shouldn't and never stops running or diving in and under - unless he's tackling the opposition. He's a beauty.

1. Walker - a real mixture of a game. 6 fantastic goals in 2 bursts and beaten by his opponent in between. But while those 6 goals were just a taste of what this young man can do, they were very important in the final result. One day he'll fire all day and kick ten plus. :thumbsu:

Unlucky - Vader's high in Reilly, who dominated as a loose man in defence and Vader's low in Petrenko who is really starting to look like a genuine damaging small forward at this level. Loved both their games today but you can't put them all in.

Best Team Man

3. Dangerfield - just can't go past Danger. He was everything today/tonight.

2. Sloane - see comments above. Represents everything the team man award is about.

1. Petrenko - does a power of hard work that has nothing to do with disposals. Chases, tackles, holds ball in area etc. Has really arrived as an AFL foot-baller

ROOKIE

2. Lyons - couldn't have brought him in for a tougher game, and he never embarrassed himself either. A handy debut without being anything special, but he will be a lot better for the run, whenever he has his next game.

1. Talia - only just gets one point for trying and courage. Between him and Rutten they leaked too many goals.

THE GAME ITSELF

Great game by both teams, although I think Port were a little flattered by the margin in the end as it was made up of 2 goals 7 points.

What I did like is that in the past we would have crumbled after handing up a 27 point lead in the 3rd quarter, but we didn't. Instead we fought back and took control of the game again.

The move of McKernan as the 2nd ruck was good too, so well done by the selectors. :thumbsu:

Excellent Post!
Put me down for the same.

All players will be sore this morning -whattagame!

POTY
5 - Dangerfield
4 - Thompson
3 - Sloane
2 - Walker
1 - Jacobs

BTM
3 - Wright
2 - Sloane
1 - Mckernan

ROTY
2 - Lyons