Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is though, it is clear a Morabito possession seems worth about three of Sheridans. Not that there is anything wrong with the way Sheridan is playing though, just an area where he should plan to bridge the gap a bit.

All the boys in the Peel Vs Claremont game playing well but by the looks of it Sheridan having a blinder with 25 disposals and 2 goals with a little bit left in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 goal last quarter. Mora 15 kicks and a goal.

Mora was doing about 5 min on 3-4 minutes off. When he was on did show his class.

Spurr and Sheridan both looked the goods, especially Sherro in the 2nd half, quite impressive :thumbsu:

Edit : Nude nut Faulks did pretty well too

Well I didn't see the game but it looks like most of the Dockers played well except for err... dare I say it err... Silvagni

I watched a fair bit of the game and Silvagni was strong as the last line in defence.

Claremont had alot of injuries throughout the game and Peel ran the game out a little stronger.

Sherridan was fantastic. Mora gave him the ball with 5 mins to go. Wacked it out of a pack ad Sheridan kicked a great goal. Mora and Spurr looked good. suban was ok also.

I watched a fair bit of the game and Silvagni was strong as the last line in defence.

Claremont had alot of injuries throughout the game and Peel ran the game out a little stronger.

Sherridan was fantastic. Mora gave him the ball with 5 mins to go. Wacked it out of a pack ad Sheridan kicked a great goal. Mora and Spurr looked good. suban was ok also.

Sweet.

How was Faulks game? His stats looked pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back