Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Geelong fan, pretend the years 1964-2006 and 2008 never existed.

To be honest I think we can all agree that the most embarrasing thing in the world today is this guys song and dance.
[YOUTUBE]58KZU3Ua_mo[/YOUTUBE]
Typical St Kilda fan, pretending that the years 1897-1965, 1967-2009 don't exist.

The difference is, we can get over our club's past failures because we have redeemed ourselves with premierships in the modern era. What have St Kilda done exactly?

You can bring up 2008 and 2009 H&A games all you want, and we'd give a shit if we hadn't won the flag in 2009, but we did. Time to accept that and realise you're only making yourself look like more of a loser with every attempt at zinging us. Your only comeback is to cite the fact that Hawthorn (a team that beat you by 10 goals in the prelim final) beat us (a team that beat you by 10 goals in the qualifying final) 2 years ago, while you were sitting at home ruing the fact that your mob were 20 goals behind the two Grand Finallists.

wjxpci.png
LOL. He's just like the team he supports. Gets flogged over and over again and just keeps on putting his comments back back in to have the shit kicked out of. Perpetual loser supporting a perpetual loser club. Good for a laugh though. :)

LOL. He's just like the team he supports. Gets flogged over and over again and just keeps on putting his comments back back in to have the shit kicked out of. Perpetual loser supporting a perpetual loser club. Good for a laugh though. :)

and you're just like the team you support - lame and irrelevant.

Another thing I find interesting about Geelong.

Membership numbers.
2007 30,169[16] ▼ 2121 (-6.57%)
2008 36,850[17] ▲ 6681 (+22.15%)

Sounds like trophy hunters to me. All fair weather, no sense of loyalty at all.

Membership numbers.

wow. but still the guy that made this thread would feel a bit like a dick :eek:
very brave and cocky.. stupid too actually do it but yeahh..
massive fail. it deserves a epic fail pic. :thumbsu:

epic_fail.jpg

ouch.. so true. :D

Membership numbers.

I guess that is something we could never say about St Kilda.

I mean when have they ever tried to win anything.

Membership numbers.

So they win when the other team collapses and then jump on a bandwagon. The Wagon-o-Bradbury departing Sleepy Hollow soon...Toot toot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow. but still the guy that made this thread would feel a bit like a dick :eek:
very brave and cocky.. stupid too actually do it but yeahh..
massive fail. it deserves a epic fail pic. :thumbsu:

epic_fail.jpg

ouch.. so true. :D

Remind me again what the score was in our Qualifying Final against Collingwood?

I can understand Geelong supporters paying out on me, as they actually beat us, but there's no way Collingwood supporters should be joining in when you haven't beaten us in a final since Jesus was playing centre half back for Nazareth.

So they win when the other team collapses and then jump on a bandwagon. The Wagon-o-Bradbury departing Sleepy Hollow soon...Toot toot.

A Hawks supporter mentioning Bradbury, thats humorous.

But Plugger35, just give up, I saw dignity from you guys apart from a few after the 09 GF loss (in real world, as well as this chest beating Web forum), but your now beating the drums like the Dogs supporters. If we don't win it again, which we probably will, I hope the Saints win it, we are the only teams good enough. So far ahead of the others its scary.

A Hawks supporter mentioning Bradbury, thats humorous.

But Plugger35, just give up, I saw dignity from you guys apart from a few after the 09 GF loss (in real world, as well as this chest beating Web forum), but your now beating the drums like the Dogs supporters. If we don't win it again, which we probably will, I hope the Saints win it, we are the only teams good enough. So far ahead of the others its scary.

Exposed as the very definition of a cowardly bandwagoner.
Member: 09wasalwaysours
1st post on BF: Sunday 27th September 2009

Join Date, April 09 - Fun game. About the same time the Hawks were starting their early season run by beating the Dee's maybe wasn't it. They were coming from everywhere at Hawk land then, and you were one of them.

Join Date, April 09 - Fun game. About the same time the Hawks were starting their early season run by beating the Dee's maybe wasn't it. They were coming from everywhere at Hawk land then, and you were one of them.

We were 1W3L when I joined up, puddenhead. While I was a regular on the Bay throughout our shitful season.

Doubt if you're going to be hanging around if it all goes pear shape for the cats in 2010. Appears to me your just 'good' at taking cheap shots (Crimmins cancer FFS) and are very limited in the kahunas department.

As I said you're a cowardly bandwagoner.

Looks like we have found a Geelong bandwagoner to rival BW07 or maybe he's just another BW07 alias. Hard to tell these days.

Looks like we have found a Geelong bandwagoner to rival BW07 or maybe he's just another BW07 alias. Hard to tell these days.
stop picking on the new guy, I know it makes you feel better, but back to the topic at hand.
Plugger and co do you honestly believe september 2010 will actually be a successful campaign?
with Milne and co falling over each other in the forward line, I dont think adding Goddard and Dal Santo to forward line is going to make things improve.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...to-to-go-forward/story-e6frf9jf-1225822734887

Nah mate, at least CP07 has a skerrick of keyboard ability and happily cops it as well as dishing it out.

This plonker is just allround shithouse.

stop picking on the new guy, I know it makes you feel better, but back to the topic at hand.
Plugger and co do you honestly believe september 2010 will actually be a successful campaign?

Leave Plug alone...his thread was finally looking up again ;)

with Milne and co falling over each other in the forward line, I dont think adding Goddard and Dal Santo to forward line is going to make things improve.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...to-to-go-forward/story-e6frf9jf-1225822734887

No reason Sept 2010 shouldn't be a successful campaign for us. I reckon we still have plenty of improvement left in us and we should be hungry to make up for 2009 just like Geelong were last year.

Not sure if Geelong have that much improvement left in them, think you have peaked and will start to slide a bit and I doubt you will have the same hunger as the past few years. Although it wouldn't surprise me if you make another GF.

As for Goddard and Dal Santo up forward, I think it could work, especially Goddard. Both are accurate kicks for goal which is what we missed in the GF. Goddard has already shown he is a capable forward kicking 4 goals in a qtr against West Coast last year playing FF, he is very strong overhead for his size and a smart player. Dal Santo is probably more suited to the midfield but could be very dangerous around goals with his skill.

No reason Sept 2010 shouldn't be a successful campaign for us. I reckon we still have plenty of improvement left in us and we should be hungry to make up for 2009 just like Geelong were last year.

Not sure if Geelong have that much improvement left in them, think you have peaked and will start to slide a bit and I doubt you will have the same hunger as the past few years. Although it wouldn't surprise me if you make another GF.

As for Goddard and Dal Santo up forward, I think it could work, especially Goddard. Both are accurate kicks for goal which is what we missed in the GF. Goddard has already shown he is a capable forward kicking 4 goals in a qtr against West Coast last year playing FF, he is very strong overhead for his size and a smart player. Dal Santo is probably more suited to the midfield but could be very dangerous around goals with his skill.
But our midfield is already superior to St Kilda's if you pull out the legendary Dal santo, surely that would make your midfield even weaker?:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back