East Perth
Colts
Trevor Oliver- 24 possesions
League
Matthew Leunberger- 6 possesions 19 hitouts
Garry Moss- 13 possesions 2 goals
Shawn Colbung- 6 possesions

good work linger :thumbsu:
just wanna point out that dom foster had 3 goals not 5!

turbocat: i would be thinking that virgo would be more your stamina player than jetta, jetta is very fast and will give you those exciting bursts while virgo doesn't have a great deal of pace but from what i have seen runs out games well

virgo would be an assett to any side because of his stamina and abilty to run, but one question to lingsface why would joel ohalloran not be a draft a draft chance at the moment 26 goals in 4 games they keep rotating different
players to shut him down and week in week out he keeps kicking them and bringing other players into the game as well who also kick goals am a bit perplexed why he is not mentioned more often

Main Man said:
What about Gumbleton?

Peel had the bye.

Peel are playing South Fremantle this round

Brock O'Brien is a possibility to be back in the league team this weekend after missing the last three weeks after re-injuiring his hamstring in his first game back after the 18's carnival.

Linga- Just a couple you missed

East Freo
Caleb Mourish- First game for EF mainly because of the requirement to play a game for the WAFL before you can be drafted. This kid is as good as going around. A monty for State 18's if he was playing in the system. He was clearly EF best player in ateam that was very very good. Apparently ther are a couple of AFL clubs who have requested that he play WAFL football so as to be picked up in the draft. From what I saw this kid will definately go!!

Bradley D##k was the next best. His game after half time was worth the admittance 5 goals in aquarter. Just put on the afterburners and played very well.

Finally Masten WHO can't be drafted this year. Geez was he good.

South Freo

Calma-Holt- Played for NT in the championship and has now played 4 games of ressies. Finding his feet and is a very good size for AFL. Starting to become a more dangerous player. Has a good chance of being drafted.

Callum Wilson- Missed 18's selection due to a slow start to the year(coming back from season before injuries and a slow and easy pre season). This kid was absolutely knocking them in the colts-easily beat benjamin against Claremont and has basically become the CHF for colts for the 2nd half of the season(along with Morton). Playing Ressies last two games and has been in the best for these two games. Has as good a chance as many for being drafted.

gosubi said:
virgo would be an assett to any side because of his stamina and abilty to run, but one question to lingsface why would joel ohalloran not be a draft a draft chance at the moment 26 goals in 4 games they keep rotating different
players to shut him down and week in week out he keeps kicking them and bringing other players into the game as well who also kick goals am a bit perplexed why he is not mentioned more often
He has been in the colts system for around 4 years, is 19 and very well developed playing against skinner and younger players than himself, has said in an interview that he isnt nominating for the draft as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not so sure about his age think he is only 18 and in is third year at colts but missed most of last season with injury still cant see why with his stats why he would not be a player being looked at,saw that interview to but thought he was probaly waiting to be approached.

southjoy said:
Linga- Just a couple you missed

East Freo
Caleb Mourish- First game for EF mainly because of the requirement to play a game for the WAFL before you can be drafted. This kid is as good as going around. A monty for State 18's if he was playing in the system. He was clearly EF best player in ateam that was very very good. Apparently ther are a couple of AFL clubs who have requested that he play WAFL football so as to be picked up in the draft. From what I saw this kid will definately go!!
Can you give me some information on him? Is he tall or a small? and where would he go around in the draft?

gosubi said:
not so sure about his age think he is only 18 and in is third year at colts but missed most of last season with injury still cant see why with his stats why he would not be a player being looked at,saw that interview to but thought he was probaly waiting to be approached.

Yeh Matty Virgo is only 18. This is his first full year for Subiaco Colts. I played with him in under 13s, under 15s and colts. He was an absolute gun, very strong in and under and won plenty of clearances. Also

He went on and played league last year and helped take Kangas to the Grand Final. He missed out on the Leagues best and fairest by a vote but missed 4 games for the season. He still took out the Clubs Best and Fairest though.

Didn't see the article on him not nominating though. I always heard from the local paper that he was nominating

lyall said:
Yeh Matty Virgo is only 18. This is his first full year for Subiaco Colts. I played with him in under 13s, under 15s and colts. He was an absolute gun, very strong in and under and won plenty of clearances. Also

He went on and played league last year and helped take Kangas to the Grand Final. He missed out on the Leagues best and fairest by a vote but missed 4 games for the season. He still took out the Clubs Best and Fairest though.

Didn't see the article on him not nominating though. I always heard from the local paper that he was nominating
was talking about ohallaran

leno said:
has any1 heard of brett hoar from south fremantle. dont no what he plays in but heard he could be a smokey for the draft
any info would be good

i'm pretty sure brett hoar moved over east to melbourne??? definitely isnt with the south colts at the moment....

southjoy, does wilson have a chance of playing league? i havent been to any games for a while now because of work but as you said he was dominating the colts comp. a league game would put him right in the hunt for a smokey draft selection i reckon

also whats happened to justin hill :confused: he was my man for the state 18's and has let me down a bit- hasnt been in the best for reserves for a while now- know whats going on?
one more thing :p what sort of size is calma-holt?? positions??

i no he was in melbourne but i heard he went back home.
heard big wraps about him
so is he a chance of getting drafted and was he a dominant player at colts lovel or just making the grade
any info would be good

Lingsface said:
He has been in the colts system for around 4 years, is 19 and very well developed playing against skinner and younger players than himself, has said in an interview that he isnt nominating for the draft as well.

Perhaps he can see the writing on the wall!

gosubi said:
i give up what thats suppose to mean?

I think hes trying to get at, O'Hallaran realises the chances of him getting drafted are next to nothing, and therefore isnt going to bother nominating

Remove this Banner Ad

WA BOYS ON WEEKEND (Draft Prospects)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back