Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no hope for Gazans as long as Hamas run the place unless Hamas somehow drastically changes into a more secular government that's prepared to deal with Israel (unlikely but you never know)

My heart sunk on reading Sinwar had been elevated when Haniyeh was killed.

There is no hope for Gazans as long as Hamas run the place unless Hamas somehow drastically changes into a more secular government that's prepared to deal with Israel (unlikely but you never know)

They've said they would lay down their weapons and shut down their military wing if Israel recognise a state on 1967 borders.

Generally probably not, in this case I'm not sure why would they say it if they didnt mean it?

Think they would wait for recognition then blow raspberries?

Wouldnt' make much sense.
Because they are a bunch of proxy-Iranian RWNJs intent on hurting Israel and Jews. Maybe they would shut down Hamas, then start up again under a different brand.

Nobody believes they are killing as many as possible.

But they are killing civilians deliberately.

This Jewish doctor who spent 2 weeks operating on Gazans certainly does. Does he have a better idea than you, maybe?

How many children with double tapped bullet wounds would you expect from an army doing eveything it possibly can to avoid civilian casualties?

Stop acting like you have any knowledge or understanding of what you are saying.

What is wrong with this picture from the source you posted.

Screen Shot 2024-08-16 at 12.25.13 am.png

Stop acting like you have any knowledge or understanding of what you are saying.

What is wrong with this picture from the source you posted.

View attachment 2080518

I don't care about the pictures or the video some editor added to accompany their interview. Its the testimony of 20+ doctors.

You're really disputing this happens based on a bullet not being deformed enough in some footage from god knows where?

The cope you display is incredible.

I don't care about the pictures or the video some editor added to accompany their interview. Its the testimony of 20+ doctors.

You're really disputing this happens based on a bullet not being deformed enough in some footage from god knows where?

The cope you display is incredible.

You don't care because you have been radicalised. You are spreading disinformation. You have produced so much bile denouncing any form of Israeli witness accounts, including doctors and medical professionals, based on their nationality or religion but have no problem accepting testimony from witnesses who literally did not see what occurred.

I am not in anyway shape calling into question the Dr.s' credibility or intention but given the conditions in which they are working how could they possibly be confident of those statements. They didn't see what happened.

What potential operative advantage could the IDF obtain by targeting toddlers and children?

In addition to being insecure and radicalised I put it to you that you have a genuine lack of respect to Palestinian people. Hamas and other terror groups seem to have no issue in radicalising suicide bombers through their methods of influence and propaganda. I put it to you that you feel superior and believe that could not happen to you..... But here you are in this forum, spreading propaganda, dehumanising any Israeli, denying rape by terrorists and you can't even see it.

How does this post make sense though? Your second paragraph negates your first paragraph, since what is being talked about is a breach of IHL primarily, and you are against it. If what Zidane's saying is true, that rocket attack would almost certainly be a clear breach of IHL in at least two different ways. So if you believe what you wrote in your second paragraph, then you are by default agreeing with him which makes your first paragraph strange.

Jazny and arguing the most bizarre of things in order to pretend you're not spending your whole time diminishing or minimising the mass-murder of Palestinians.

What potential operative advantage could the IDF obtain by targeting toddlers and children?

Ask your kind and compassionate friends in the IDF that, since they're the ones who keep doing it?

I also recall when you assured us that every bomb dropped had a process supporting it. So that process seems to involve knowingly mass murdering civilians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jazny and arguing the most bizarre of things in order to pretend you're not spending your whole time diminishing or minimising the mass-murder of Palestinians.
What's this deflection? You literally excused Hamas firing a m90 rocket randomly into Tel Aviv from an alleged civilian dense area by saying "there's not exactly an abundance of non-civilian land for them to use" and then said "This is also how guerilla warfare looks when you're living under military oppression. Fighting in your streets and your homes". No, lawful guerilla warfare is not unnecessarily choosing to fire rockets against IHL from civilian areas that should be protected under IHL. This is unlawful not just because of the damage it can cause to its target, but also the launch itself its dangerous to the local population. Pretty stupid stuff from Hamas.

