Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

They were warned bombs were coming....

Hamas made them stay.....

At that point, you know, maybe accept a little bit of responsibility.....

Israel were warned that Hamas was coming....

After decades of apartheid....

At this point, you know, maybe accept a little bit of responsibility....

Wow, that is simply a thug/standover mentality.

If you cant recognise there are many players in this including both hamas, Israel and 3rd party counties like the us and iran, you are simply blindly supporting your own team.

This will simply continue and escalate

If you bomb someone's house, but warn them the bomb is on the way, you've still bombed someone's house.

The warning doesn't absolve you of the responsibility for sending the bomb in the first place.

Their blood is on the hands of the guys who dropped the ****ing bombs

This is a disgraceful position to take.

Depends on the scenario.

Eg - a Plane is hijacked by terrorists with the sole intention of causing thousands of fatalities on the ground by crashing it deliberately with 120 innocent civilians on board.

The decision is taken to shoot it down. 120 innocent civilians are killed.

Theur blood is on the hands of the terrorists, not those who shot the plane down.

If significant effort is taken to mitigate harm to civilians yet terrorists deliberately work against those mitigations for me the blood is on the terrorists hands with military action.

If no effort is taken to mitigate harm to civilians and they are deliberately and solely targeted then that is an example of horrific war crime and possibly genocidal action.

Otherwise we would have the farcical situation where Hamas could simply launch Oct 7 style attacks when they feel like it and nobody wouls be able to take action against them as soon as they went back to civilian areas in Gaza.

Depends on the scenario.

Eg - a Plane is hijacked by terrorists with the sole intention of causing thousands of fatalities on the ground by crashing it deliberately with 120 innocent civilians on board.

The decision is taken to shoot it down. 120 innocent civilians are killed.

Theur blood is on the hands of the terrorists, not those who shot the plane down.

If significant effort is taken to mitigate harm to civilians yet terrorists deliberately work against those mitigations for me the blood is on the terrorists hands with military action.

If no effort is taken to mitigate harm to civilians and they are deliberately and solely targeted then that is an example of horrific war crime and possibly genocidal action.

Otherwise we would have the farcical situation where Hamas could simply launch Oct 7 style attacks when they feel like it and nobody wouls be able to take action against them as soon as they went back to civilian areas in Gaza.
Eg - a group of rotating snipers shoots and kills thousands of people on another side of an imprisoned wall causing unmitiaged terror and bloodshed over years and years and years, one day people on the otherside break through the wall and kill a bunch of innocents that had nothing to do with the snipers. The Snipers bosses then drop more bombs in a 10 month period than every major war combined killing 40-50 thousand deaths.

The blood is on the snipers and their bosses who were shooting kids for sport at the very beginning, not those who had loved ones killed.

If significant effort is taken to mitigate harm

I’m not sure what about the mass bombing campaign on every element of civilian infrastructure in Gaza suggests any attempt to mitigate harm has occurred. Or the tens of thousands of dead civilans. Or the mass displacement. Or the crimes against humanity.

Yet here you are,, easily the biggest poster of Hamas rhetoric despite a International association of genocide scholars finding their actions are genocidal and likely to be repeated with their other genocidal allies you also support.

You are still repeating this nonsense? Christ in a creamcheese sauce.

1726656574632.png

1726656591458.png

1726656609770.png

1726656623760.png

Their blood is on Hamas' hands.

Yet you will defend them.

The standard Zionist tactic. Not only are Hamas responsible for their own war crimes, but also the war crimes of Israel.

The world sees you for what you are.

Hamas didn't actually make anyone stay anywhere. Just like Cast Lead when no evidence was found of anyone being used as human shields.

A convenient throwaway excuse so Israelis can celebrate the wholesale slaughter of civilians.

I’m not sure what about the mass bombing campaign on every element of civilian infrastructure in Gaza suggests any attempt to mitigate harm has occurred. Or the tens of thousands of dead civilans. Or the mass displacement. Or the crimes against humanity.

