Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

IDF kill more children than Hamas. Have done for decades - before Hamas even existed.
Before Hamas existed there were other Palestinian terrorist groups who perpetrated attacks against Israel. I mean we can list all the incidents if you like?

Now do one for American casualties vs ISIL. Do one for Russian casaulties vs ISIL. And France vs ISIL. The casualty difference is what you expect when a group of terrorists attack a better armed nation. Actually, it's probably much higher number of Israeli deaths per Palestinian than what you might expect. Thank god for the Iron Dome.

Now do one for American casualties vs ISIL. Do one for Russian casaulties vs ISIL. And France vs ISIL. The casualty difference is what you expect when a group of terrorists attack a better armed nation. Actually, it's probably much higher number of Israeli deaths per Palestinian than what you might expect. Thank god for the Iron Dome.

Whataboutism isn't a good look Jazny.

Quick jazny change the subject again!!

Quick jazny change the subject again!!
Sure. What would you like to discuss instead, Dapper? I was just discussing and giving context to that graph that Ghost Sources posted. Do you think Essendon will make the finals this year?

Last edited:
When has Hamas tried peaceful resistance? When Palestinians have done peaceful protests in the past, Hamas have co-opted it and used it to violently try and breach the border.

Yeah Hamas' involvement gave the IDF no choice but to deliberately shoot children, disabled people, journalists.

If I was in his place I would not justify murdering children? You are against that I thought, but seem to agree with him in this video when he explicitly justifies murdering children because his weapons suck compared to Israel's. It's insane that anyone could watch that snippet of the interview and nod along thinking he is making good points.
:drunk:

I didn't actually watch it. Sounds like if Israel would be so kind as to allow Gaza an airstrip and the import of some jets, I'm sure Hamas will be better able to target their resistance?

Though even with those items Israel still succeeds in killing tens of thousands of civilians, children, and a whole lot of journalists! Hamas though right?

If I was in his place I would recognise Israel, renounce terrorism, and peacefully work with Israel to deescalate and de-radicalize. If they did that instead of October 7th, the people of Gaza would be in a much better place right now. Hamas are the major cause of misery in the region.

Yeah it's really worked wonders for those over on the West Bank!

Last edited:
Before Hamas existed there were other Palestinian terrorist groups who perpetrated attacks against Israel. I mean we can list all the incidents if you like?

Wow. This is actually despicable. Vile.

These terrorist attacks necessitate the killing of Palestinian children? We've all seen the many videos of Israelis stating the children must be killed otherwise they will end up terrorists - does this mean you share that view?

Before Israel existed there were Zionist terrorist groups who perpetrated attacks on Palestinians. It is the determined continuation of this cleansing that brings us to where we are today.

So Palestinian civilians are ISIL in this comparison? You've lost it.

The graph you're replying to covers 1988-2023. Even ignoring 2023 the graph is horrific viewing, though 2023 was the deadliest year for children in the West Bank - before Oct 7th.

1722820744566.png

This is what happens when Palestinians just exist. Without any form of resistance. Cooperating with the IDF on security in the West Bank gets their children killed, increasingly every year. Your full throated support for Israel and the continuance of their erasure of the Palestinian people is astouding.

Wow. This is actually despicable. Vile.

These terrorist attacks necessitate the killing of Palestinian children? We've all seen the many videos of Israelis stating the children must be killed otherwise they will end up terrorists - does this mean you share that view?
I like how you try so desperately to find high ground, it's not there for you. Im really sorry, but when it comes to saying things that are actually dispicable, you are on your own. Unlike you, I never justified any children being murdered. You had to walk it back by saying "oh I didn't watch the video" after challenging people to say what he said that was wrong.

IbPGYG0.gif

You have denied rape and sexual violence that occurred, not because you actually have any evidence of fabrication, but simply because it doesn't fit your stupidly wrong world view that you have been fed by grifters.

What I said was true, there has been many many many terrorist attacks against Israel before Hamas existed. "Hamas didn't exist back then" is not a good argument.

Last edited:
I like how you try so desperately to find how ground, it's not there for you. Im really sorry, but when it comes to saying things that are actually dispicable, you are on your own. Unlike you, I never justified any children being murdered. You had to walk it back by saying "oh I didn't watch the video" after challenging people to say what he said that was wrong.

What is how ground and where is it?

Where did I justify children being murdered?

Please note you have just justified the murder of children by the IDF multiple times on this page alone.

In response to Ghost Patrol stating the IDF have murdered more children that Palestinians have, your reponse was:

That is justification of the IDF killing children. And you continued it here:

What I said was true, there has been many many many terrorist attacks against Israel before Hamas existed. "Hamas didn't exist back then" is not a good argument.

