WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Member looking for a single ticket, sitting or standing i dont care, please pm

Looking to buy 2 or 3 gf replay seats. Hubby & kids are silver AFL members (Collingwood) who missed out on tix. Please PM me prices. Thanks guys!

Interested to hear the views of fellow AFL members. A mate of mine was 3rd in the que at his ticketek outlet and failed to get tickets. I have never heard of the tickets selling out this quick. We are talking about 1.15pm when he was told that were no tickets left in the afl reserve. Something doesn't smell right.

The Ticketek website had the "allocation exhausted" message at around 1.20pm.

I began queuing at Newport at 0230 today, was 8th in the queue at that time. Last week, I queued at 0330 and was 6th.

But back to today.....First, Ticketek crashed until about 1307 because they needed to close out the MCC sales which finished at 1300 and transition back to AFL Members. I don't think tickets went on sale until about 7 minutes later.

The 4th guy in the queue was having his barcodes scanned only to be told there were no tickets left at about 1320.

I would have missed out but luckily the wifey at home got thru on the internet and sealed the deal -although she had some issues along the way.

Although I was lucky to obtain tickets thru this channel, I'm vehemently against online sales for GF tickets - at least for non-competing club AFL Members on Mondays (or Tuesday in this rare case).

I think if you're committed to the cause, you'll line up for you ticket if you want it bad enough.

Disagree. The only way I can go to AFL finals is by buying tickets online as there is no way I can take any time off work this time of the year.

looking for up to 4 tickets...

pm me if you have any spare, relatives are SUPER keen to attend as they attended last week...thanks in advance.....

I was at ticketek in the city today picking up my tickets and a collingwood supporter started a punch on a non-participating supporter because apparently people should not be able to be attend the grand final. I was wondering this seems very strange to me for someone to start a full on punch on with someone in a store where police needed to be called. I understand that the grand final is a great thing to attend but is this normal for supporters too be so agro about others attending the grand final??

Hi All If anyone has a premium seat they are wanting to get rid would u be interested in swapping me for my prime ticket with a cash bonus then u can sell mine off its a win-win. It would be greatly appeciated. I really want to be closer to the action. PM ME with details if interested Thanks

looking for 3 tickets, but will take 1, 2 or 3, whatever you have. Will pay good money, just not as much as last week. PM me.

I was at ticketek in the city today picking up my tickets and a collingwood supporter started a punch on a non-participating supporter because apparently people should not be able to be attend the grand final. I was wondering this seems very strange to me for someone to start a full on punch on with someone in a store where police needed to be called. I understand that the grand final is a great thing to attend but is this normal for supporters too be so agro about others attending the grand final??

I imagine he was pretty frustrated but that is pretty poor form we live in a capitalist society.

Edit: Also still looking for tickets PM me if you have tickets

Like half the city, looking for anyone with 1 spare ticket. Seat or standing room. PM, cheers.

Got 2 x standard tix in members ballot for friends who can no longer use them.
Saints end GSS high up. Suitable for Saints/neutrals.
PM me with offers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok guys I have 2 (for sure) possibly 3 premium seats on bottom level - M19 section.

Need to sell them, if your interested please email me gf2010tickets@gmail.com with your best offer for either 1, 2 or all 3 tickets and your details. Will be sold by Thursday 5pm. I will contact you if you are successful. If I havent replied to your email it just means your offer wasnt the best.

Ok guys I have 2 (for sure) possibly 3 premium seats on bottom level - M19 section.

Need to sell them, if your interested please email me gf2010tickets@gmail.com with your best offer for either 1, 2 or all 3 tickets and your details. Will be sold by Thursday 5pm. I will contact you if you are successful. If I havent replied to your email it just means your offer wasnt the best.

you do know it's illegal?

you can sell them to me for purchase price though and i will keep my mouth shut if you really do no want them.

hey i am interested in your tickets..
please email me at sjp_hotdog@hotmail.com
or call me 0405982377
shaun
thanks willing to pay good $$$
Still haven't heard from the other dude Hotdog. Will let you know if he gets in touch with me again.
Gave him your contact details, hopefully you score the tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back