Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the same Eylon Levy that was fired for his blatant lies?

Some people with a deeper understanding of Israel pre October 7 may remember that Levy was heavily involved in the judicial reform protests.

A quick search of your posting history shows no mention of Netanyahu until after Oct 7. Levy was actively working against Netanyahu much longer than you have ever been.

Right now no

Right now seems a lot more relevant than an article that's coming up on being a decade old.

Coincidentally all the same states who repeatedly call for the destruction of Israel. Of course you don't mention this as it doesn't suit your rhetoric.

An implication that the US is behind the war

Not what I said. Try not doing this thing where you make up things people don't say.

would actively intervene to prevent an ally of Palestiine stepping in to prevent an alleged genocide.

Why else are they sending an aircraft carrier there do you think?

Everything you post implies Israel are to blame for this war

It implies Israel are to blame for the war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violations of IHL and IHRL they're committing. The tens of thousands of dead Gazans. The hundreds of thousands of displaced Gazans.

You want to hold Hamas responsible for the war crimes and violations they've committed right? It works both ways.

this war is it was started by the Iranian coalition

When is the start date? You keep trying to draw a line under October 7th as though nothing happened prior to that. Which seems a pretty deeply flawed analysis.

All I can say to this is you should ask why Hamas decided to embark on a murderous / raping rampage against Israeli civilians while Ukrainian forces who invaded Russia did so without managing to do any of the above.

For a start, Hamas aren't Palestinians aren't Ukrainians. Israel isn't Russia. Gaza and the West Bank aren't Kyiv. Your insistence on trying to use the reactions of Ukrainians to somehow absolve the Israelis is weird.

Why do Israel keep murdering Palestinians? They did it before October 7th, they've done it by the thousands after October 7th. You keep telling us 'oh why don't they try peaceful resistance' as though the West Bank isn't happening, as though Israel hasn't been known to shoot unarmed Palestinians - and sometimes, unarmed Israelis too.

Right now seems a lot more relevant than an article that's coming up on being a decade old.

Not what I said. Try not doing this thing where you make up things people don't say.

Why else are they sending an aircraft carrier there do you think?

It implies Israel are to blame for the war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violations of IHL and IHRL they're committing. The tens of thousands of dead Gazans. The hundreds of thousands of displaced Gazans.

You want to hold Hamas responsible for the war crimes and violations they've committed right? It works both ways.

When is the start date? You keep trying to draw a line under October 7th as though nothing happened prior to that. Which seems a pretty deeply flawed analysis.

For a start, Hamas aren't Palestinians aren't Ukrainians. Israel isn't Russia. Gaza and the West Bank aren't Kyiv. Your insistence on trying to use the reactions of Ukrainians to somehow absolve the Israelis is weird.

Why do Israel keep murdering Palestinians? They did it before October 7th, they've done it by the thousands after October 7th. You keep telling us 'oh why don't they try peaceful resistance' as though the West Bank isn't happening, as though Israel hasn't been known to shoot unarmed Palestinians - and sometimes, unarmed Israelis too.

No they are not the same. Russia has occupied Ukraine going back to the 1800s. Has starved millions of Ukrainians. Killed hundreds of thousands of them. Right now openly declares Ukraine isn't a real state and that Ukranian people aren't real people.

The question though is the same - why Ukraine did not go on a murdering / raping frenzy when they invaded the territory of the state oppressing it and why Hamas infact did these things and did them proudly live streaming them.

It is notable that instead of answering this question you deflect to but what about Israel's actions. Probably because you're not comfortable with the answer.

Your post simply had to start and end with this.

They're not the same. Seemingly you're able to recognise this, despite repeatedly trying to pretend they're the same.

Just as I predicted you can't give an answer to the question posed which is why Hamas chose to go on a murdering / raping spree against innocent civilians while Ukraine did not do the same when it invaded the territory of the state that was occupying it.

Further to this I'm not sure what you believe the security implications are for Israel who are right next door to the organisation that committed this act, are proud of it and openly state they'll do it again.

Having seen various accounts and footage from both sides it doesnt, and unfortunate in that sense, surprise me to the levels of barbarism being used.