Surely if you're against war crimes, like you say, you would just condemn what is alleged from the video and move on, not excuse it. Why did you feel the need to offer excuses?

Last edited:
What's this deflection? You literally excused Hamas firing a m90 rocket randomly into Tel Aviv from an alleged civilian dense area by saying "there's not exactly an abundance of non-civilian land for them to use" and then said "This is also how guerilla warfare looks when you're living under military oppression. Fighting in your streets and your homes". No, lawful guerilla warfare is not unnecessarily choosing to fire rockets against IHL from civilian areas that should be protected under IHL. This is unlawful not just because of the damage it can cause to its target, but also the launch itself its dangerous to the local population. Pretty stupid stuff from Hamas.

Surely if you're against war crimes, like you say, you would just condemn what is alleged from the video and move on, not excuse it. Why did you feel the need to offer excuses?

:hearteyes: Jazny suddenly caring about lawful warfare

You don't care because you have been radicalised. You are spreading disinformation.

Where have I done that?

You have produced so much bile denouncing any form of Israeli witness accounts, including doctors and medical professionals, based on their nationality or religion but have no problem accepting testimony from witnesses who literally did not see what occurred.

Which doctors and medical professionals have I denounced? And what did they see that the doctor I posted didn't?

I am not in anyway shape calling into question the Dr.s' credibility or intention but given the conditions in which they are working how could they possibly be confident of those statements. They didn't see what happened.

They saw the results. How do bullet wounds to the head and heart get there by accident?

The lack of an operational advantage for something means it never happened, right, yeah.

In addition to being insecure and radicalised I put it to you that you have a genuine lack of respect to Palestinian people. Hamas and other terror groups seem to have no issue in radicalising suicide bombers through their methods of influence and propaganda. I put it to you that you feel superior and believe that could not happen to you..... But here you are in this forum, spreading propaganda, dehumanising any Israeli, denying rape by terrorists and you can't even see it.

Not sure what your point is here. Because I can put aside the established pro-Israeli narrative spread so successfully for 75 years, and see what's actually happened, I am the radicalised one?

I have removed the only false 'satire' tweet I posted once it was pointed out to me. If you have actual issues with anything I've posted I am open to it.

:hearteyes: Jazny suddenly caring about lawful warfare
When have I not?

The guy that claims to care so much about war crimes no matter what side commits them suddenly makes excuses for a war crime when Hamas does it. Then deflects when called out. Unlike you, I dont excuse war crimes, sometimes I just need to explain what constitutes a war crime to you guys. That makes you super mad like I made the rules myself. :shrug: Sorry if you don't know what they are.

For example, I can't verify if that rocket actually was launched by Hamas from a place that would be considered protected as it endangers civilians, so as far as the launch area I don't know if that was a war crime. The video I saw just showed tents, but I can't be certain it was a refugee camp like what has been claimed ITT. It may or may not be as far as that part of IHL is concerned. Note how this is not defending a war crime, it's not denying a war crime, it's just not jumping to conclusions that it was one without the required evidence. đź‘Ť

As for its target and munition used, it was almost certainly against IHL. I can't see a way that it could possibly be justified under IHL at all given Hamas have explicitly stated they just bombed Tel Aviv and its suburbs using an M90s.

When have I not?

Constantly. But only for Israel's. Perhaps you could try applying the level of effort to the myriad of Israeli war crimes that you have on this one.

A general comment about urban warfare in a small enclave that's one of the most densely populated places on the planet doesn't invalidate being opposed to war crimes. Confusing I know, since you appear to think this is a team sport.

Constantly. But only for Israel's. Perhaps you could try applying the level of effort to the myriad of Israeli war crimes that you have on this one.

A general comment about urban warfare in a small enclave that's one of the most densely populated places on the planet doesn't invalidate being opposed to war crimes. Confusing I know, since you appear to think this is a team sport.

People are saying that Israel have committed thousands more war crimes than Hamas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back