Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

3 Grant
2 rawlings
1 Petrie

Happy to say that three blokes I've doubted - Robbins, Porter and Teague - were really good today. I like the way these guysa approach their footy, and its good to see them go well, particularly the latter two.

3. S.Grant
2. D.Teague
1. B.Rawlings

Special mention to Daniel Wells...only had 7 touches but they were PRICELESS...he is destined to be a CHAMPION !! not just a great player...wish 20 of the team take a good look at what Wells does and apply the same efforts

3 - Grant.. 4 quarters, was all over the ground and stood up when we really needed him in the last quarter

2 - Petrie.. Presnted all day and took some great grabs. 17 possessions from CHF is a terrific effort.

1 - Rawlings.. Quality of possessions wasn't always terrific, but he wasn't the lone ranger there today!! Provided a go-to option all day and kept Johnstone quiet, which went a long way to securing the win for us.

Special mentions:

- Arch who lead from the front all day
- Mark Porter who played his best game for the year when we needed it most
- Ben Robbins who was tyically industrious
- Shane Clayton who went some way to vindicating his selection IMO.

3- Grant [another great game, great to see him back to top form]
2- Rawlings [Finding sopme consistancy, great performance]
1- Petrie [Was a tall marking forward, what Melbourne missed]

Robbins and Teague coming back in with huge games have made Laidleys omition this week even harder for Harveys return!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh ?

Originally posted by Darky
3 - King
2 - Grant
1 - Porter

yep...I along with Uncle Leo want an explaination Darky......is it quite possible that Kingy is a MANOWAR fan ???

3 - Grant
2 - Petrie
1 - Rawlings

King is becoming a liability with his kicking, and although he is getting the pill, he does nothing with it.

Watt, Teague and Wells did well. Worried about baird.

Originally posted by Moti
Worried about baird.
finally agree with something u say, his costly clangers were mentioned on BF throughout the week and i must admit i hadnt really noticed it, but today on a few occasions i certainly did!! also there is no excuse to being fairly well beaten by brad miller!! hopefully he does the job on reiwoldt again next week as he killed him in round 1.

As well as being quite good throughout the game, King showed confidence and composure on several occasions in the last quarter when other others were still making silly mistakes. A wise head prevailing at the end, I suppose.

Just as my selection of King is being questioned, for the second week in a row I wonder why Rawlings is getting so many votes. Got a lot of uncontested possessions (many from the kickout), and continues to make howling blunders with his disposal, under little or no pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back