Shaiel Ben-Ephraim is an Israeli who has been covering and criticising the IDF and Government on their Palestinian policy

Just as I predicted you can't give an answer to the question posed which is why Hamas chose to go on a murdering / raping spree against innocent civilians while Ukraine did not do the same when it invaded the territory of the state that was occupying it.

Further to this I'm not sure what you believe the security implications are for Israel who are right next door to the organisation that committed this act, are proud of it and openly state they'll do it again.

They're not the same. You keep saying it, but then keep trying to bring it up. They're not the same.

As for the bolded, you can very easily have it work the other way;

I'm not sure what you believe the security implications are for Palestine who are right next door to the organisation that committed this act, are proud of it and openly state they'll do it again.

Israel are committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and violating IHL and IHRL right now. They've been doing so for months. They've told us they won't stop. They've told us it's all intentional. Mass murder of civilians isn't accidental. Mass destruction of infrastructure isn't accidental. Mass displacement isn't accidental. Mass starvation isn't accidental. Nothing Israel are doing to the Palestinian people in Gaza or the West Bank is accidental.

No, this doesn't in any way absolve Hamas or other Palestinian Insurgency Groups of responsibility for the war crimes and violations of IHL and IHRL they've committed.

No, this doesn't mean the civilians of Israel, or Palestine, should be subject to war crimes, crimes against humanity or violations of IHL or IHRL.

Lunchlady Doris i sent this to you in a pm but you haven't opened it.

This is Eylon Levy reacting to the short 10 minute video presented to the ICJ

There is a 47 minute length video. I have seen it. I prefer not to share details.

This guy has posted some of the most horrific tweets, and is a professional propagandist. I don't think I will watch him perform an amateur interpretation of Oct 7th footage, thanks though.

I'm well aware of what occured that day, have seen plenty of footage myself. Can I ask what you think this will prove to me?

They're not the same. You keep saying it, but then keep trying to bring it up. They're not the same.

As for the bolded, you can very easily have it work the other way;

I'm not sure what you believe the security implications are for Palestine who are right next door to the organisation that committed this act, are proud of it and openly state they'll do it again.

Israel are committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and violating IHL and IHRL right now. They've been doing so for months. They've told us they won't stop. They've told us it's all intentional. Mass murder of civilians isn't accidental. Mass destruction of infrastructure isn't accidental. Mass displacement isn't accidental. Mass starvation isn't accidental. Nothing Israel are doing to the Palestinian people in Gaza or the West Bank is accidental.

No, this doesn't in any way absolve Hamas or other Palestinian Insurgency Groups of responsibility for the war crimes and violations of IHL and IHRL they've committed.

No, this doesn't mean the civilians of Israel, or Palestine, should be subject to war crimes, crimes against humanity or violations of IHL or IHRL.
Yes, I've acknowledged many times that both situations are not the same. No two situations are. I'd say Ukranian people in general have suffered much more at the hands of the Russian empire historically if anything.

The question remains the same - why do you believe Hamas choose to go on a rampage murdering / raping Israeli civilians where Ukraine did not do the same when they also invaded the territory of their oppressors?

Do try and keep your response to just this question.

This is disinformation. Netanyahu has said he would accept a Palestinian state. Right now no but that wholly isn't that surprising since Iran & co have declared outright war on Israel and their wish to destroy the state of Israel.

I cannot believe your opinions are real.

1723606773418.png

As I said before, this is where your post should start and end.

They're not the same.

What is the outcome you're looking for from asking the question? What is it going to add to the current discussion?

You do love a deflection rather than answering a simple question put to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do love a deflection rather than answering a simple question put to you.

A strange question that appears to have little to no relevance to the topic.

What is the outcome you're looking for from asking the question? What is it going to add to the current discussion?

You're pretty transparent, you're angling for an outcome from asking the question. Just tell us all what it is.

It isn't an opinion, it is stating a fact that Netanyahu in the past has stated an acceptance for both Palestine & Israel to exist alongside each other.

