Draft Profile 2024 Mid Season draft prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Teakle is available at our second pick, I seriously hope we take him. As our list currently stands, if Xerri gets injured, we have a young guy who is barely VFL standard and an 18yr old kid as our back up ruck stocks.

And people in the media think we are desperate for a key defender still... :$

I think you guys are desperate for AFL level players regardless of position.

If Teakle is available at our second pick, I seriously hope we take him. As our list currently stands, if Xerri gets injured, we have a young guy who is barely VFL standard and an 18yr old kid as our back up ruck stocks.

What’s happened to Hamish Free? (Or is he the guy who’s barely VFL standard?)

Worst case we just cycle through Greenwood, Comben whoever else. We are halfway through what might be a winless season so not having a back up for Xerri isn't going to cost us anything of great value.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah right. Thanks for your insight. Do you have your knickers in a knot because you're one of those media personalities I'm taking a stab at?

I just wanted to give you a bit of an insight. We're a bunch of unique individuals - Malthouse, Harley, Zempilas, McLachlan and myself. We're gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We're gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We're not always going to get it right and sometimes you're not going to agree with us. But that's okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we're passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Saturday arvos, because we just love the footy.

I wonder where Geordie Payne would go in the national draft this year if he wasn't being picked up in MSD. Top 30?
Its an interesting question Jazny, I would probably say somewhere around late second round, but with only one champs game played that is an early scenario.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Ryan but if the Magarey was held today then Snelling would win it by the length of King William Rd
Very funny that no one has mentioned Will Snelling, played some good games at the bombers.

Who else?
I've heard Port and Brisbane are interested but at what picks who knows, some teams will have three or four players on their list even in this shallow pool and will see what's left when its there pick, some players that the media may have not mentioned and wouldn't be surprised if a couple more clubs were also interested.

I hope someone picks up Kobe Ryan from West Adelaide. A tall mid, good skills and hard as nails and dare say would be the best player in the SANFL ATM.
Agree

He deserves a chance and some good luck..

Needs a break, he had some misfortune at last years draft that knocked him around

So I’m hoping he gets picked up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back