Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

They have launched some pretty daring missions to rescue them, I think they care. Just not at the cost of incentivizing Hamas's terrorism and allowing them to continue to exist and commit more mass terrorism against Israel.

Most wouldn't like it. Not really a measure if the Israeli government are doing the right thing though. Most parents in that situation would do anything to get their sons and daughters back regardless of the future consequences.
Do not forget the IDF also murdered 3 hostages who were waving white flags, that right there should explain to right minded people how much Israel cares about it,s hostages. That was a very brave and daring mission, god forbid you were a Palestinian.

I wouldn't be too critical of Wong, she's been a great mate of Israel throughout this whole conflict - by sitting back and doing and saying sweet FA about Israel's mass murder and destruction
Perhaps because at least she/Labor recognises that’s actually not what’s happening. They still won’t back the only democracy, a third of the size of Tasmania, in the ME, when victory to terrorism (ie Iran) would be the worst of all possible results for the world.

As for the hostages, it's time that you realize that the prime, even absolute, level of responsibility for their return alive lies with the Israel government - and (to use your tactic of capitalizing) - THEY JUST DO NOT CARE. What's that saying about the definition of insanity - ie doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
If you believe that Hamas will EVER (there’s those pesky capitals again 🙂) EVER return the hostages alive you’re dreaming’. Those poor people (the ones still alive that is 🙁) are suffering their own Holocaust, trapped underground as a security cushion for Sinwar. If the IDF can’t rescue them they will be killed like the last group.

There isn’t any way they will be voluntarily released.

If Israel actually gave a crap about the hostages, they would realize that their strategy isn't working and would try something different.
Like what? Withdraw from Gaza before eliminating Hamas, who will immediately re-arm, regroup (thanks Iran) and wait for the next October 7? Again and again and again? It won’t result in freeing the hostages either, see above.

Perhaps because at least she/Labor recognises that’s actually not what’s happening. They still won’t back the only democracy, a third of the size of Tasmania, in the ME, when victory to terrorism (ie Iran) would be the worst of all possible results for the world.

If you believe that Hamas will EVER (there’s those pesky capitals again 🙂) EVER return the hostages alive you’re dreaming’. Those poor people (the ones still alive that is 🙁) are suffering their own Holocaust, trapped underground as a security cushion for Sinwar. If the IDF can’t rescue them they will be killed like the last group.

Like what? Withdraw from Gaza before eliminating Hamas, who will immediately re-arm, regroup (thanks Iran) and wait for the next October 7? Again and again and again? It won’t result in freeing the hostages either, see above.

You ignore that the majority of returned hostages happened during a ceasefire. Since then, Netanyahu has shifted the goal posts every time a deal is near.

But we can't fix the Murdoch brain rot, it's a shame you got infected. You obviously dont GAF about human lives.

Explain to me how well the current Israeli strategy for having hostages returned alive is working - the strategy that has been in place for nearly a year.

While you are at it, explain to me how bombing Lebanon is helping secure the hostages' safe release.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back