Votes Vs Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Harding 3
Harris 2
Thommo 1

3 - Colbert. Played the Center Back role in Soccer in that he controlled the backline, went forwrd when he could and was good all night.

2 - Turtle. Once again he ran all night and his pace in the last quarter nearly got us over the line. Fantastic month of football from Leigh. Let's hope it continues.

1 - Rawlings. Kept the most damaging player in the game to a dozen or so possessions. He did the job on him last year in Canberra as well. Has Judd ever beaten the glove?

Harro's last quarter was great too. Boomer ran all night and his last quareter was sensational as well. Simo kept getting the ball and worked it forward. If only we could have countered Matera it would have been a different story. At 3/4 time I was worried and thought we may go down by 10 goals (we would have last year) but it counts for nought if we don't touch up the Hawks next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moti said:
How anyone could give Petrie votes, or even put him in the best is beyond me. Petrie handed at least 3 clearances down the throats of WCE players while allowing Cox to do that numerous other times. He dropped marks, kicked poorly and cracked when the pressure was on. To me that game displayed exactly why Mc Intosh is important to out club.

Positive though was Eddie and also Watson and his tackle.

So Petrie is singled out for a few mistakes (agree he was nowhere near our best though) while Watson is viewed as a poistive for laying one tackle? If you took the same attitude towards Petrie he would get three votes from you every week.

3. Colbert
2. Thompson
1. Boomer

Apologies to Turtle.........those misses cost him a vote I'm afraid........good effort otherwise. Apologies also to Simmo..........crappy disposal in the first half cost a vote as well.

T'toes

3 Colbert

2 Thompson

1 Harvey

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Vs Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back