Wanted: A heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

There is something bigger here than just poor form and underdone players.

I don't know what it is but something is not right behind closed doors.

How can the reigning premiers, with their season on the line, be knackered and disinterested one quarter in, with the worst 1st quarter deficit in the clubs history??

There is something bigger here than just poor form and underdone players.

I don't know what it is but something is not right behind closed doors.

How can the reigning premiers, with their season on the line, be knackered and disinterested one quarter in, with the worst 1st quarter deficit in the clubs history??

EXACTLY and I have kept saying this.There is something bigger going ON!!! These playesr don't just lose all form.Its either something to do with AL or star players or should I say (once star players).its about time somebody within the club sorts it out. For the sake of the club and ist history!!!!!!!!! As members we should demand to know what is going on!!!!

Re: what the?

under 80 points is a bonus from here

Under 180 points is a bonus from here. We're 70 points down 15 minutes into the second quarter.

Fecking disgraceful. I haven't bothered turning the television on and so glad I decided to not pay money to see this.

What has happened to our proud club to see us play so badly?

Buddy is going to set the record for most frees against. How did lake get rid of him so easily?@!?!!?!?!?!?!?
They sound like they not very motivated

the triple m commentators are really making a mockery of hawthorn. This hurts! C'mon guys, just two quarters of hard work please

Seriously it's my fault.

I stopped caring when we won the flag, I had other things in my life that mattered. The past two weeks it all fell apart. So I have to blame myself, because I started caring again and look what happens?

I apologise profusely. Please don't hang me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care if there's crap going on behind closed doors. When you enter the grown wearing that jumper you should play your heart out. You are not only letting yourself down but also the club and the thousands of supporterts who stuck by the side through thick and thin.

Harded the F**k up.

Actually thought we played better that quarter (the 2nd). Still got thrashed and didn't score a goal obviously, but very occasional glimpses of players trying. When Hodge was in the middle he was doing what he could, Mitch is trying, Osborne too. Still deplorable obviously.

You ever wonder if we are tanking this season to add to our youth plan for the future for an extended run? Its so ludicrous but nothing else would cause such BS rubbish performance.

Can we Red Card the senior side and play box hill next week? I am glad I didn't buy a ticket for the game next week, I don't want to see this stuff live.

OMFG I cannot believe I just had to watch a Hawthorn membership/aurora stadium ad just now... focus tested? They never showed up with any all year.

The worst part is I told my missus we could watch a movie when the Hawks scored a goal, and now she's getting stroppy because that was 45 minutes ago :D

They just showed them going down the race and one passionate supporter was giving them heaps frothing at the mouth. lol

Good on him i say, at least they know how we feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanted: A heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back