Netanyahu is certainly adept at talking out of both sides of his mouth, and giving gullible fools fodder for defending his actions. I'll grant you he's made a speech or two claiming to support two states - unfrotunately his actions tell you the real story.

A strange question that appears to have little to no relevance to the topic.

You're pretty transparent, you're angling for an outcome from asking the question. Just tell us all what it is.

You're putting a lot of effort into not answering a reasonable question put to you about war crimes / crimes against humanity / IGRL. It's entirely relevant because it questions the motives behind actions of a party to the current war.

The implication of this is pretty clear. There's no point having further discussion with a poster that simply refuses to answer a question put to them.

This guy has posted some of the most horrific tweets, and is a professional propagandist. I don't think I will watch him perform an amateur interpretation of Oct 7th footage, thanks though.

I'm well aware of what occured that day, have seen plenty of footage myself. Can I ask what you think this will prove to me?

It's all true what he says. The most graphic, horrific scenes are omitted. I doubt you have seen the footage from the GoPros that were retrieved by the IDF.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't spend ten minutes listening. Might change your perspective and open your eyes. Wouldn't want that.

Such horrific tweets.

Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 2.35.43 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 2.35.18 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 2.35.01 pm.png

You're putting a lot of effort into not answering a reasonable question put to you about war crimes / crimes against humanity / IGRL. It's entirely relevant because it questions the motives behind actions of a party to the current war.

The implication of this is pretty clear. There's no point having further discussion with a poster that simply refuses to answer a question put to them.
Hamas is a criminal organisation. What's your point?

No they are not the same. Russia has occupied Ukraine going back to the 1800s. Has starved millions of Ukrainians. Killed hundreds of thousands of them. Right now openly declares Ukraine isn't a real state and that Ukranian people aren't real people.

The question though is the same - why Ukraine did not go on a murdering / raping frenzy when they invaded the territory of the state oppressing it and why Hamas infact did these things and did them proudly live streaming them.

It is notable that instead of answering this question you deflect to but what about Israel's actions. Probably because you're not comfortable with the answer.
I may be incorrect, but if the USA gave Palestine tanks, bombs and weapons like Ukraine they would probably do less guerilla fighting tactics.

Hamas are pieces of shit
Eylon Levy is a piece of shit

Eylon Levy didn't tie anyone to a tree, cut their fingers off, shoot them in their arms and legs multiple times, cut their genitals off and then burn them alive.

Your descriptors lack any semblance of scale.

It's all true what he says. The most graphic, horrific scenes are omitted. I doubt you have seen the footage from the GoPros that were retrieved by the IDF.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't spend ten minutes listening. Might change your perspective and open your eyes. Wouldn't want that.

Such horrific tweets.

View attachment 2079115View attachment 2079116View attachment 2079117

I blocked Eylon Levy because he was delighting in the deaths of Palestinian civilians in one tweet, then posting rememberance tweets for individual Israelis the next.

He tweets the same nonsense we get in here - Hamas are to blame for all of Israel's atrocities, as well as their own.

I watched some of your video - a bunch of ridiculous assumptions in amongst the realities. It's just not worth the time.

I blocked Eylon Levy because he was delighting in the deaths of Palestinian civilians in one tweet, then posting rememberance tweets for individual Israelis the next.

He tweets the same nonsense we get in here - Hamas are to blame for all of Israel's atrocities, as well as their own.

I watched some of your video - a bunch of ridiculous assumptions in amongst the realities. It's just not wirth the time.

What example did you find ridiculous?

Having seen various accounts and footage from both sides it doesnt, and unfortunate in that sense, surprise me to the levels of barbarism being used.

Shaiel Ben-Ephraim is an Israeli who has been covering and criticising the IDF and Government on their Palestinian policy

Not denying or trying to mitigate anything.

That guy lives in LA.

We don't want him back in Israel. He has a bad track record of dubious activities with minors. Careful who you follow.

You're not asking about war crimes, crimes against humanity, or violations of IHL or IHRL though.

Why don't you just stop wasting everyone's time and tell us the outcome you're angling for instead of pretending you're asking a question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back