Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Can hear you beating your chest from here.
Just trying to match Ghost Patrol and your energy on the first day of Israel's ground invasion when you thought your sad little terrorist network had a win. I can hear your tears falling.

You realise they passed a law literally outlawing the possibility of a Palestinian state?

You were talking about settlement of Gaza as government policy (it isn't).

The law passed was for not allowing recognition of the state of Palestine.

And yes it is unacceptable, it's Likud behind it who need to be not in power, thrown in prison and hauled before a war crime commission.

Meanwhile on the other side of the coin we have Iran declaring it wants to expel the majority of Jews from the ME, calls for destruction of the state of Israel. Houthis have already achieved this goal by cleansing a community of 50,000 Jews in Yemen down to just 7 left.

A clear difference in ideology.

Why are you so upset I called Hezbollah a paper tiger?

It just doesn't make much sense. They're a paper tiger but Israel have to evacuate thousands of people, bomb Beirut suburubs, launch a full ground invasion of Lebanon, and controlled demolition entire Lebanese villages?

Is there some other motivation for all this than some hokey cosplay freedom fighters?

What do you base this on?

And yes it is unacceptable, it's Likud behind it who need to be not in power, thrown in prison and hauled before a war crime commission.

You keep saying this, and Israelis keep voting them in to power. You need to realise - Likud are the democratically elected government. They make the rules.

Meanwhile on the other side of the coin we have Iran declaring it wants to expel the majority of Jews from the ME, calls for destruction of the state of Israel. Houthis have already achieved this goal by cleansing a community of 50,000 Jews in Yemen down to just 7 left.

A clear difference? You're delusional.

It just doesn't make much sense. They're a paper tiger but Israel have to evacuate thousands of people, bomb Beirut suburubs, launch a full ground invasion of Lebanon, and controlled demolition entire Lebanese villages?

Is there some other motivation for all this than some hokey cosplay freedom fighters?
It doesn't seem particularly hard to sit across a border lobbing bombs into a country for no good reason. As soon as Israel got serious, Hezbollah have been quickly decapitated and their terror infrastructure is being dismantled while they have achieved almost nothing. Seems to fit the definition of a paper tiger.

I don't know why you would call it boasting. I am not Jewish or Israeli, I have nothing to do with Israel's war, I just don't mind calling terrorists what they are.

It doesn't seem particularly hard to sit across a border lobbing bombs into a country for no good reason. As soon as Israel got serious, Hezbollah have been quickly decapitated and their terror infrastructure is being dismantled while they have achieved almost nothing. Seems to fit the definition of a paper tiger.

You or I don't really know anything about what's going on, apart from glimpses.

Their stated aim was to stop Israel's horrific attack on Palestine. They claimed their attacks would stop when Israel's did. Preventing genocide used to be a good reason to do things. It's progressed beyond that now of course.

Tell the families of the IDF soldiers killed by the drone strike a few days ago they are decapitated and dismantled.

The IDF soldiers rioting and refusing to be deployed to Lebanon must be worried about something.

I don't know why you would call it boasting. I am not Jewish or Israeli, I have nothing to do with Israel's war, I just don't mind calling terrorists what they are.

Just naive then, as it is easy for us to be from here.

The only reason you post is to throw shade at anyone who cares about innocent lives being destroyed that aren't Israeli.

When did the Houthis kill 50,000 Jews?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back