Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's one for which I am sure you have a long history of calling out Assad on genocide against 160,000 + Palestinians for:

Assad is a brutal authoritarion undemocratic leader - but I'm not sure a civil war based on protest and regime change can be considered a genocide?

Do you think Austrlaians or our government support Assad, trade heavily with him and supply him with weapons? Run cover for him in the media?

Last edited:
Here's one for which I am sure you have a long history of calling out Assad on genocide against 160,000 + Palestinians for:

Has GP posted in support of Asaad?

If not, this is irrelevant. This is the exact same thing you keep doing over and over. Same as you trying to say people are pro-Hamas when they're quite obviously, not.

Has GP posted in support of Asaad?

If not, this is irrelevant. This is the exact same thing you keep doing over and over. Same as you trying to say people are pro-Hamas when they're quite obviously, not.

GP asked for an example of possible genocide. Which I provided.

His posting history shows a clear bias towards Palestine so it is entirely reasonable to question if such a poster had previously shown concern at Assad allegedly genociding the Palestinian diaspora of Syria over a period of 5 years.

It's also worth noting that Hamas, the organisation that some claim to be wanting the best for Palestinian citizens is also on friendly terms with Assad - despite the above.

His posting history shows a clear bias towards Palestine so it is entirely reasonable to question if such a poster had previously shown concern at Assad allegedly genociding the Palestinian diaspora of Syria over a period of 5 years.

It's also worth noting that Hamas, the organisation that some claim to be wanting the best for Palestinian citizens is also on friendly terms with Assad - despite the above.

I asked which genocide is the most appropriate to compare with what Israel is currently doing.

You answered with Assad. Is that because it rhymes with Mossad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see available translations - maybe Zev can let us know if this is accurate?

Surely this is another fake

It's a journalist going on a rant, not everyone there is agreeing with him.

The most relevant part;

"Again, I don't give a rats ass what they did to that Hamas man",

"I always remember first of all, the only thing that is a problem for me here is that it's not a regulated policy of the state to abuse detainees because first of all they deserve it and its great revenge that we need to give them."

"So first of all they deserve it, it's a very appropriate revenge."

"It's just a shame that we don't do it in an institutionalised way as part of regulations for torture of prisoners
."

EDIT: Also just to be clear. That guy can go and get ****ed. Noone needs to encourage or spread that type of sentiment. Doesn't help anyone. This operation is not about getting revenge, it's about stopping civilian deaths. He is not the guy risking his life in Gaza to grab these guys. Now operators trying to snatch up bad guys are going to have a harder time because they think they are going to get r*ped with a broom or whatever.

Also **** those guys who did whatever to that detainee. Most of these "bad" guys are singing and giving up all their intel at the first chance they get. Most of them aren't there by choice.

****ing shithead prison guards going to get more people killed.

Last edited:

Man I slapped you down for this before, please stop repeating falsehoods

The PLFP(Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine) fought with the Assad regime against terrorists(some US backed), A mass exodus occurred and later some Palestinians died in the city after it was sieged and retaken by the govt. 160k genocide did not happen

So funny how this thread became the safe place for genocide defenders. You spent a decade posting hasbara in the previous Israel/Palestine threads but now you've run to the crime board

So funny how this thread became the safe place for genocide defenders. You spent a decade posting hasbara in the previous Israel/Palestine threads but now you've run to the crime board

That's not funny.

This thread is running in a similar vein as the Afghanistan war crimes thread. Anybody can use the Report function for posts that break the site rules, moderation issues should be taken up privately.

Pretty much all of this is irrelevant.

You can support the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination without supporting Hamas.

You can condemn the commission of bulk amounts of war crimes by Israel without supporting Hamas.

You can condemn one genocide without being required to also have first condemned every single other genocide or atrocity.

Pretty much all of this is irrelevant.

You can support the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination without supporting Hamas.

You can condemn the commission of bulk amounts of war crimes by Israel without supporting Hamas.

You can condemn one genocide without being required to also have first condemned every single other genocide or atrocity.

How is Palestinians suffering from a possible genocide by Assad not relevant to someone who speaks strongly in favor of Palestinians?

Some massive cognitive dissonance here from yourself which isn't surprising at all.

For an added bonus Hamas are a staunch ally of Assad. I'm pretty sure you have claimed repeatedly that Haams just want what's best for Palestinians.

How is Palestinians suffering from a possible genocide by Assad not relevant to someone who speaks strongly in favor of Palestinians?

Some massive cognitive dissonance here from yourself which isn't surprising at all.

For an added bonus Hamas are a staunch ally of Assad. I'm pretty sure you have claimed repeatedly that Haams just want what's best for Palestinians.

I've already addressed the first part.

Regarding the bolded; I'm pretty sure I haven't. I'd have thought me having repeatedly said I believe Hamas is a terrorist organisation would have given a pretty strong hint. But given you seem to think 'Israel is committing war crimes and should stop' actually means 'I support Hamas' it's unsurprising that you've convinced yourself of this.

You've gone so hard on convincing yourself that people like GP and I are somehow Hamas supporters, that you don't actually read anything we write, you just assume 'they're supporting Hamas' and make it up.

Surprised you aren't casting doubt on the allegations... oh wait, this one suits your narrative.

****s sake, there's actual evidence of these ones, video footage is viewable. Do you have any idea how true these have to be for the IDF to arrest their own?

You have been strangely quiet however. That's weird, given you couldnt make a post without using the word rape not too long ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back