Votes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Not entirely sure what NLM did to warrant getting votes.

3. Watson
2. Williams
1. Pears

Honarable mentions to McVeigh, Prismall and Winderlich who all played pretty well with limited game time.

Lovett-Murray? Thought he had a shocker.

3. Watson
2. Pears
1. Williams

Just gave him the one vote, although Winders and Pears could easily have taken his place. I just rated his endeavor in the last minutes of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3.Waton
2.Pears
1.Hooker

NLM average game. Jetta is should only get a game if Reimers Williams Davey and monfries are injured and can't play forward pocket, what a waste.

i thought hardingham looked okay, he made a couple of errors but looked good when he was near it. was a substitute so was fresher late in the game.

That's what I thought.

3.Waton
2.Pears
1.Hooker

Outside of them the rest havent seemed to imporve much.

We seemed to struggle to find anyone, unless it was on the end of an ineffective short pass....
Personally think that game style sucked. All of our success last year was when we played runnig football.
But it was only the first hitout for the year, and hopefully it gets better.
However on that display WCE are ahead of us.

What did he do?

He was actively searching for the ball, you could tell he wanted to be there.
The thing that's going to improve Jetta's game is his confidence.
When he is on he does some unbelievable stuff.

3. Watson
First half was terrific. Looked much more assured. Unhurried in traffic and mostly chose the best option.

2. Pears
Excellent judgement, especially first half. great disposal. Calm under pressure.

1. Bellchambers
Halved the pure ruck contests with Naitanui. Provided many opportunities for centre breaks in first half.

Despite Welsh saying at half time they were confident of their ability to run out the game strongly, they fell away quite dramatically after half time. Fitness? Planning to peak during the season rather than before? As per the last two years, exciting and inspirational footy when they're on, but no other gear to drop back to. Defensive aspects are a work in progress. Missed tall options in the forward half.

The good was terrific and the bad was fairly ordinary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back