Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not claiming Israel would ever agree to it.

You really believe Hamas will not give up until, what - all Jews have left Palestine?
I believe there will be people with those views against Israel and Jews for at least several more generations. How they brand themselves is irrelevant.

Perhaps you could try applying the level of effort to the myriad of Israeli war crimes that you have on this one.
This one wasn't much effort. Just watched the videos, read a few articles on the launch and cross checked the Hamas statement translated to English, then tried to verify where the launch site actually was based on the available information and after a few minutes I couldn't so I gave up on that and wrote that response.

Had to read a lot more for some of the other claims I looked into because apart from the launch site, this was pretty obviously a war crime.
A general comment about urban warfare in a small enclave that's one of the most densely populated places on the planet doesn't invalidate being opposed to war crimes. Confusing I know, since you appear to think this is a team sport.
No, you excused it as though Hamas had no alternative space. Then you falsely compared the war crime to presumably legal gorilla warfare. If you just said you misspoke or didn't mean to offer the lack of space thing as an excuse for the Hamas choice of launch site, I'd just move on. But instead you deflected so hard it put the Iron Dome to shame.

This one wasn't much effort. Just watched the videos, read a few articles on the launch and cross checked the Hamas statement translated to English, then tried to verify where the launch site actually was based on the available information and after a few minutes I couldn't so I gave up on that and wrote that response.

Had to read a lot more for some of the other claims I looked into because apart from the launch site, this was pretty obviously a war crime.

No, you excused it as though Hamas had no alternative space. Then you falsely compared the war crime to presumably legal gorilla warfare. If you just said you misspoke or didn't mean to offer the lack of space thing as an excuse for the Hamas choice of launch site, I'd just move on. But instead you deflected so hard it put the Iron Dome to shame.

This is getting increasingly funny. You're so willing to spend time and energy on arguing about something that wasn't written.

This is getting increasingly funny. You're so willing to spend time and energy on arguing about something that wasn't written.
OK great we are getting somewhere then. So what did you mean by your quote in this exchange then?

Zidane: "What a great way to ensure the safety of Gazan civilians. Attacking Israeli territory from under the cover of a refugee tent. Hamas are proudly boasting about this on social media"
DogsRUs: They have been doing this since day one of this conflict. But no, it's Israel deliberately targeting civilians :rolleyesv1:
Faible: There's not exactly an abundance of non-civilian land for them to use. This is also how guerilla warfare looks when you're living under military oppression. Fighting in your streets and your homes.

I believe there will be people with those views against Israel and Jews for at least several more generations. How they brand themselves is irrelevant.

It depends on what happens going forward.

Saudi Arabia/US could be the backers behind a peace plan, rebuild Palestine and promote it as a fully independent state. Similar to US/Japan relationship which went from wanting to destroy each in other in 1945 to allies by the early 70s. So much so that Japan has now overtaken the US in pretty much every metric. If everyone works together the hate can be turned around in one generation.

DogsRUs: They have been doing this since day one of this conflict. But no, it's Israel deliberately targeting civilians :rolleyesv1:

Faible: There's not exactly an abundance of non-civilian land for them to use. This is also how guerilla warfare looks when you're living under military oppression. Fighting in your streets and your homes.

Check what Dogs wrote.

I know it’s hard for you to actually read what’s written.

Saudi Arabia/US could be the backers behind a peace plan, rebuild Palestine and promote it as a fully independent state. Similar to US/Japan relationship which went from wanting to destroy each in other in 1945 to allies by the early 70s. So much so that Japan has now overtaken the US in pretty much every metric. If everyone works together the hate can be turned around in one generation.
Ideally, yes. But how does Iran fit into this arrangement?

Check what Dogs wrote.

I know it’s hard for you to actually read what’s written.
Yes he is agreeing with Zidane and adding that they have been illegally firing rockets from civilian areas that should be protected since day one of the conflict. How does that change you excusing it?

Wait... do you think these Hamas rocket attacks into Israel are just normal guerilla warfare and not violations of IHL? I dont get your point at all.

Yes he is agreeing with Zidane and adding that they have been illegally firing rockets from civilian areas that should be protected since day one of the conflict. How does that change you excusing it?

Wait... do you think these Hamas rocket attacks into Israel are just normal guerilla warfare and not violations of IHL? I dont get your point at all.

Once again Jazny makes things up that aren’t written.

Israel have military bases in civilian areas. They also force civilians to do military service.

But that's somehow different yeah?

Israel have military bases in civilian areas.

But that's somehow different yeah?
Which Israeli base do you think breaches IHL due to its location? (Spoiler alert: this is the part where GP runs away and provides no source or evidence to support his claim)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, not a breach of IHL, just a standard military administrative building which throughout the world are located in urban areas like Washington DC. If it was a base for launching missiles in that spot, it would be a different story. Any others? I am proud of you so far for trying though :thumbsu:
Jazny I wouldn't be surprised if IDF had some tunnels under Tel Aviv.

Would you?
Don't know. I imagine they have bunkers for sheltering civilians.

Nope, not a breach of IHL, just a standard military administrative building which throughout the world are located in urban areas like Washington DC. If it was a base for launching missiles in that spot, it would be a different story. Any others? I am proud of you so far for trying though :thumbsu:

Don't know. I imagine they have bunkers for sheltering civilians.

Buildings used by military are legitimate targets though, aren't they?

Honestly, it's a bit weird how you keep changing the rules. But I'll humour you for a bit.

Buildings used by military are legitimate targets though, aren't they?

Honestly, it's a bit weird how you keep changing the rules. But I'll humour you for a bit.
I don't have the power to change IHL. You claimed that this building breaches IHL, it doesn't. Although I think it would if they started shooting rockets off the top of it. If you think I am wrong can you explain how?

Last edited:
I don't have the power to change IHL. You claimed that this building breaches IHL, it doesn't. Although I think it would if they started shooting rockets off the top of it. If you think I am wrong can you explain how?

Basically you've drawn an imaginary line on a map and said tunnels on this side are bad, but tunnels on that side are good. Hospitals and schools on this side are legitimate targets, while military buildings on that side are not.

Are you able to sleep comfortably on both sides of the bed, or does it have to be a specific side? North/south, or east/west alignment? Does the pillow need a specific orientation?

From the duvet to the sheet, Jazny will count sheep!

Basically you've drawn an imaginary line on a map and said tunnels on this side are bad, but tunnels on that side are good. Hospitals and schools on this side are legitimate targets, while military buildings on that side are not.
I can confidently say I have never said that.

Yes but irrespective of what happens to Palestine I doubt extremist militant Muslims (and Jews) will be cleansed from the region in that sort of timeframe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back