I don't know how else that could be construed. So you can stop with the 'unlike you...' nonsense.

I've still not watched the video in question.

You have denied rape and sexual violence that occurred, not because you actually have any evidence of fabrication, but simply because it doesn't fit your stupidly wrong world view that you have been fed by grifters.

I have denied there is proof of sexual violence occurring, because there is none. I have posted the reporting that states clearly, from the UN, that no evidence has been provided.

Sometimes these posts get removed because Kurve can't believe it either, but it's there.

I agreed it's possible that it did, but I'd like it proven, I'm not going to proclaim them guilty on probability because they're Palestinian.

If anyone has been fed a worldview, it's you.

And so Israel is forced to kill children?

Last edited:
I cannot believe (actually I can) a UN representative would go out on a whim and say 'October 7 didn't happen in a vacuum'. The edgy ideological idiots who have parroted or similar this line of thinking has been shameful. It would be beyond the pale to deny this level of unhinged activism, which is clearly evident in this thread, is not pouring fuel to the fire of the threat of Islamic terrorism throughout the Western world. That usually these activists are almost always part of the anti-racist movement is intellectually disingenuous and consequentially dangerous. All of a sudden terrorism is something that needs to be critically defined when its convenient, and then a broad-brush approach when its not. You're not fooling anyone, I'm looking at you Ghost Patrol! End rant.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think at this point you should be subbed out of this thread for failing the concussion protocol then.

It was your direct response. It was the only thing you could think of when faced with the fact that hundreds of Palestinian children have been slain by the IDF.

The chain of posts was:

You: Sinwar justifies the murder of children

GP: IDF have killed many more children even before Hamas

You: There were terrorist attacks before Hamas

GP: Death stats

You: Palestinians are ISIL

I cannot believe (actually I can) a UN representative would go out on a whim and say 'October 7 didn't happen in a vacuum'. The edgy ideological idiots who have parroted or similar this line of thinking has been shameful. It would be beyond the pale to deny this level of unhinged activism, which is clearly evident in this thread, is not pouring fuel to the fire of the threat of Islamic terrorism throughout the Western world. That usually these activists are almost always part of the anti-racist movement is intellectually disingenuous and consequentially dangerous. All of a sudden terrorism is something that needs to be critically defined when its convenient, and then a broad-brush approach when its not. You're not fooling anyone, I'm looking at you Ghost Patrol! End rant.

Yes yes, bad guys terrorists, good guys self defence.

It's a factually correct statement from the UN.

I have denied there is proof of sexual violence occurring, because there is none. I have posted the reporting that states clearly, from the UN, that no evidence has been provided.

It depends on what you call proof and what would be good enough to call proof for you? Should the case proceed through the UN courts, eye witness and victim testimony on it's own is acceptable. From the moment of allegation, their names should they wish, will be protected and neither you nor I are entitled to know who the victims of sexual violence were, nor the details of their ordeal.

I agreed it's possible that it did, but I'd like it proven, I'm not going to proclaim them guilty on probability because they're Palestinian.

Not because they're Palestinians, it's about gender, violence and opportunity through war.

I'm not a UN representative. But if you think Israel is a vacuum, I've got a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Fact is, Israel is an illegal occupier and an apartheid state. Not sure why you would want to ignore that part.

It depends on what you call proof and what would be good enough to call proof for you? Should the case proceed through the UN courts, eye witness and victim testimony on it's own is acceptable. From the moment of allegation, their names should they wish, will be protected and neither you nor I are entitled to know who the victims of sexual violence were, nor the details of their ordeal.

I will take your word for it, I believe most cases require some form of physical evidence? The UN report did not find any, only noted non-professionals supplied inaccurate and unreliable forensic interpretations of what took place.

I don't believe there is any testimony from a woman r*ped on Oct 7th? According to the Times, as of early June Israeli police had interviewed 3 witnesses and had not been able to match their testimony to evidence at the scene.

In many ways it doesn't even matter. It's too late, the lurid stories of the ravening hordes, of widespread systemic rape have already been spun around the world and used to dehumanise all Palestinians. It's used constantly in support of Israels genocide.

The absurd number of times the word has been used by Jazzny alone in this thread is proof of that.

Not because they're Palestinians, it's about gender, violence and opportunity through war.

Fair, I take that back on this forum. But the idea of the Arab male as an explicit sexual threat to Jewish women is a common trope in Israel.

I trust you can admit that there is a pattern of the use of rape and sexual violence in the IDF which is as prolific as anything we've seen on the side of Hamas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back