Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I support the Palestinian civilians. You keep conflating that with terrorists, just like your mate Netanyahu.

You are a likely candidate for Greg Sheridan's BigFooty account.

No, you don't support Palestinian civilians.

If you did you would be horrified by Hamas launching rockets to murder innocent civilians while publicly bragging about it. If you did you would be horrified by Hamas murdering Palestinian civilians en masse.

Your support is for Hamas and their desire to destroy Israel / annihilate Jews. You just try to dress it up as support for Palestinians.

No, you don't support Palestinian civilians.

If you did you would be horrified by Hamas launching rockets to murder innocent civilians while publicly bragging about it. If you did you would be horrified by Hamas murdering Palestinian civilians en masse.

Your support is for Hamas and their desire to destroy Israel / annihilate Jews. You just try to dress it up as support for Palestinians.

1727569118676.png

In the world of Hamas this happened.

Reality is quite different.
Israel murders tens of thousands of innocent civilians.

Zidane - "but Hamas".

Still using the tired old trope.........

His word is worthless.

When he signs the dotted line on an agreement acceptable to all parties, then I’ll believe it. To this point his actions have demonstrated little interest in a viable ceasefire.
Netanyahu isn't going to cave in to the demands of releasing many of the prisoners Hamas wants. Sinwar's rise after he was released from jail, cured of a tumour with an Israeli brain surgeon's scalpel and fluent in Hebrew, would be one of the influencing reasons why.

Speaking of, Israel's managed to kill the majority of Hezbollah's high command in four weeks but they haven't appeared to be able to get at Sinwar in twelve months.

I'm wondering if he's actually dead.

I support the Palestinian civilians. You keep conflating that with terrorists...

See my post above; why do you view the terrorist organisations and civilian groups so separately, when they are acting as 'hand in glove' as any other defence force and peoples?

Hamas literally governed Gaza and the locals celebrated Oct 7 like it was 1999.

Lebanon are having a 3 day mourning with half masts for a "terrorist".

Don't get me wrong; there are always innocent civilians in any conflict(s), who want to live peacefully. I don't think the 'Rubble Women' of Germany (and those women and children who died in the bombings) were in on, or even knew, Hitler's maniacal plans as an example.

But you just can't drop a 3-card-trick and segregate everyone from their collective outcome-preference. If WWIII breaks out and assuming that you're not conscripted, will you not be broadly barracking for Australia's interests? Why are the "Palestinian civilians" the only group ever deserving of this exceptional treatment?

See my post above; why do you view the terrorist organisations and civilian groups so separately, when they are acting as 'hand in glove' as any other defence force and peoples?

Hamas literally governed Gaza and the locals celebrated Oct 7 like it was 1999.

Lebanon are having a 3 day mourning with half masts for a "terrorist".

Don't get me wrong; there are always innocent civilians in any conflict(s), who want to live peacefully. I don't think the 'Rubble Women' of Germany (and those women and children who died in the bombings) were in on, or even knew, Hitler's maniacal plans as an example.

But you just can't drop a 3-card-trick and segregate everyone from their collective outcome-preference. If WWIII breaks out and assuming that you're not conscripted, will you not be broadly barracking for Australia's interests? Why are the "Palestinian civilians" the only group ever deserving of this exceptional treatment?

Labeling everyone you don't like a terrorist is a great way to provide cover for apartheid, war crimes and genocide.

Israel murders tens of thousands of innocent civilians.

Zidane - "but Hamas".

Still using the tired old trope.........
It's accurate. Civilians are killed in every modern war. Nobody likes it. Perhaps an enormous portion of the blame goes directly to the group who started the war by committing a mass atrocity kidnapping, murdering pillaging, civilians and soldiers that were hors de combat. Then threatening to do it again and again. Weird how that works.

Do you think every civilian death in war is murder?

Last edited:
Civilians and combatants are separate and have different rights. This only changes if the civilians take an active part in hostilities. Giving vocal support or aiding Hamas in non-military ways doesn't take away their civilian status.

It's accurate. Civilians are killed in every modern war. Nobody likes it. Perhaps an enormous portion of the blame goes directly to the group who started the war by committing a mass atrocity kidnapping, murdering pillaging, civilians and soldiers that were hors de combat. Then threatening to do it again and again. Weird how that works.

This isn't a war. This is one side annihilating the other - both in terms of loss of life and destruction of property.

So, yes, it is mass murder. Which is indefensible.

The ultimate delusion of Penny Wong. "We gotta have roools!" She can't help big-noting herself. As if she even matters. Shameful.

How about helping Israel achieve its goal of returning Israeli citizens to their homes that they've been kept out of for a year and about which you've said NOTHING? And assist in the return of the HOSTAGES. And tell Iran to STFU. Then all this conflict that you deplore so much will be over :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't a war. This is one side annihilating the other - both in terms of loss of life and destruction of property.

So US-led coalition forces fighting ISIL were committing mass murder by your criteria?

Those here happy to repeat Hamas propaganda

There are plenty in this thread that believe exactly that - but only when it concerns Palestinian civilians.

When it is the other way round Israeli civilians deserve it or it was really Israel killing their own to make Hamas bad or some sort of variation of the above.

Regardless of what anyone believes the facts are that Palestine is an Arab league member.

Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait also are Arab league members and official allies of Palestine.

It goes without saying if any of those allies honestly believed Israel were commuting mass murder against civilians of an ally they absolute would step in and take military action against Israel.

The fact that they are not leaves two options only here:

a) Israel is fighting a war against Hamas

Or

B) Arab league supports the alleged murder of civilians from a member state by a hostile state to the Arab league.

As b simply isn't feasible or realistic a) it is.

So US-led coalition forces fighting ISIL were committing mass murder by your criteria?

As were the English in Germany, as were any side in any way that were attacked apparently.

In a perfect world there's 0 civilian casualties in war.

Also in a perfect world we have zero crime and no need for police.

Or better yet no wars at all.

Hamas rhetoric 101 in this post right here and an implied disappointment that more Israelis haven't been killed.

Labeling everyone you don't like a terrorist is a great way to provide cover for apartheid, war crimes and genocide.

Mate, I don't like Netanyahu, and indeed, I think he's a complete ****ing campaigner who should not be running that country.

So therefore on your logic, I think Benji's a "terrorist"?

It cuts both ways and yes, he has terrorist vices

Hamas rhetoric 101 in this post right here and an implied disappointment that more Israelis haven't been killed.
Ah yes, the other Zidane tactic - deliberately misrepresenting a post he doesn't like to align with his narrative.

You really need new material.

Look, I get why you want to call it a war, and deflect as above, as you then don't have to face up to Israel's atrocities. But it doesn't wash.

It's indiscriminate bombing of innocent people. That's not war.

Look, I get why you want to call it a war, and deflect as above, as you then don't have to face up to Israel's atrocities. But it doesn't wash.

It's indiscriminate bombing of innocent people. That's not war.

It absolutely is a war, nothing is more certain.

I do see why you believe what Hamas did on Oct 7 wasn't a declaration of war. Aligns well with your Hamas rhetoric and views on Israeli civilians.

Civilians and combatants are separate and have different rights. This only changes if the civilians take an active part in hostilities. Giving vocal support or aiding Hamas in non-military ways doesn't take away their civilian status.
It does diminish their claim to innocence though.

You know that was a weak point. My question is not a deflection, its a test of your definition of mass murder. Not answering it probably tells me all I need to know about your definition of mass murder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back