Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

The UN reported the IDF committed sexual violence by searching detainees for explosives.

The UN reported Hamas had a pattern of rape, sexualised torture, sexualised mutilation and necrophilia.

Anything to add

Oh look who it is, anything to add to the crimes against humanity the ISF has committed? You told us all about your kind and compassionate friends there.

But everyone in here seems to think Israel is some sort of rational actor?

The current Israel govt isn't, full of far right nationalists.

The govt in 2008 was and a two state solution could have been finalised.

Every time Hamas declares war on Israel it enables the far right in Israel. Quite how Hamas hasn't figured this out is puzzling if they want peace and a independent Palestine state as they claim to want.

The current Israel govt isn't, full of far right nationalists.

The govt in 2008 was and a two state solution could have been finalised.

I already explained to you - it was Netanyahu in 2008 who cancelled peace talks.

1721377569857.png

1721377613614.png

Every time Hamas declares war on Israel it enables the far right in Israel. Quite how Hamas hasn't figured this out is puzzling if they want peace and a independent Palestine state as they claim to want.

Have a look at Israeli actions since 2008 - and try and tell anyone there is any hope for Palestinians.

What do you suggest they do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he has gone so far as to claim the Israeli government fabricated or exaggerated these incidents to make Hamas look bad and further justify the war. Do holocaust deniers deny that no Jews were killed? Isn't their meme that it was "only" like 600,000 and Jews made up the rest to gain sympathy for the zionist cause? It's essentially exactly what is happening all over again with these October 7th deniers. No I don't cope well with it, it actually disgusts me.

I don't care about that organisation and don't rely on their video to form my beliefs. Didn't watch it. The amount of independent corroboration that these events occurred is overwhelming. There is literally ZERO evidence that Israel has exaggerated or fabricated any of it.

That's the last I will say on any of that topic. I have Lunchlady blocked and I am not going to unblock him to talk about it so I shouldn't keep talking about him either as that's not fair on him. I have nothing left to say to deniers at this point anyway. it's just a more harmful version of flat earth.

Oh nice, you added some holocaust stuff too.

Weird how anyone who doesn't stare into the abyss of constant slaughter and unfailingly and unflinchingly back Israel's every move is somehow biased, racist or indoctrinated.

I would posit that it is you who are hopelessly biased, and you're not happy being exposed to some unconfortable truths.

But Jazny said there was no illegal occupation, no apartheid. Whats going on?

I'm not going to play your apartheid denial game anymore Jazny.
I have said the strongest case for apartheid was Israel's treatment of Palestinians in East Jerusalem/West Bank and that's what the court has found. I think most people are against it regardless of whether its apartheid or not.

The violation the court found was limited to those areas (not Gaza) and breaches CERD 3 which is relating to segregation or apartheid. The court to my reading has not specifically made a ruling on apartheid. I will wait for smarter people than me to break it down.
1721428815398.png 1721428910970.png
The legal status with respect to Gaza occupation is interesting as the court acknowledges the 2005 withdrawal but makes a strong argument it remains under Israel a degree of effective control but concludes:

1721429839605.png

The occupied status of Gaza is ambiguous to my reading, which is what I argued earlier. Obviously Israel has full effective control now, but prior to October 7th and after 2005 withdrawal, it had less. Israel still had seemingly has some responsibility to the region with respect to laws regarding occupiers during that period from 2005-2023 though. How this relates to the legality under international law to the rights of Hamas to target Israeli forces not actively engaging in direct combat is anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back