Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you expect Iran to be peaceful? They would be acting in self defence against Israeli aggression in their country.
Peace loving compassionate Lunchlady Doris justifying indiscriminate rocket attacks yet again. Can you imagine the faux-outrage from him if someone said after October 7th: "Why would you expect Israel to be peaceful? They would be acting in self defence against Hamas aggression in their country".

Again, thank god for the iron dome!

Peace loving compassionate Lunchlady Doris justifying indiscriminate rocket attacks yet again. Can you imagine the faux-outrage from him if someone said after October 7th: "Why would you expect Israel to be peaceful? They would be acting in self defence against Hamas aggression in their country".

Again, thank god for the iron dome!

Oh god it's too easy.

You're declaring attacks that haven't happened to be indiscriminate? These won't be Hamas rockets.

The iron dome won't save Israel if Iran is serious. I can't wait for your faux-outrage if it happens.

Israel have now set the standard, they can't complain when it's returned.

Oh god it's too easy.

You're declaring attacks that haven't happened to be indiscriminate? These won't be Hamas rockets.
Yes it is too easy. The post you replied to showed the iron dome engaged with rockets that had been fired... or did you not watch that video either?
The iron dome won't save Israel if Iran is serious. I can't wait for your faux-outrage if it happens.
I am sure. You are salivating at the idea of Israeli civilians being killed. Full mask off.

Yes it is too easy. The post you replied to showed the iron dome engaged with rockets that had been fired... or did you not watch that video either?

I am sure. You are salivating at the idea of Israeli civilians being killed. Full mask off.
no different to you cheering on Palestinian deaths jazny

You really are sick

Yes, you have.

Daily in this thread when you keep making excuses for the constant bombings
Good try, DD.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Why would you expect Iran to be peaceful? They would be acting in self defence against Israeli aggression in their country.

The only casualty wasn't an Iranian. Do you think this is a normal response for a state to react like Iran did in the circumstances of the Haniyeh assassination?

Those are just standard Hezbollah rockets.

Not at all, I hope they come to an agreement without any further violence.

But I think a ratio of 100 civilians per IDF member is what has been decalred satisfactory?

Israeli government ministers and their extended family. That sort of thing.

The only casualty wasn't an Iranian. Do you think this is a normal response for a state to react like Iran did in the circumstances of the Haniyeh assassination?

Has there been a reaction yet? What is normal in this region?

Most states don't take too kindly to assassinations of their guests and families on their territory, no matter the nationality of the people killed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birmingham has asked for the offending tweet to be investigated as hate speech.

Comments from Iran’s ambassador to Australia calling for Israel to be wiped out have been condemned by the foreign minister, Penny Wong. Remarks on social media from ambassador Ahmad Sadeghi on Saturday also referred to Israelis as a 'Zionist plague'. Asked if the ambassador should be 'withdrawn', Wong said 'I don't support what he has said'

Did you cry when America killed Osama Bin Laden who was in Pakistan?

Not as hard as you are right now, defending your precious apartheid state.

Why are you pleading so hard with me? I don't actually make Iran's foreign policy decisions.

You really think this is the only thing Israel has ever done to upset Iran?

Add it to the list - Fakhrizadeh, Abiyar, Khodaei, Zahedi, Mousari. Israel have a kill list a mile long. They have murdered with impunity for decades.

Oh so now bombing other countries is a bad thing when it happens to Israel?
Bombing is always bad.
The whole area has been a debacle from 1948 onwards, if not before.
They should have created two states then, with a small neutral zone.
Unfortunately the rest of the world had it's own problems, still recovering from WW2 and then the whole nuclear threat.
USA could make a 2 state happen now, if I was American I would rather all the weapons money be spent on alleviating poverty in USA.

Israelis shouldn't have to do 3 years military service, Palestinians shouldn't be dying and living like Animals. It Is just ridiculous.
And I shouldn't be on this forum, will try to ban myself as I should be lobbying politicians, not anonymous internet forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back