Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like Palestine has been trying to do to Israel for years. Sounds justified to me
Spin it any way you want, but your assertion that "peace can be achieved tomorrow if the terrorists stop attacking and give themselves and the hostages up" just doesn't wash.

As I said, even if that were to happen, Israel will simply continue their actions which cause so much damage to Palestinians, ensuring that there will be no peace.

Spin it any way you want, but your assertion that "peace can be achieved tomorrow if the terrorists stop attacking and give themselves and the hostages up" just doesn't wash.

As I said, even if that were to happen, Israel will simply continue their actions which cause so much damage to Palestinians, ensuring that there will be no peace.
No they won't, that's just your assessment. Thousands of peaceful palestinians live in Israel and guess what, they're even allowed to practise in the mosques.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Collateral damage" is such a disgusting, inhumane and revealing term that some use.
It's a real concept in the laws of armed conflict. Which is what the thread is about. Do you think war is a nice thing? War is disgusting in case you weren't aware.

So what are Iran's plans for their supposed nuclear weapons? Are you for or against a nuclear attack. Do you believe Iran should have nuclear capability. How do you think Iran would win this war? Israel has the backing of the US and France. How do you think it would end if Iran decided to use nuclear weapons? What about the Iranian people, are you happy for them to perish from nuclear retaliation?

And Israel is six months (estimated) from procuring a Temu Zidane. Who do you think they plan to use it on?

Unlike Iran, no one unless the terrorists strike first, just like October 7th, remember that or doesn't that count.

Iran having nuclear weapons would help restore balance in the Middle East, and deter Israel's genocidal ambitions.

Alternatively, Israel's nuclear arsenal should be dismantled/removed.

I can handle the consequences of the war - I've seen multiple wars over my lifetime, so I've sadly had practice.

What I don't like is people telling outright lies about what I have posted. Which is what you did and refuse to admit to.

I can handle the consequences of the war - I've seen multiple wars over my lifetime, so I've sadly had practice.

What I don't like is people telling outright lies about what I have posted. Which is what you did and refuse to admit to.
You support anything to do with Hamas or hezbollagh and you are supporting terrorists. I believe that you are being lied to but not from me. No different to you believing that I'm being lied to. BTW, I responded to the wrong person when I made that statement.

Iran having nuclear weapons would help restore balance in the Middle East, and deter Israel's genocidal ambitions.

Alternatively, Israel's nuclear arsenal should be dismantled/removed.
No it wouldn't. It's the other way around. You are supporting countries who want to flatten Israel and all its people. That's also genocide and good on Israel for wanting to protect itself from it.

No it wouldn't. It's the other way around. You are supporting countries who want to flatten Israel and all its people. That's also genocide and good on Israel for wanting to protect itself from it.

The data paints a different picture. Try and break the cycle of propaganda you are stuck in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that's what I believe you are being led by. Why is your opinion correct? and mine isn't. If you want to believe propaganda from terrorism that's your choice but I'm sticking with the non terrorists.

Your opinion is not based on facts or data. Mine is.

1728085968017.png

You support anything to do with Hamas or hezbollagh and you are supporting terrorists. I believe that you are being lied to but not from me. No different to you believing that I'm being lied to. BTW, I responded to the wrong person when I made that statement.
No I don't and no I'm not.

Again, with this completely false narrative that criticism of Israel equates to supporting the terrorists.

It doesn't. Not in my case, nor I would suggest in the case of the case of the other Israeli critics here either.

Human beings........once living, breathing human beings, not collateral damage.

"Collateral damage" is such a disgusting, inhumane and revealing term that some use.

And it's a term which implies that the deaths involved are just an unavoidable by-product of war. Not in the case of innocent Gazan civilians they weren't. Israel knew exactly what they were doing.
38 million innocent civilians killed in ww2 , after watching witnesses and survivors tell their stories from Oct 7 and seeing vision that was a holocaust, those Hamas terrorists are Palestinians.

38 million innocent civilians killed in ww2 , after watching witnesses and survivors tell their stories from Oct 7 and seeing vision that was a holocaust, those Hamas terrorists are Palestinians.
The "collateral damage" term in this instance is not referring to the terrorists. It's referring to innocent civilians.

And the 38 million figure keeps getting brought up as some justification or excuse or rationale for what's going on here. It's not. Nothing makes the slaughter of thousands of innocent civilians okay - and that includes those who died on October 7.

An up to date graph would show further imbalance.

50,000 - 1,600 perhaps?
Why would the numbers need to be anywhere close to even? Do you think in other conflicts, like the US's war against ISIL, that the numbers of US casaulties compared to the casaulties they inflicted was close to being even? It wasn't. US led coalition strikes killed around 4,000 civilians in Syria, and thousands of combatants. The US lost 28 service people and contractors all up. The UK and France lost 1 each.

An infographic of that war showing the amount of people killed by ISIL in France, Britain, and America, vs the casaulties they suffered and the casaulties of civilians killed by coalition forces would look really bad for the US, France, Britain and America. One might even think ISIL were the real victims. It would be a worse ratio than the conflict between Hamas and Israel.

The ratio says nothing. Whether Israel's actions are justified or not is a lot more complicated than counting how many have been killed by each side, just like it is in every other war.

Why would the numbers need to be anywhere close to even? Do you think in other conflicts, like the US's war against ISIL, that the numbers of US casaulties compared to the casaulties they inflicted was close to being even? It wasn't. US led coalition strikes killed around 4,000 civilians in Syria, and thousands of combatants. The US lost 28 service people and contractors all up. The UK and France lost 1 each.

An infographic of that war showing the amount of people killed by ISIL in France, Britain, and America, vs the casaulties they suffered and the casaulties of civilians killed by coalition forces would look really bad for the US, France, Britain and America. One might even think ISIL were the real victims. It would be a worse ratio than the conflict between Hamas and Israel.

The ratio says nothing. Whether Israel's actions are justified or not is a lot more complicated than counting how many died, just like it is in every other war.

Oh, you like infographics now?

1728087926567.png

The ratio says nothing. Whether Israel's actions are justified or not is a lot more complicated than counting how many have been killed by each side, just like it is in every other war.
I didn't say they had to be even. The context of the conversation probably answers your question.

I didn't say you did. So what do you think that infographic tells us about this conflict?
I'm not sure why you put it as a question to me then. For clarity, it would have been much better framed as a statement.

As I said, the answer to your question probably lies in the context of the exchange between other posters. I was simply providing an estimated update to a graph that was posted. Nothing else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back