I'll wait for independent investigators to determine that and punish accordingly to the crimes committed.

I realise you are happy to take what comes from Hamas social media and/or Al-Jazeera at face value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What reason are we given to believe they are celebrating the attack?

I wonder what you would have called me if I told you a week ago Israel would remotely and simultaneously detonate 3000+ explosive devices in Lebanon. Conspiracy theorist, lunatic etc.

You think Israel can't falsify a few very flimsy stories? You think they can't hide their actions from the media?

And your indiscriminate question:

1726664926631.png

There's been no info on who ordered these devices, who they were actually supplied to, or ended up being distributed to over the course of months. Israel have done very well to set the 'Hezbollah pagers' story strong and early, but there's no actual info.

Regardless, without any control or true knowledge of where these devices are, or who is in the vicinity at the time they were detonated, they are not directed, and cannot be limited.

I expect you will probably just go the 'terrorists' route and shrug your shoulders, but the handwringing if this was reversed would be neverending.

This will have all sorts of repercussions, including for Israels reputation as a tech supplying nation. Anything supplied by Israel including software is getting dropped quickly everywhere right now.

I wonder what you would have called me if I told you a week ago Israel would remotely and simultaneously detonate 3000+ explosive devices in Lebanon. Conspiracy theorist, lunatic etc.
If you based it only on a shoddy Ryan Grim article and wishful thinking. :embarrassedv1: If you had actual verifiable information I wouldn't.
There's been no info on who ordered these devices, who they were actually supplied to, or ended up being distributed to over the course of months. Israel have done very well to set the 'Hezbollah pagers' story strong and early, but there's no actual info.

Regardless, without any control or true knowledge of where these devices are, or who is in the vicinity at the time they were detonated, they are not directed, and cannot be limited.
I'm waiting on it until more information is more known and I have time to do the reading. There are a number of ways it could breach international law, that's for sure.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You should probably delete that post accusing the Jewish students at Beit el yishava of celebrating the attack, chances are decent it's fake. Nothing to support it and there is hours and hours of footage online of them dancing like that that anyone could clip and take out of context to stir hatred.

Like this looks very similar particularly toward the end of the video, but I'm not trawling through hours of footage of this and similar videos to try and find it. The tweet might be accurate but unless you can verify its best to not amplify.

I'll wait for independent investigators to determine that and punish accordingly to the crimes committed.

I realise you are happy to take what comes from Hamas social media and/or Al-Jazeera at face value.

When does the independent investigation into October 7 start? You're still waiting for that yeah?

Walkie-talkies now.

Not a good thing.

Almost exactly 24 hours after pager explosions killed at least 12 people and injured more than 2,800, Lebanon was rocked by a second wave of blasts. At least 20 people were killed and more than 450 injured in Wednesday’s explosions, Lebanon’s health ministry said, as walkie-talkies detonated in Beirut and in the south of the country.

You mean like the UN report? The same UN report that said Israel is committing war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violating IHL and IHRL.

Amazing how hard you're working to try to twist things in your mind so that Israel aren't doing the stuff that everyone except deeply pro-Israel supporters can see that they're doing.

They have actually dropped all these bombs on Gaza, it isn't a Hamas propaganda piece, it really has happened. They really have destroyed that much civilian infrastructure. They really have killed that many children. That's all reality, regardless of what media outlet one gets their news from. If that's what trying to minimise civilian impact looks like to you, then I don't know what level you'd require before your moral compass is upset.

I also particularly enjoy that I post one single link to an AJ news feed and now you're trying to handwave away everything that's ever happened 🤣

Walkie-talkies now.

Not a good thing.

Almost exactly 24 hours after pager explosions killed at least 12 people and injured more than 2,800, Lebanon was rocked by a second wave of blasts. At least 20 people were killed and more than 450 injured in Wednesday’s explosions, Lebanon’s health ministry said, as walkie-talkies detonated in Beirut and in the south of the country.

What's not good about terrorist's walkie talkies exploding? Sounds like genius to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back