Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Israel have dismantled the senior people in Hezbollah what else are they trying to do in Lebanon.
Destroy Hezbollah's weapons and ability to attack northern Israel so tens of thousands of displaced Israelis can go back to their homes.

Now Israel have dismantled the senior people in Hezbollah what else are they trying to do in Lebanon.

The ultimate aim would be restoring power to the legitimate Lebanese government to the whole of Lebanon. Hezbollah's ultimate aim is vilification of Jews as an enemy of man kind and/or the destruction of the state of Israel. The group absolutely refuses to acknowledge the existence of the state of Israel. This is obviously a huge security issue when a neighboring non state actor openly declares they do not recognise the state and call regularly for its destruction with Iran arming them to the teeth.

Should Hezbollah ultimately dissolve there won't be a risk of a power void (like there was in Iraq/Libya) as the legitimate Lebanese government will simply step in their place.

You know that was a weak point. My question is not a deflection, its a test of your definition of mass murder. Not answering it probably tells me all I need to know about your definition of mass murder.
Any civilian death of a Palestinian = mass murder by Israel endorsed by the US with Hamas not being a target at all(with the exception of Palestinians murdering fellow Palestinians in which case it isn't mass murder and doesn't really matter).

That's the honest belief of some in this thread.

You know that was a weak point. My question is not a deflection, its a test of your definition of mass murder. Not answering it probably tells me all I need to know about your definition of mass murder.
Absolutely I regard indiscriminate bombing resulting in the deaths of 40,000+ people to be mass murder.

I'm not really fussed whether you agree with me or not - happy to agree to disagree.

Are the West Bank settler terrorists a Jewish world domination conspiracy theory?

No, just your ridiculous posting of the Greater Israel conspiracy theory.

Settlers can GAGF, be thrown in prison or forced to spend 2 weeks underground with Sinwar.

It absolutely is a war, nothing is more certain.

I do see why you believe what Hamas did on Oct 7 wasn't a declaration of war. Aligns well with your Hamas rhetoric and views on Israeli civilians.
I do see why you believe what Israel has done since Oct 7 hasn't been mass murder. Aligns well with your Israeli rhetoric and views on Palestinian civilians.

No, just your ridiculous posting of the Greater Israel conspiracy theory.

Settlers can GAGF, be thrown in prison or forced to spend 2 weeks underground with Sinwar.

lol I posted an article from an Israeli newspaper.

Anyways, it's weird how you keep parroting the settler's propaganda.

I do see why you believe what Israel has done since Oct 7 hasn't been mass murder. Aligns well with your Israeli rhetoric and views on Palestinian civilians.

Ah, so you really do believe Oct 7 was not a declaration of war or a terror attack.

You are really showing your Hamas colors here.

Id love nothing more for Hamas to disappear and Gaza to be governed by either the PA or the Arab league so Palestinian civilians in Gaza can continue their lives in peace without their home being used as a launchpad for terror operations by terrorists who want to annihilate jews and destroy the state of Israel.

While you obviously are a big supporter of Hamas what they do will never help or protect civilians in any Palestinian territory. Their goal is destruction & death as well as their Iranian allies.

While you are happy to push Hamas lies Palestine's actual allies from the Arab league do not share such beliefs. You might also want to see how many times Jordan & Egypt have attacked Israel and how many times Israel has attacked them despite being allies to Palestine.

Bonus points if you actually answer the question correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, so you really do believe Oct 7 was not a declaration of war or a terror attack.

You are really showing your Hamas colors here.
There you go again, deliberately misrepresenting a post. You really are a bad faith poster Zidane.

Absolutely I regard indiscriminate bombing resulting in the deaths of 40,000+ people to be mass murder.

I'm not really fussed whether you agree with me or not - happy to agree to disagree.
38 million civilians died in ww2 i know i know they’re not Palestinians, i’m guessing most of these civilians weren’t harbouring terrorists in their lounge rooms, schools, hospitals etc etc.

38 million civilians died in ww2 i know i know they’re not Palestinians, i’m guessing most of these civilians weren’t harbouring terrorists in their lounge rooms, schools, hospitals etc etc.
Ah well, that makes everything okay then..........

Netanyahu is harbouring the settler terrorists, but you seem to support him?

Certain colors are Hamas now. Zidane is totally serious poster.
It's one of the favourite arguments used by certain posters here - ie criticizing Israel means you are pro-Hamas.

Which is rubbish, I doubt if those posters even believe it themselves.

Dishonest posting 101 personified here. You're cooked.
Says the person who equates criticism of Israel with support of Hamas. And regularly by design misrepresents others' posts (speaking of dishonesty).

And you've got the gall to accuse others of being cooked......... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back