WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

yes but they're selling full afl members... we realised that full afl member barcodes, even with a silver membership that matches your id will not get you in the ground, and if you get caught, there is a unique buyer id on the ticket apparently that lets them bust the gold member

that's why we were not prepared to do it to someone who had gold member barcodes...

you will get in, they will charge you the upgrade fee, but the person who gave you their barcode will get busted back to silver...

wonder if the trolls that have been hassling me will read this...

Dirty scalping prick, you spent the last 2 days asking Collingwood fans for their barcodes so you could buy tickets that you only wanted to sell?

Absolute dog's act.

I have reported him, I know the person who is looking after the scalping side of things.

I had the opportunity to purchase two more tickets yesterday to "scalp" but chose not to. I hope you pricks are left with them.

I was at the draw on Saturday and unfortunately cant get a ticket with the person I got it through last time. I am after only 1 ticket, preferably sitting.

Please PM me if you have a ticket I could buy for a reasonable price...

I have reported him, I know the person who is looking after the scalping side of things.

I had the opportunity to purchase two more tickets yesterday to "scalp" but chose not to. I hope you pricks are left with them.
mate i was trying to get tickets to go, then realised the risk with barcodes after my gf's auntie got busted and didn't want to risk it... bought tickets with infalted prices thorugh this forum and now cant go and get called a scalping prick...

i must be the worlds worst scalper because so far this grand final has cost me over 4000...

i'm sick of people trolling when they really don't know what's going on.

Need 2 tickets located anywrere in the stadium. Will pay a minimum of $150 per ticket depending where its located. PM me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be getting 1 AFL Members ticket in about 10 minutes if any one is intersted, PM me now.

It took ages, but it came up.

Dynamite seat too!

Why do you care about how good the seat is when you are not even going to the game? In fact if you are not going then why did you even buy it? Scalper.

Any updates on which sections are exhausted in AFL members yet? N was done when i checked.

So i got a few tickets for Collingwood supporters at face value and for myself to go. Anyone here game enough to create fake Full AFL Memberships with our names on them so we can get in - we all went last week with inflated corporate tickets after the AFL memberships internet sales crashed. This week luckily, apart from the late start, we got level 1 tickets which was good.

So i got a few tickets for Collingwood supporters at face value and for myself to go. Anyone here game enough to create fake Full AFL Memberships with our names on them so we can get in - we all went last week with inflated corporate tickets after the AFL memberships internet sales crashed. This week luckily, apart from the late start, we got level 1 tickets which was good.

Just get a full member to enter with the ticket, exit pass out, give you both ticket and passout. Repeat.

Just get a full member to enter with the ticket, exit pass out, give you both ticket and passout. Repeat.

I have had someone offer to do this.

So there is no chance they will ask for ID again through the pass out section?

I'm even more worried now after some nob called up SEN telling KB how many people were getting in illegally with pass outs.

I have had someone offer to do this.

So there is no chance they will ask for ID again through the pass out section?

I'm even more worried now after some nob called up SEN telling KB how many people were getting in illegally with pass outs.

I've heard it's Ticket + Passout. Could be wrong.

Those drongos on the passout area won't care much ;)

They were buying passouts somehow....i reckon it was a bullshit call. If you have a full ticket + whatever passout they issue, you should be right especially if it's busy and all people are running around. Hell shove the ticket in his face....they'll probably tell you to piss off anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back