Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

But you posted it's "not just Palestine, our issue is killing every non-Muslim. We will pursue Jews and Christians all over the world. Either they convert to Islam or we’ll kill them!

ZOMG!!!

Have they killed a lot of people in Southern Israel this week? You've certainly posted a lot about their strategic, large-scale mass attacks.

So because they haven't gone on a mass murder this week in Southern Israel it's all good.

Quality posting from you as always.

This just occurred to me. If Israel is seeking to eliminate Hamas and Hamas is embedded within the Palestinian population, how does Israel intend to eliminate Hamas?

But no problem that the IDF murders Palestinians every day in Gaza?

I have a problem with any citizen being murdered wihether they are from Gaza or Southern Israel or anywhere in the world.

Clearly you don't have a problem with citizens of Southern Israel being murdered by your silly whataboutisms response.

This just occurred to me. If Israel is seeking to eliminate Hamas and Hamas is embedded within the Palestinian population, how does Israel intend to eliminate Hamas?

Long term shutting off financial aid to Hamas, working with allies to install a government in Gaza that does not see an Islamic caliphate and can / will work towards a peace agreement. Even Netanyahu has already suggested PA or Arab League take over Gaza governance post war.

I have a problem with any citizen being murdered wihether they are from Gaza or Southern Israel or anywhere in the world.

Clearly you don't have a problem with citizens of Southern Israel being murdered by your silly whataboutisms response.
Who's murdering the Israelis? That's what I keep asking you because you never answer.

Who's murdering the Israelis? That's what I keep asking you because you never answer.

What a stupid question from a poster who appears to be radicalised by Hamas rhetoric. Not even going to justify it with a response.

I'd rather the IDF stop helping them achieve their crimes

Good point although there was no IDF help on the example I quoted.

Though there is some good things happening

Outgoing chief slams settler leaders

More of this stuff needs to happen.

What a stupid question from a poster who appears to be radicalised by Hamas rhetoric. Not even going to justify it with a response.
In case you're having trouble following, YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about the risk to Israel and Israelis being murdered by Hamas and Iran. YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about Iranian ballistic missile (do you know what ballistic means yet?) attacks. YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about Iranian drone attacks. YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about the threat of Hezbollah, Yemen, strategic attacks, genocide being committed, on and on ad infinitum. Yet YOU'RE very quiet when it comes to the harm being inflicted on Israelis (ever heard of proportionality?).

Very telling...

In case you're having trouble following, YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about the risk to Israel and Israelis being murdered by Hamas and Iran. YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about Iranian ballistic missile (do you know what ballistic means yet?) attacks. YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about Iranian drone attacks. YOU'RE the one who keeps posting about the threat of Hezbollah, Yemen, strategic attacks, genocide being committed, on and on ad infinitum. Yet YOU'RE very quiet when it comes to the harm being inflicted on Israelis (ever heard of proportionality?).

Very telling...

Hamas ACTUALLY entered Israel and murdered Israeli civilians, infants, grand mothers en masse. You're a cooker. This was not part of a resistance movement against an occupying power at all.

The IAGS in their report on Hamas have stated that Hamas intends to repeat these actions over and over:

Of note:

1726542534511.png

Also, on Hamas leadership:

1726542569174.png

But it's all good, you trivialize the threat of Hamas / Hezbollah / Houthis / Iran as nothing serious despite the fact that the IAGS have found it genocidal. Hamas make threats to all Jews which you summarily dismiss simply cos well they haven't murdered anyone this week.

Also, for someone who supposedly stands in solidarity with Palestinians it is apparent how little you speak out against Assad and his genoicdal behavior against Palestinian citizens in Yarmouk over 5 years where 25000 + were starved, refused medical treatment, water supply withdrawn over a period of 5 years. On this you have always been silent and everyone in this thread knows the reason why.

I really am not interested in your extremist views on the matter if this is the way you are going to continue posting either.

You're a cooker.
BWAAAAHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Too rich!

You really have difficulties following development of an argument, but that's okay, you don't need to try and understand my posts. Just ignore them. But yeah, I'll continue to call out crimes against humanity and war crimes, and stand in solidarity with the Palestinians.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A thread on how US aid to Israel actually works (it isn't unconditional as some members of this forum have falsely claimed):

Restrictions on Offensive Use:
U.S. law imposes restrictions on how Israel can use military aid, specifically limiting its use for offensive operations outside of Israel’s borders. However, what constitutes "defensive" versus "offensive" can be subject to interpretation depending on the context.

Sounds a bit vague really.

Very telling...

Can you explain your understanding of proportionality please?

Hunting down and killing Hamas militants is not a genocide no matter how much you want to say it is.

Very sad that your hatred blinds you.

I'm sure they've done some of that. In amongst the mass slaughter of Palestinian children.

I'd say it's sad that your hatred blinds you, but you're not blind, you know exactly what's going on. You just don't care.

Perhaps. But definitely not unconditional as some have falsely claimed on this thread.

Not sure what 'conditions' are being imposed, it seems the 2000 pound bombs being dropped on Gaza are mostly US made (and funded by the US grant).

Israel makes its own versions, but export data suggests that the country purchases most of its bombs from the United States through an annual $3.5 billion grant of American taxpayer money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back