Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

When they are shopping, picking the kids up from school, at a funeral?

Because that's exactly what Israel just did....
They're not civilians. They choose to get paid to fight and kill. The clever part, which is far beyond the means and abilities of Hezbollah, would be killing them while shopping, picking the kids up from school, at a funeral, with limited collateral damage. Not that that concerns Hezbollah terrorists.

I would have thought it was clear I was referring to Zidane, who he'd quoted.
This is what can happen when you talk about another poster in the thread to avoid engaging with them directly.

Not one of your better days work posting today clearly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's thought the walkie-talkies were made by this Japanese firm and they are all manufactured in the same factory, from start to finish.

Justin McCurry
Justin McCurry is the Guardianā€™s Tokyo correspondent

Icom, the Japanese communication equipment maker whose walkie-talkies are thought to have been detonated in Lebanon on Wednesday, said the devices may have been a discontinued model containing modified batteries.

ā€œWe canā€™t rule out the possibility that they are fakes, but there is also a chance the products are our IC-V82 model,ā€ Icomā€™s director, Yoshiki Enomoto, said, according to the Kyodo news agency. The firm sold around 160,000 units of the model in Japan and overseas before ending production and sales in 2014.

Images of the devices used in the Lebanon attacks showing damage to their battery area indicated the power packs may have been replaced with those that had been modified to explode, Enomoto said.

The Osaka-based company said it was not clear how the devices had ended up in the Middle East. ā€œIt is difficult to determine the distribution channels without checking the serial numbers,ā€ Kyodo quoted Enomoto as saying.

No, they have to let Israel kill them all.

Not...sure...if joking?

1726726675313.png

I really can't reconcile this as a surgical strike. This would seem to be a large series of individual untargeted attacks using booby traps. Explosive devices released uncontrolled, untracable and untrackable, then detonated en masse across a society.

Impossible to assess anticipated civilian harm for any of these explosions.

When the IRA sent mailbombs, they were rightly declared terrorist acts.

When Israel send bombs, it's actually cool and good.

I guess anything is fair game in the name of 'eliminating terrorists'?
Medical staff are protected under IHL, even if they happen to be Hezbollah members or working in a Hezbollah facility.

Overton window lurches again. We now we have people enthusiastically supporting the use of booby traps in civilian areas. Now reports of radios, cellphones and solar panels?

Not...sure...if joking?
Seriously...
I really can't reconcile this as a surgical strike. This would seem to be a large series of individual untargeted attacks using booby traps. Explosive devices released uncontrolled, untracable and untrackable, then detonated en masse across a society.

Medical staff are protected under IHL, even if they happen to be Hezbollah members or working in a Hezbollah facility.

Overton window lurches again. We now we have people enthusiastically supporting the use of booby traps in civilian areas. Now reports of radios, cellphones and solar panels?
Who are you talking to? I haven't posted anything in support of this attack. I feel you have confused my posts with Kurve or Jason_Recliner.

Did the police catch you?
Not...sure...if joking?

View attachment 2114932

Who cares how they hit their targets theyā€™re terrorists they got what they deserve you wont find any condemnation around the world except for ***** , fancy being outraged by terrorists getting blown away bit of irony there.

Seriously...

Who are you talking to? I haven't posted anything in support of this attack. I feel you have confused my posts with Kurve or Jason_Recliner.

I don't support the attacks and think all war is a crime but what I have done is suggested that the pager attacks were targeted and in the way I understand it, not indiscriminate.

Who cares how they hit their targets theyā€™re terrorists they got what they deserve you wont find any condemnation around the world except for ***** , fancy being outraged by terrorists getting blown away bit of irony there.
Almost every country wants a Palestinian state you genocide apologist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back