TigerAntho

Senior List
Oct 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
FFS do we want him or not. I wanna see how many of us actually want to give him another chance, because for m e - 4.5 years is a long time for no finals to name.

I voted do not re-sign, because that's what I think, but I am quite attracted to emperor's idea that we are like George Costanza, and should just do the exact opposite of what we normally do. Maybe then our luck will change. In this case, we would re-sign Terry for another 2 years immediately.

surely after todays fiasco the relationship with Wallace is beyond repair .. Im more than happy for him to coach the rest of the year as long as he can pinch a few wins and we see some genuine improvement ,whilst developing the kids, as it looks like the 8 is certaintly out of reach

He's had 5 years, and were 15th and only have 1 win on the board, surely ur kidding yourself if you think we should re sign him..

Surely we cannot reward him with an extension, he has simply been unsuccesfull in his attempt to rebuild this club, in the time frame he has been given, whether a new coach comes in and reaps the rewards for Wallaces labour , only time will tell

FFS do we want him or not. I wanna see how many of us actually want to give him another chance, because for m e - 4.5 years is a long time for no finals to name.

I agree. 4.5 years is enough to see that the future of rfc with wallace is not that rosy. He's done some good tings but time for a fresh approach, a fresh coach in 2010.

For the first time I feel it goes so much deeper than the coach.

I like Terry, but a new coach would come with a new coaching team. Therefore season end.

That would be only way to get who we wanted.

give him untill the end of the season. but he has to play the kids not the older reinge players to solve his career. and of course it's finals or he is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it even a poll, their is no chance he will be here next year, and thank god for that, and only an idiot would want him here.
He has had 4.5 years and we are still shit, failed miserably

I can't find a reason to keep him on now.
(Although after yesterdays & this morning continued denials and 'sticking to the script' I can't see how The Club can perform yet another back flip... all credability if not already lost will then be totally shot.)

IMO...
After the first few rounds & the collapse against Brisbane, that should have been the time to act.

Reading the reports this morning about players seeking a certain game plan versus Sydney, only to have it changed mid-stream... the 3 Qtr time v Brisbane question from Terry to the players about how 'they' wanted to approach the final quarter... the 'mini revolt' from senior players after the reported "bake" that Terry gave Mitch & others after Sundays Port loss... then the debacle that was yesterday's circus of denials...

Does this not smell to all concerned that the team & football club at the moment has zero leadership from the very top and by that I mean the coach? (From a footy & game day perspective I mean)

I had faith in Terry, it looked like we were going to be pushing into the bottom half of the 8 this year and that would have been a sound position to launch a more sustained assault into the top 4 from next year.

BUT SOMETHING HAS GONE DRASTICALLY WRONG & NO ONE CAN DENY THIS!!!!

The reported rumblings from the players is clear evidence that respect and belief in Wallace's formula is gone and so I believe should be Terry...

Let a caretaker start the process of planning for next year and beyond...

But as I said earlier... with all that has happened over the past 48 hours or so, I can't see a change now. Maybe mid year though...

You can say what you want about terry wallace's time at the RFC, But i dont regret it one bit.

We wouldn't have seen Coughlan play again if it wasn't for him, and in my opinion our list is in far better shape than it was when he first walked into punt rd- still a very young list aswell.

This season we can only blame our players!! Terry coached our team into winable positions against Geelong, Sydney and port...We lost those games Because our player simpley didn't want to dig hard enough. If we had won those games things would be differant. The situation this year with cousins and cotch haven't help our causes either.

Fair enough Wallace has made mistakes, but what coash doesn't??

The media is joke!!! and alot of you should be ashamed that you have been so influenced by it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wallace: Coach in 2010 and beyond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back